Author Topic: The Game- "All Doggs Go To Heaven (R.I.P. Nate Dogg) Audio  (Read 2178 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The Game- "All Doggs Go To Heaven (R.I.P. Nate Dogg) Audio
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2011, 11:15:23 AM »
someone who should be FAAAAR more inspirational & significant for him

That's ridiculous, how are you going to tell someone who should be more inspirational and significant to them? ???

Nigga, please. Listen to every Game song he makes reference to what he was doing "in the Six-Fo'". "I'm bumpin' 'insert West Coast legend here'".

I never heard Game say "Ridin' through Compton, blastin' my nigga MJ".

He's made his career of saluting West Coast Legends. Nate is arguably the biggest one of them all.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2011, 11:16:12 AM »
Let me get this straight. Game was crying in a bathtub drunk over MJ, but for a West Coast Legend, someone who should be FAAAAR more inspirational & significant for him it's over some lame ass beat with the World's worst hook & Nate sampled at the end of "The Next Episode"?

Only goes to show you how gimmicky that tribute to MJ was.

This is terrible no matter how you slice it. I'm not giving him a pass just because it's for Nate.

"Nate came with hooks better than Kareem & Ali". ::)

Someone explain to me how this is good. He has a few lines for Nate & a SHITLOAD of filler.

EDIT: Like seriously, go listen to "Better On The Other Side". That tribute song is two million times better then this. Even beyond the better beat & better hook. Just Game. That annoys the shit outta me lol.

Im pretty sure if 50 died tomorrow by monday hed have some phony ass tribute for him.

Na, it would be out tomorrow. He'd have to beat Lloyd Banks to the punch.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2011, 06:30:51 PM »
I like the idea of this, but Game shoulda taken his time and made a real classic out of it, made a real album quality track for RED

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2011, 06:49:54 PM »
Game shoulda taken his time and made a real classic out of it, made a real album quality track for RED

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2011, 08:12:12 PM »
Let me get this straight. Game was crying in a bathtub drunk over MJ, but for a West Coast Legend, someone who should be FAAAAR more inspirational & significant for him it's over some lame ass beat with the World's worst hook & Nate sampled at the end of "The Next Episode"?

This is terrible no matter how you slice it. I'm not giving him a pass just because it's for Nate.

Someone explain to me how this is good. He has a few lines for Nate & a SHITLOAD of filler.

EDIT: Like seriously, go listen to "Better On The Other Side". That tribute song is two million times better then this. Even beyond the better beat & better hook. Just Game. That annoys the shit outta me lol.

Im pretty sure if 50 died tomorrow by monday hed have some phony ass tribute for him.

Youre not givin Game any credit. Hed beat Banks and name the song after a phrase Yayo or Banks used in their reaction to their boys passing like he just did Snoop. This nigga has no shame. I can already imagine some lyrics:

"Cruisin thru LA in 99 red rag round my collar/ Bumpin Power Of The Dollar out the 64 Impala"
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2011, 08:14:03 PM »

Youre not givin Game any credit. Hed beat Banks and name the song after a phrase Yayo or Banks used in their reaction to their boys passing like he just did Snoop. This nigga has no shame. I can already imagine some lyrics:

"Cruisin thru LA in 99 red rag round my collar/ Bumpin Power Of The Dollar out the 64 Impala"

LOL. Using a 50 Cent flow..of course.