Author Topic: Twitter's reaction to Nate's passing  (Read 3067 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Twitter's reaction to Nate's passing
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2011, 06:58:43 AM »
Anyone else surprised Dre hasn't released any statement about his passing? Figured a publicist of his would have released something.
i don't know if that's how he works

Quadruple OG

« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2011, 07:34:31 AM »
Anyone else surprised Dre hasn't released any statement about his passing? Figured a publicist of his would have released something.

However he works, I'm surprised he hasn't released a statement yet.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2011, 11:30:34 AM »

However he works, I'm surprised he hasn't released a statement yet.
was he quick to release a statement when eazy died?

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2011, 11:43:18 AM »
Why does anybody have to tell the whole world how he feels about Nate's (or anybody's) death?

How Dre feels right now, its his own thing. Same with Warren and everybody else. Why you care so much?

Will_B

« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2011, 11:44:52 AM »
Why does anybody have to tell the whole world how he feels about Nate's (or anybody's) death?

How Dre feels right now, its his own thing. Same with Warren and everybody else. Why you care so much?

People living in a celeb obsessed culture.

I'm on the forums but I'm peeping music and news. I don't give a shit what these guys eat for dinner.

dexter

« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2011, 11:52:24 AM »
I've always felt that way. You didn't hear one word from dre this whole time about Nate. And countless artists have spoken on how people give thier everything for dre in the music, but when it's time for dre to help someone else he's not around or giving a shit. Look how quickly he turned his back on game. Now he's doing the same to 50. Em makes him millions so he loves him. Take it however you want but if you can't read between the lines of what type of person dre is I can't say you can read people. The way he used a soundalike on kush was disgusting. Yes nates life should be celebrated but a lot of these industry people are snakes, and look what slim wrote. Dre never visited Nate, you don't think that would crush Nate? By all accounts from several sources Nate just gave up after being constantly depressed at how his alleged friends treated him. It's disgusting. How do you think Nate would feel when he heard kush?

1st of all, whatever financial security nate had was due to Dre.  He gave him his first life in the industry when he signed to death row.  The he gave him his second life when he put him on 2001.  Before that album NOBODY outside of dpg fucked with him.  It was after 2001 that everybody (ludacris, fabolous, eminem, mos def, e-40, 50 cent,etc.) started to fuck with him.  Dre mentioned Nate in numerous recent interviews.  Using a Nate soundalike BECAUSE Nate couldn't even talk was a tibute to him if anything.
True DPGC

dexter

« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2011, 11:53:41 AM »
I've always felt that way. You didn't hear one word from dre this whole time about Nate. And countless artists have spoken on how people give thier everything for dre in the music, but when it's time for dre to help someone else he's not around or giving a shit. Look how quickly he turned his back on game. Now he's doing the same to 50. Em makes him millions so he loves him. Take it however you want but if you can't read between the lines of what type of person dre is I can't say you can read people. The way he used a soundalike on kush was disgusting. Yes nates life should be celebrated but a lot of these industry people are snakes, and look what slim wrote. Dre never visited Nate, you don't think that would crush Nate? By all accounts from several sources Nate just gave up after being constantly depressed at how his alleged friends treated him. It's disgusting. How do you think Nate would feel when he heard kush?
I would never claim to be able to READ someone who I've never met and does so few public appearances in any given year. You are making a lot of powerful assumptions here. What did Slim write? The name Dr. Dre never comes up once. But perhaps you're implying because he didn't mention it that he means he's one of the guys. I don't buy that. He doesn't mention Snoop either or Warren G or D.O.C. or a lot of other people. We want to read between the lines? When former associates like Sam Sneed and the original Big Pimpin' were having medical problems, Dre showed them support and these were people who hadn't worked with him in years when their situations happened. More so, Nate was always a part of projects in Dre's camp with everyone from 50 to Game to Eminem. How Nate would feel about Kush or why Dre did things is not up to you, me, or any other person to speculate on because there are far from significant facts to back up any judgement you're gonna make.

Mietek23

« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2011, 02:09:31 PM »
Interesting what Kokane and Bo Roc wrote about this whole situation.. I like to hear from Warren but I'm sure from all the DPG circle, he's the most devastated one about Nate's passing..

On a side note - these twitter messages are LAME AS FUCK.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2011, 02:34:02 PM »
"Nate's passing is a terrible loss to all of those who loved him or had the opportunity to work with him," rapper Warren G., who collaborated with Nate Dogg on the hit song "Regulate," tells PEOPLE. "He will be greatly missed but he would want us to celebrate his life and the music he made. You are free now my brother, I will see you again one day."

I still have doubt that Warren would have addressed a message first to PEOPLE.com.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Will_B

« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2011, 03:10:23 PM »
We don't know fuck about all these peoples feelings. Fuck. Zero. Nothing.

You only have to look at the pictures of the Vigil for Nate at V.I.P. Records.

Shit going down with Nate's family and friends in Long Beach.

There's a real world outside guys. Tweet a Dicc. ::)

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2011, 03:35:31 PM »
Why do you guys care about what dre thinks. Dre doesnt have to make his feelings about it public. I dont think he said much when his son died, did he?

Mista Rosa

« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2011, 03:41:33 PM »

Links!

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2011, 03:42:51 PM »
This type of selfishness is common not just in the Rap game but in life. It is what it is.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Will_B

« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2011, 03:53:28 PM »

Links!

Posted in the other thread:
http://lang.presstelegram.com/photos/photos.asp?a=1193561#id=1193561&num=0

Mista Rosa

« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2011, 04:13:30 PM »

Links!

Posted in the other thread:
http://lang.presstelegram.com/photos/photos.asp?a=1193561#id=1193561&num=0

Yeah i rember this but for example the Battlecat picture wasn't there. Daddy V was present too, he said it was a beautiful ceremony.