Author Topic: Has anybody ever pulled a bitch in the same night  (Read 736 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Has anybody ever pulled a bitch in the same night
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2011, 12:23:02 AM »
who the fuck is paying for pussy? Damn internet niggas are lame ass fuck. Yall want every service for free eh? I guess that is why most these niggas live with their moms.

;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2011, 12:16:45 PM »
For the record, yes, yes I have pulled a bitch on the same night meeting her.

For real....I dont think this shit is that rare.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 07:39:02 PM »

It really isn't. Go to any city with a club, get a girl a couple of drinks and she's yours. Guys think too hard, most girls that go out are already horny, all you have to do is pull them in. And lets not get into college parties.. oh I miss my early 20's. LOL

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 08:56:11 PM »

It really isn't. Go to any city with a club, get a girl a couple of drinks and she's yours. Guys think too hard, most girls that go out are already horny, all you have to do is pull them in. And lets not get into college parties.. oh I miss my early 20's. LOL

im pretty sure the point of the thread was have u ever fucked a bitch u met on that website.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011, 11:03:19 PM »
Ewwwwww.......no.

What kind of whore do you think I am?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2011, 12:10:04 AM »

lol I'm in college and it should be easy as fuck but for some reason I've never accomplished this. Everytime I go to parties I always find a girl but I'm always too drunk to get her back to my apartment. Just end up making out with her and then losing her somewhere.

Except this one time I had a lapse in judgment and did some girl right in some fratboy's room. That will never happen again.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 12:11:58 AM by SPICE TWO »

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2011, 11:15:45 AM »

Except this one time I had a lapse in judgment and did some girl right in some fratboy's room. That will never happen again.

It ended up bein a dude didnt it?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2011, 11:17:50 AM »

I've found MD 20/20 works wonders...lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2011, 11:35:22 AM »

nah I'm just not the type to fuck in public. I was wasted tho and it had been a while for me. I didn't get to finish though. Halfway through she suddenly came to her senses and realized she had a boyfriend she probably shouldn't be cheating on.

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2011, 01:12:05 PM »

nah I'm just not the type to fuck in public. I was wasted tho and it had been a while for me. I didn't get to finish though. Halfway through she suddenly came to her senses and realized she had a boyfriend she probably shouldn't be cheating on.

I gotcha. lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2011, 05:09:04 PM »
checkin up on the thread starters g files...

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2011, 10:09:24 PM »
petey bumpin old threads da sauce runnin slow pig face

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2011, 04:19:54 AM »
lol Rapsodie got a little dick!

4 tha record when u say "pull" you mean dick tha pussy right?  becuz yeah, i've done that plenty.  I remember 1 time when I was like 18/19 I had me a little moped to drive around tha way becuz i just lost my whip and i was stackin' 4 another.  I'm comin' back from tha liquor store, it's like 11:40 at night.  I see some chick my age walkin' out tha gas station goin somewhere so I asked her if she needed a ride.  

She walks up lookin' like a BucketHead Hoe Version of Carmen Hayes in a black bubble jacket tall as shit and she hoped on tha back.  Find out she lives around tha way (close by) so I asked her to just spend tha night instead and she said yeah, i didn't even have to put up a fight lol.  Bitch was cute in tha face and gorgeous in tha body (double D's at least).  Took her right up to my room, sat in tha dark on my bed and started to bus a nut.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2011, 11:54:19 AM »
I don't think you knows what "cute in the face" means.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2011, 07:18:58 PM »
I don't think you knows what "cute in the face" means.

You didn't know you had a little dick then.  And she was cute, she just had a chipped tooth.  Other than that you really couldn't ask 4 a better bop.  Nice brown complexion, double d's, Pinky booty, about 5'10, nice lips that were glossed, and she even had a low cut trim on tha pussy.  I ended up fuckin her a few times and then we just fell off.  

I fucked her dark skinned friend too, she was ight too.  She wasn't as phat or as tall as tha other shawty was but she was right too.  I was fuckin em both at tha same time (different day of the week shit).  Smacked tha dirt off tha pussy too!