Author Topic: Twitter's reaction to Nate's passing  (Read 3063 times)

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
Re: Twitter's reaction to Nate's passing
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2011, 05:43:48 AM »
Daz should come on here and address this since he'd be in the know. Nobody has brought this up or mentioned this, but there could have been a behind-the-scenes scenario where Nate had a falling out with Dre, Snoop, etc.

maybe with dre, i doubt with snoop.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2011, 05:46:57 AM »
On a lighter note, here's Kim Kardashian's reaction to Nate Dogg Passing

http://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/47911219419549696

Ironic (but somewhat not shocking) her favorite song is "Ain't No Fun"

Ha, there's a surprise.. :P

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2011, 06:00:47 AM »
I've always felt that way. You didn't hear one word from dre this whole time about Nate. And countless artists have spoken on how people give thier everything for dre in the music, but when it's time for dre to help someone else he's not around or giving a shit. Look how quickly he turned his back on game. Now he's doing the same to 50. Em makes him millions so he loves him. Take it however you want but if you can't read between the lines of what type of person dre is I can't say you can read people. The way he used a soundalike on kush was disgusting. Yes nates life should be celebrated but a lot of these industry people are snakes, and look what slim wrote. Dre never visited Nate, you don't think that would crush Nate? By all accounts from several sources Nate just gave up after being constantly depressed at how his alleged friends treated him. It's disgusting. How do you think Nate would feel when he heard kush?

agree with you on everything. Dre is a piece of shit if he never visited Nate.

But I would bet my liver that Dre will exploit Nate's death and 'show his love', the same way he did with Pac and Eazy @ the Up in Smoke Tour and on the Message. A sahme he obviously never did that while Nate was alive...
Dre looks like a hypocrite if this is true...of course, this counts for all the others who didn't support him too.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 06:09:47 AM by still not decided »

Mista Rosa

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2011, 06:01:25 AM »
bo roc or whoever cant be made at nobody becuz at the end of the day.snoop & dre got enough money alone 2 pay nate dog medical bills.so if anything people should be mad at them 4 even allowing it 2 get 2 the point where they have 2 ask other people for help.snoop alone got enough money 2 pay nate medical bills. & thats snoop homie that he grew up with.i know nate medical bills wasnt no million dollars or nothing

That show wouldn't have been just for the money.Nate would have loved to see every artist he has worked with take on their time and do a show for him. There's a big difference between that and just throwing $$ to the man. It's about showing some love and giving back.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Mista Rosa

« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2011, 06:02:48 AM »
And people don't forget that we are not behind the scenes. Let's not judge that easily.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2011, 06:11:03 AM »
bo roc or whoever cant be made at nobody becuz at the end of the day.snoop & dre got enough money alone 2 pay nate dog medical bills.so if anything people should be mad at them 4 even allowing it 2 get 2 the point where they have 2 ask other people for help.snoop alone got enough money 2 pay nate medical bills. & thats snoop homie that he grew up with.i know nate medical bills wasnt no million dollars or nothing

That show wouldn't have been just for the money.Nate would have loved to see every artist he has worked with take on their time and do a show for him. There's a big difference between that and just throwing $$ to the man. It's about showing some love and giving back.

THIS

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2011, 06:13:22 AM »
i wonder who wc's comment was aimed at...

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2011, 06:18:19 AM »
Shows how fucked up times are... instead of visiting people @ hospital or home they now send these stupid twitter messages.  :grumpy:

Quadruple OG

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2011, 06:20:00 AM »
People know Nate more off of "Ain't No Fun" and "Regulate" than "Deez Nuts", that's a fact.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 06:58:11 AM by Reality Check »

The Legend

« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2011, 06:56:25 AM »
what's with the negativity, let the man rest  ::)

Well said

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2011, 07:07:24 AM »
Kokane:
"Sum people or so fucC'n fake,when Nate dogg was down where was y'all @, sum niggaz got NateDog sound alikes on they records! Str8 hippocrites"

Well there you have it, if that wasn't aimed at Dre (also someone Dre worked a lot with at one point) then I don't know what is.

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2011, 09:16:17 AM »
warren g seems like a real good dude he was the only one who really kept people updated on nates health....i would like to hear a statement from him

Lucifuge

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2011, 09:29:23 AM »
I blame snoop more...lame as n**az  ??? ???
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

C.F.D.T

• Lil Geezy
  • supersupreme
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2011, 10:53:20 AM »
This is from an email from Damizza to Dubcnn from April 2010:

"I [Damizza] want to thank Snoop, Kurupt, Warren, Butch and all of his real friends and family who have visited him since his stroke; I KNOW what it’s meant to Nate because, as I mentioned their names, his face lit up."

that should give some idea whos been visiting him..

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2011, 10:57:32 AM »
I blame snoop more...lame as n**az  ??? ???

shut up you know nothing about it