Author Topic: Dr Dre Feat Swizz Beatz - Chillin  (Read 4860 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: Dr Dre Feat Swizz Beatz - Chillin
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2011, 03:22:18 PM »
When dre releases somethin dope i'll admit, but most of the shit thats dropped has been wack. Liked kush but felt it had no replay value, inad is just straight trash, and this is wack.
if I dont like a track how is that hating it MY FUCKING OPINION. And gamestarr we all know you jack off to anythin dre related.

When have I ever done that?

I have no problems sayin whenever I dont like a track.

I fuckin hate INAD and everything about it.

Dont feel like Kush and Chillin are mind blowing but I do like both joints.

Tell me Im stannin again you bitch?

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2011, 03:32:00 PM »
A 30 sec clip of dre appearin at a kendrick concert gave you mad chills, and you couldnt wait to the see the grammy performance live thats some stan type shit.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2011, 03:36:15 PM »
A 30 sec clip of dre appearin at a kendrick concert gave you mad chills, and you couldnt wait to the see the grammy performance live thats some stan type shit.

this is why i ignore all that homo-shit, but what i'm waiting for is all the filler on detox, cuz these "singles" & leaks, besides poppin' off & topless, are forgettable. 8)
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

woof

« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2011, 03:57:48 PM »
DAMN! Read this tweet!

Seems like the song was JUST done and then it leaked.. lmao

http://twitter.com/THEREALSWIZZZ/status/48786781180665856

What it say? Looks like he deleted whatever tweet you had

FUCK! I should have taken a screen shot. fuckin annoyed now..

he said somethin bout : ''FYI PEOPLE SHOULD WAIT TO HEAR THE MOVIE HE JUST CREATED WITH DR. DRE!!!!''

Swizz Beatz
Whats up i am super crazy with my album/3vids etc oh and FYI wait until u hear the movie me & DR DRE made @ULTRA lets work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan

« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2011, 04:08:18 PM »
Link is broken can you reup?
 :)

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2011, 04:35:47 PM »
Link is broken can you reup?
 :)

i been asking for a reup since the first page
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Will_B

« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2011, 04:38:57 PM »

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2011, 04:43:15 PM »
thanks for the reup!!!
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2011, 04:49:58 PM »
I been a fan of the whole NWA..Dr.Dre...Deathrow movement....and after hearing this song.....and hearing kush...it aint looking too good :'(
Detox shoulda came out right after the Documentary dropped!!! :(

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2011, 04:54:37 PM »
I been a fan of the whole NWA..Dr.Dre...Deathrow movement....and after hearing this song.....and hearing kush...it aint looking too good :'(
Detox shoulda came out right after the Documentary dropped!!! :(

But then again...and this statment gives Dre some credit....imagine if we heard the leaked songs from the Chronic 2001...or Niggaz 4 Life or The Chronic...im pretty sure we would have not been pleased either...the internet has fucked up alot of shit imo...what happen to the days when the album dropped it just dropped.... no leaks...we only got to hear what the artist wanted us to hear..im waiting for the finished product!!!

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2011, 04:58:04 PM »
Lol @ Dre trying to rap different/original, but sounding like a weirdo. He should only try to be original with his productions, not with his rapping.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Stan

« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2011, 05:54:32 PM »
Thanks for re-up.

Not a big fan but I'll give it a chance.  Definitely far from mind-blowing mythical Detox ish material.

Also what's this about a movie/video with Swizz?  Anyone got more info on that?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2011, 06:07:48 PM »
Damn this beat is piff, sounds like a 2011 version of Roc The Mic. What's up with Dres flow though, he's trying too hard, and fuck a Swizz Beats

Slim The Mobster "Who ever the fuck leaking these records... IM WILLING TO DO LIFE BEHIND MY KIDS FUTURE... So if I find out... I WILL MAKE ATTEMPTS ON YA ASS"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 06:17:55 PM by dubsmith_nz »

Matty

« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2011, 06:28:22 PM »
Damn this beat is piff, sounds like a 2011 version of Roc The Mic. What's up with Dres flow though, he's trying too hard, and fuck a Swizz Beats

Slim The Mobster "Who ever the fuck leaking these records... IM WILLING TO DO LIFE BEHIND MY KIDS FUTURE... So if I find out... I WILL MAKE ATTEMPTS ON YA ASS"

lol dats gangsta. but the implication from his anger is that this was written by him and/or actually meant for detox! pathetic.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2011, 06:32:18 PM »

lol dats gangsta. but the implication from his anger is that this was written by him and/or actually meant for detox! pathetic.

It doesn't sound like anything Slim wrote though, I think they just worried this cat got access to more Detox shit, with all the Game and Em that's been leaking, they gotta be worried.