Author Topic: just saw snoop and dpg in concert  (Read 179 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

just saw snoop and dpg in concert
« on: March 15, 2011, 11:42:43 PM »
It was at concrete street here in corpus, warren g kurupt daz soopafly were there... snoop said he will come back and we got some bomb ass mexican food i had 100 vip tickets and was up close i even saw uncle june bug breakin it down and they had like 15 hoes on stage from CC and only 3 bitches i knew from here were up there but i didnt bang any of them which would of been doper... im just sharin this with my dubcc brotherens... see yall soon keep it crippin,
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: just saw snoop and dpg in concert
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 11:45:36 PM »
100 dollar vip tickets*
The West is Back

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 11:54:50 PM »
dope, i remember the homie asked kurupt (when we saw him at TGI fridays and busted a free  wassap with the whole nipsey hussle situation (nipsey claimin that kurupt was never got put down in the 60s)

and he said what i thought he'd say, that the 60s is a bigass gang and it has clicks and crews within itself. lol nipsey claims he never saw him on crenshaw and slauson (killin em [Not from the marathon]) puttin in work, but wouldnt nipsey be like 5? or 6? and nipsey swears that he knows every nigga in the 60s.

but it was pretty koo seein slip and kurupt, but i don tthink they ballin if they aint with snoop, cuz them niggas rolled up in a camry. but kurupt was gettin his pimp on with some milk chocolate hoe.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 11:56:36 PM »
o yea, u smoked them niggas out? or did they smoke you out? considering u were with snoop.

lol  that shit was dope we were just smokin blunts and chillin while slip, kurupt , and enemy (kurupts cousin) was bustin frees.

even though kurupts flow wasnt on point due to crack (i assume)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 03:27:22 AM »
Idk what the fuck your talking about Loon3y.... i didnt hang out with them i saw them in concert lol but Mac Shawn also performed with some 13 year old kid and my homie threw a blunt at him and he picked it up and smoked it on stage
The West is Back

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 08:50:59 AM »
Idk what the fuck your talking about Loon3y.... i didnt hang out with them i saw them in concert lol but Mac Shawn also performed with some 13 year old kid and my homie threw a blunt at him and he picked it up and smoked it on stage

Pilot? Also Loon3y, how evident was it that Kurupt was cracked out?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 01:17:35 PM »
ohh i thought u chilled with him AG,

and dba u obviously didnt see the youtube video i posted up of kurupt and slip bustin a free.

here

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eCeQwQTWA64" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eCeQwQTWA64</a>

lol i mean he might not be on crack, but hes definitley tow up

edit: yea we smokin that OG  8)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 01:19:31 PM by LooN3y »