Author Topic: I think its time for elano to catch another ban  (Read 3427 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: I think its time for elano to catch another ban
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2011, 10:11:35 AM »
i've done that./. it gets stale after weeks of playing guess who.

motherfuckers like this are what made me sick of you fuckers.

YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO IGNORE THEM.
It doesn't work unless every single person does it, though. There will always be a couple idiots that will respond to trolls.
maybe the ones that keep picking fights with him should get a timeout ;D

ban ppl who respond to being insulted? that's just stupid.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2011, 10:13:04 AM »

It doesn't work unless every single person does it, though. There will always be a couple idiots that will respond to trolls.

i say we ban elano and gay day and call it a day
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2011, 10:19:16 AM »
Simply instruct the G-Spot mods to delete any thread or post he makes. Eventually he wouldn't bother coming back because he can't even make a post.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2011, 10:21:17 AM »

well some posters take part in a flamewar with him in several topics. i think it should be punished

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2011, 10:22:07 AM »
Simply instruct the G-Spot mods to delete any thread or post he makes. Eventually he wouldn't bother coming back because he can't even make a post.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2011, 06:02:52 AM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2011, 06:48:22 AM »

(NO) All of you guys bust his balls for no reason sometimes. I know he could be a dick at times but who isnt. He posts some good stuff and you guys just hate on him and start talking shit. HATE HATE HATE LOL

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2011, 07:34:46 AM »

(NO) All of you guys bust his balls for no reason sometimes. I know he could be a dick at times but who isnt. He posts some good stuff and you guys just hate on him and start talking shit. HATE HATE HATE LOL

he's a dick period. We've tried doing the truce thing. All he does is keep insulting people. His only existence here is to troll people.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2011, 07:38:52 AM »

he's a dick period. We've tried doing the truce thing. All he does is keep insulting people. His only existence here is to troll people.
He is cool in my book, fuck all this judgement shit. We all live in the same world, just different place and life.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2011, 07:40:39 AM »

He is cool in my book, fuck all this judgement shit. We all live in the same world, just different place and life.

we've all made peace with elano at various points. It'll last a week and then the guy gets bored and starts attacking people out of nowhere. He's a troll, nothing less.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2011, 07:51:40 AM »

we've all made peace with elano at various points. It'll last a week and then the guy gets bored and starts attacking people out of nowhere. He's a troll, nothing less.
I guess once you disrespect him, you can never get no respect.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2011, 09:17:56 AM »

I guess once you disrespect him, you can never get no respect.

Except he starts it. I never used to say shit about him til he came after me.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2013, 10:58:16 AM »
 8)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2013, 11:00:48 AM »
i don't have anything to do all day, so i spam the board. I'm dumb wilson, after all.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2013, 09:22:57 PM »

i don't have anything to do all day, so i pretend im perez hilton. teeeheeheeheeheeheee.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup