Author Topic: Lesson For The West To Learn  (Read 394 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Lesson For The West To Learn
« on: March 16, 2011, 02:22:56 PM »
They say sometimes with death it brings people closer. I hope the west coast can learn to work as a unit again and come together in the wake of Nate's death. Not to say that should be the only reason but if it sparks it, all the better. Life is too fucking short to be bickering over dumb shit. The hits Nate was a part of is one thing, but he created hits with EVERYONE, east west north south. I hope the west can get back to that soon.

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
Re: Lesson For The West To Learn
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 02:26:49 PM »
They say sometimes with death it brings people closer. I hope the west coast can learn to work as a unit again and come together in the wake of Nate's death. Not to say that should be the only reason but if it sparks it, all the better. Life is too fucking short to be bickering over dumb shit. The hits Nate was a part of is one thing, but he created hits with EVERYONE, east west north south. I hope the west can get back to that soon.

Totaly agree. I Remember Nate said he was the Ambassador of Hip-Hop. And he did not lie. He connected people.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 02:30:52 PM »
the west is beyond repairable
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 02:32:49 PM »
Had the same thought earlier today but in reality i don't believe it'll happen. I think the problem with West Coast is the fact that the street codes and politics gets in the way too much. It's always bickering and beef going on.

In the past two years-three years we've had The Game vs Jay Rock, Ice Cube vs Jay Rock, Bishop Lamont vs The Game, 40 Glocc vs everybody, G. Malone vs Ice Cube, Spider Loc vs everybody, everybody vs Mack 10 to smaller issues like DOC vs Dre, Warren G vs Bad Azz and so on. We even had Warren G feeling sour about Snoop Dogg and Dre for not reaching out.

It's just tiring and and top of that no good music. Just beef and bickering and who's really from a hood and who's not, who's a real crip/blood and who ain't. People get tired of it.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 02:35:02 PM by PhunkyDoob »

Will_B

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 02:39:48 PM »
Life is too fucking short to be bickering over dumb shit.

That message goes out to the West and 99% of the dumb shits who post on this forum.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 04:32:52 PM »
I disagree. The West Coast rap scene was built on beef and rivalries.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 04:36:28 PM »
That Bringing the west Back shit is so old..

MarshColin

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 11:34:47 PM »
I would have hoped that this would bring the west together but it's not looking like it. Ppl already having twitter fights over who was there for him and who wasn't after the strokes. I think it's a little early and disrespectful to be throwing accusations out like that at this point in time.

MistaNova

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 11:49:38 PM »
The West Coast rap scene was built on beef and rivalries.

This.
The Dre v.s. Eazy (Death Row v.s. Ruthless) beef brought to us The Chronic, Doggystyle, It's On, Dogg Food, Real Brothaz & (though unfinished) Str8 Off The Muthaphukkin Streets of Compton.
Death Row v.s. Bad Boy brought us All Eyez On Me and 7-Day Theory.
Death Row v.s. Aftermath & Doggystyle brought us Tha Last Meal, G-Funk Classics 1&2, DPGC UKWITU, Against Tha Grain, 2001 and introduced heads to Crooked I.

NoobCake

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 12:42:27 AM »
"The West" doesn't need to unite.  What it needs is for a few of its rappers who are signed to major labels to drop singles that are not complete flops. 

Jimmy H.

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 12:57:52 AM »
I would have hoped that this would bring the west together but it's not looking like it. Ppl already having twitter fights over who was there for him and who wasn't after the strokes. I think it's a little early and disrespectful to be throwing accusations out like that at this point in time.
Yup. That's the sad thing. Bad situations can either bring out the best or worst in people.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2011, 01:06:59 AM »
The west will never be united, didnt they try a couple of years ago n shit didnt work. Plus if Warren G couldnt get a benefit concert goin for Nate that tells u everythin u need to know.

MarshColin

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2011, 08:36:05 AM »
The west will never be united, didnt they try a couple of years ago n shit didnt work. Plus if Warren G couldnt get a benefit concert goin for Nate that tells u everythin u need to know.

Not putting down Warren, but why did it take over 2 years for that to even be put together?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2011, 11:50:40 AM »
The West Coast rap scene was built on beef and rivalries.

This.
The Dre v.s. Eazy (Death Row v.s. Ruthless) beef brought to us The Chronic, Doggystyle, It's On, Dogg Food, Real Brothaz & (though unfinished) Str8 Off The Muthaphukkin Streets of Compton.

Death Row v.s. Bad Boy brought us All Eyez On Me and 7-Day Theory.
Death Row v.s. Aftermath & Doggystyle brought us Tha Last Meal, G-Funk Classics 1&2, DPGC UKWITU, Against Tha Grain, 2001 and introduced heads to Crooked I.
but no nwa reunion