Author Topic: Dr Dre Feat Swizz Beatz - Chillin  (Read 4863 times)

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr Dre Feat Swizz Beatz - Chillin
« Reply #165 on: March 21, 2011, 06:21:17 AM »
I wasn't impressed at first, maybe because i was only expecting some random leak. Anyway, after a dozen of spins. This madly grew on me.
Actually, i finally listened to it in the right mood (highly blunted obviously), and it gave me mad chills. Plus some parts just made me lmao...
I think dre's flow is just crazy, he definitly been putting alot of work on that part. He still has a lot of energy and it's still fun. It's a great dr.dre track. Doesn't ruin the legacy at all as some would say.
I would be happy with detox being full of club bangers like this. Kush and under pressure are also great to me. I'm down with the electro/upbeat vibe.

The D.O.C and

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
« Reply #166 on: March 21, 2011, 06:30:51 AM »
I wasn't impressed at first, maybe because i was only expecting some random leak. Anyway, after a dozen of spins. This madly grew on me.
Actually, i finally listened to it in the right mood (highly blunted obviously), and it gave me mad chills. Plus some parts just made me lmao...
I think dre's flow is just crazy, he definitly been putting alot of work on that part. He still has a lot of energy and it's still fun. It's a great dr.dre track. Doesn't ruin the legacy at all as some would say.
I would be happy with detox being full of club bangers like this. Kush and under pressure are also great to me. I'm down with the electro/upbeat vibe.

Yeah I think that I'm the only one who said this track was crazy friday... Just listen this shit like a club banger with a good damn blunt with some vodka and bounce  8) Don't listen it if u expect a song like a fucking masterpiece with 64 effects in every instruments and a beat varation every 4 seconds  ::)

I really like Dre's flow, Swizz is OK (he don't ruin the song tbh) and the beat is mad dope (simple but dope)  8)

Kush was damn good too but Under Pressure, INAD & Turn Me On... no sorry
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 06:35:41 AM by DetoxIsntAMyth »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #167 on: March 21, 2011, 09:25:00 AM »
no thanks

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #168 on: March 21, 2011, 09:26:19 AM »
@shoo: wow you really think this garbage is better than kush?!

Kush was dope it just wasn't successful on the radio

yeah i do. that's my opinion. I really liked the instrumental for Kush but somehow i was disappointed with the vocals (hook especially. i can't stand Akon's voice. no disrespect for him tho. just not my taste). Both songs are average for me but i like Chillin more. On the other hand i can understand why most of you prefer Kush. It's just a matter of taste.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #169 on: March 21, 2011, 11:34:55 AM »
one more thing. that guy koolo... is he credible? he claims Chillin is a Detox track. Plus the song is being blocked on youtube... any thoughts?

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #170 on: March 21, 2011, 11:52:42 AM »
one more thing. that guy koolo... is he credible? he claims Chillin is a Detox track. Plus the song is being blocked on youtube... any thoughts?

He is the "big leaker" in the current rap game. Pretty much buys all his shit from hackers, and then taunts the artists with their own music before leaking it. It's cool to hear this stuff, but this guy is a complete joke for A) Actually paying for this shit and then just leaking it in an unfinished form, hurting some less-fortunate artists & B) Taunting the artists, affiliates and fans by claiming to be the "king" of leaks and a bunch of gay internet shit.

Anyways, apparently he has 2 more Detox tracks, with more possibly coming, the first is "Mr. Prescription" with is supposed to be way better than this. And Slim The Mobster seems to know who it is thats getting him all these track (I think its obvious its someone in the studio, either the runner, assistant or maybe even the main engineer).

And regarding this being for Detox, I think he's right when he says that almost everything Dre records is meant for Detox, or else it would never have been recorded in the first place.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 11:54:18 AM by TDOT »

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: March 21, 2011, 12:15:33 PM »

He is the "big leaker" in the current rap game. Pretty much buys all his shit from hackers, and then taunts the artists with their own music before leaking it. It's cool to hear this stuff, but this guy is a complete joke for A) Actually paying for this shit and then just leaking it in an unfinished form, hurting some less-fortunate artists & B) Taunting the artists, affiliates and fans by claiming to be the "king" of leaks and a bunch of gay internet shit.

Anyways, apparently he has 2 more Detox tracks, with more possibly coming, the first is "Mr. Prescription" with is supposed to be way better than this. And Slim The Mobster seems to know who it is thats getting him all these track (I think its obvious its someone in the studio, either the runner, assistant or maybe even the main engineer).

And regarding this being for Detox, I think he's right when he says that almost everything Dre records is meant for Detox, or else it would never have been recorded in the first place.

he does not pay for the tracks

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #172 on: March 21, 2011, 01:16:11 PM »
THIS IS WACK

Lort Laughin

« Reply #173 on: March 21, 2011, 02:11:19 PM »
song is gayer than gaymestar but i give him props 4 tryin somethin new

Cali_Heat

« Reply #174 on: March 21, 2011, 02:21:03 PM »
Track is Hooot!!! to many haters on this Board!

Lunatic

« Reply #175 on: March 22, 2011, 10:55:34 AM »
The beat kinda reminds me of "Roc The Mic"
First thing I thought when I just played this for the first time. Like a west coast "Roc the Mic"

Swizz Beats hook = wack

Wow Dre's flow is weird as fuck.

The beat is cool but is the best part of the song and it's not even that good. Definitely not what I'm looking for on "Detox"
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: March 23, 2011, 12:45:49 AM »
The beat kinda reminds me of "Roc The Mic"
First thing I thought when I just played this for the first time. Like a west coast "Roc the Mic"
"

That's what I'm saying, put Freeway and Sigel on this and make it a Roc the Mic 2011 and shit would be ill

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #177 on: March 23, 2011, 12:48:14 AM »
shit ain't anywhere as good as roc the mic. niggaz be trippin

love33

« Reply #178 on: March 23, 2011, 07:41:09 AM »
I love this track!! Dre is finally workin with the right people! This could be as big as "FANCY" when Drake did and Swizzie linked up!

Will_B

« Reply #179 on: March 23, 2011, 08:47:49 AM »
I love this track!! Dre is finally workin with the right people! This could be as big as "FANCY" when Drake did and Swizzie linked up!
:puke: