Author Topic: are the LOX the hardest rappers out there?  (Read 395 times)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
are the LOX the hardest rappers out there?
« on: January 06, 2003, 04:04:09 AM »
even 50 cents says it on 'back down'. something like -

'im the hardest rapper out there, my flows bonkers, all the other hard rappers come from yonkers'

i think the diplomats need to pay 50 cents a visit and give him the full diplomat treatment.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:are the LOX the hardest rappers out there?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2003, 08:04:01 AM »
*waits to hear how to rob pt 2 to see if 50 has enough balls to diss mega or lake*

*realizes he'll be dead soon for dry snitchin on the supreme team so it really doesn't matter anyway*

« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 08:04:32 AM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

min0rity

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2003, 09:35:29 AM »
i like the lox

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2003, 01:31:15 PM »
*waits to hear how to rob pt 2 to see if 50 has enough balls to diss mega or lake*

*realizes he'll be dead soon for dry snitchin on the supreme team so it really doesn't matter anyway*

LOl @ U

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2003, 01:32:54 PM »
lox the hardest?...LMAO!

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2003, 01:47:56 PM »

LOl @ U

i really don't see whats so funny? you don't make a song like ghetto quran and expect not to be killed..another rapper did this before and was silenced hmmm..moral of the story=don't run your mouth.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2003, 04:29:59 PM »

i think the diplomats need to pay 50 cents a visit and give him the full diplomat treatment.

::)

Styles is hard, and Jada to a certain extent, but there's harder rappers out there..
Bumpy Knuckles, Tray Deee, Jayo Felony, Lil Fame, Billy Danze, etc..

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2003, 06:38:33 PM »
The Lox may not be the hardest out there, but they def. got a good street credibility.  

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2003, 06:43:02 PM »
The Lox may not be the hardest out there, but they def. got a good street credibility.  

fo sho they got

and Styles is hard as a muthafucka
of course there will always be even harder ones though