Author Topic: nate really shined on that 213 album  (Read 1855 times)

Funkstradamus

Re: nate really shined on that 213 album
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2011, 06:07:28 PM »
just out of curiosity what could bc powdas point be then?

that if nate wasnt in your sig prior to him dying you dont have a right to express respect now? i think your smarter then that...him and i have a history of going at it eversince he got exposed as a battlecat stan on this forum.

shade shiest thought he was the real battle cat and if ppl wouldnt have exposed him i got a feeling that suited him just fine lol.

look, just try to get his point without any prejudice. what he's trying to say is that there are too many people on here who were stamping records like this one as "wack" or "lame" and that now that nate died they come outta their holes and try show off and praise the shit out of it as if they could win an award or something. and i feel him because i know how this album has been judged on here. nut i just wanted to say that we shouldnt care as long as those folks stay positive. i can't stand those fake talkers neither but i think we shouldnt give those fuckers a platform by flaming an tripping out on em. Just let the music speak for itself and everyone on here who is a real one will know what this music means to real fans.

fair enough i dont appreciate being lumped in with that kind of shit because that aint me and anyone who aint a new booty on here knows that shit...with him its personal. i hurt his feelings and now hes being quite an opportunist to use nates passing as a platform to expose how much i hurt him in the past. i dont appreciate it.

once again...King Penis is talking out his ass...don't let my number of posts fool you...i joined the board in 2002 clown...two years before you...and you the one got all emotional and started calling names and shit...you just mad cause you was PMing asking me for my autograph cause YOU thought i was really Battlecat...lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2011, 06:07:57 PM »
homie i had no intentions on that kind of tacky behavior when i made that thread about the 213 album and i think you know that...dude came out the wood work and went at me on some wierd shit. you cant be vexed at me for pulling his card.

but yeah i feel you.

if a mod wants to clean this thread up i aint mad at cha.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2011, 06:10:52 PM »

that if nate wasnt in your sig prior to him dying you dont have a right to express respect now? i think your smarter then that...him and i have a history of going at it eversince he got exposed as a battlecat stan on this forum.

shade shiest thought he was the real battle cat and if ppl wouldnt have exposed him i got a feeling that suited him just fine lol.

look, just try to get his point without any prejudice. what he's trying to say is that there are too many people on here who were stamping records like this one as "wack" or "lame" and that now that nate died they come outta their holes and try show off and praise the shit out of it as if they could win an award or something. and i feel him because i know how this album has been judged on here. nut i just wanted to say that we shouldnt care as long as those folks stay positive. i can't stand those fake talkers neither but i think we shouldnt give those fuckers a platform by flaming an tripping out on em. Just let the music speak for itself and everyone on here who is a real one will know what this music means to real fans.

fair enough i dont appreciate being lumped in with that kind of shit because that aint me and anyone who aint a new booty on here knows that shit...with him its personal. i hurt his feelings and now hes being quite an opportunist to use nates passing as a platform to expose how much i hurt him in the past. i dont appreciate it.

once again...King Penis is talking out his ass...don't let my number of posts fool you...i joined the board in 2002 clown...two years before you...and you the one got all emotional and started calling names and shit...you just mad cause you was PMing asking me for my autograph cause YOU thought i was really Battlecat...lol

yeah okay stanley...its your story Ill let you tell it...we both know that aint true and we both know that your plan to talk shit to me backfired you tried to come out of this looking like a hip hop hero and now look like the self absorbed prick that you are.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2011, 06:13:10 PM »

yeah okay stanley...its your story Ill let you tell it...we both know that aint true and we both know that your plan to talk shit to me backfired you tried to come out of this looking like a hip hop hero and now look like the self absorbed prick that you are.
lol...the only one here that absorb rick is you...fuckin' racist...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2011, 06:14:03 PM »

lol...the only one here that absorb rick is you...fuckin' racist...

who is rick your life partner?

Funkstradamus

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2011, 06:21:48 PM »
lol...you looking for one?  i bet...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2011, 06:24:06 PM »
if infact i were i wouldnt have to look far...your on my dick like pubic hair, but much to your disappointment i dont swing that way stanley.

Matty

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2011, 06:27:33 PM »
this album is a lot better than i remembered...production isn't ideal but it aint shabby at all and plenty funky. dunno why i'm feeling it more now but it stands out next to most (bull)shit coming out these days. and perhaps we were a little more spoilt for choice back in '04.

nate is definitely the highlight. the verses are decent but if there's one thing you remember about the tracks its the nate parts. quite a few of the joints are used in the excellent 1der nate dogg mixtape too.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2011, 06:28:39 PM »
i dont have those nate mixes on this comp and i wanna hear them...can some one link me please. thanks.

Matty

« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2011, 06:31:56 PM »
i dont have those nate mixes on this comp and i wanna hear them...can some one link me please. thanks.

http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/natedogg-mix/

i'm gonna try getting at the DJ 1der for a better quality version if he has it saved. bump this almost every week.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2011, 06:33:21 PM »
thx matty...much appreciated, i will be sparking to this shit later tonight.

one.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2011, 06:35:36 PM »
homie i had no intentions on that kind of tacky behavior when i made that thread about the 213 album and i think you know that...dude came out the wood work and went at me on some wierd shit. you cant be vexed at me for pulling his card.

but yeah i feel you.

if a mod wants to clean this thread up i aint mad at cha.

real talk.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Stan

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2011, 07:22:24 PM »
I thought that album was hit and miss.  Good songs and bad ones; inconsistent. 

Okka

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2011, 04:08:04 AM »
I didn't like it that much at first but it grew on me a lot (and im talkin about back in the same year when it came out) and if anybody thinks i'm sayin' this just cause of Nate's death, search the forum for old posts and see what i've said about it in the past. Petey been sayin' this is a great album for a long ass time, we even had a big ass discussion and a thread about this album when Chillspot was still alive and active with links to all the leftovers and the remixes that came out back in 2003-2004.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2011, 04:42:03 AM »
my dude okka knows whats real.