Author Topic: Dr Dre Feat Swizz Beatz - Chillin  (Read 4862 times)

unclsean

• Lil Geezy
Re: Dr Dre Feat Swizz Beatz - Chillin
« Reply #180 on: March 23, 2011, 01:13:22 PM »
it's "AIGHT"....cant give it a whole lot...yet!!!!might love it a little later, but its not jumpin out at me...

http://www.reallionnaire.blogspot.com 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #181 on: March 23, 2011, 01:38:53 PM »
I love this track!! Dre is finally workin with the right people! This could be as big as "FANCY" when Drake did and Swizzie linked up!
hahaha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AEZcKS_klJU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AEZcKS_klJU</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #182 on: March 23, 2011, 05:44:59 PM »
This is definitely better than ``my prescription``

snoop

« Reply #183 on: March 23, 2011, 06:18:05 PM »
one more thing. that guy koolo... is he credible? he claims Chillin is a Detox track. Plus the song is being blocked on youtube... any thoughts?

He is the "big leaker" in the current rap game. Pretty much buys all his shit from hackers, and then taunts the artists with their own music before leaking it. It's cool to hear this stuff, but this guy is a complete joke for A) Actually paying for this shit and then just leaking it in an unfinished form, hurting some less-fortunate artists & B) Taunting the artists, affiliates and fans by claiming to be the "king" of leaks and a bunch of gay internet shit.

Anyways, apparently he has 2 more Detox tracks, with more possibly coming, the first is "Mr. Prescription" with is supposed to be way better than this. And Slim The Mobster seems to know who it is thats getting him all these track (I think its obvious its someone in the studio, either the runner, assistant or maybe even the main engineer).

And regarding this being for Detox, I think he's right when he says that almost everything Dre records is meant for Detox, or else it would never have been recorded in the first place.

he does not pay for the tracks

how does he get them then?

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #184 on: March 24, 2011, 04:28:36 AM »
I start to really like this track, wasn´t that impressed when it leaked. Definitely alot better than "My Prescription",
which in my opinion is the worst track i´ve ever heard Dre rapping on.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #185 on: March 24, 2011, 04:31:39 AM »
This is up there with inad in terms of wackness. Maybe its just coz i really cant stand swizz.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #186 on: March 24, 2011, 05:47:06 PM »
if this ends up on detox.........wow

SMH @ swizz beatz stupid ass on a dre album

Might actually appear on Detox. Peep the video