Author Topic: #SHOOT OUT ON CRENSHAW AND SLAUSON. RUMOR NIPSEY IS IN JAIL....  (Read 1275 times)

KING YOUNG NIGGA

• Lil Geezy
any confirm?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: #SHOOT OUT ON CRENSHAW AND SLAUSON. RUMOR NIPSEY IS IN JAIL....
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 10:20:12 AM »
http://www.streetgangs.com/features/031811_ois_lapd

The LAPD are still investigating an officer involved shooting that took place Friday evening at Crenshaw and Slauson in South Los Angeles. The LAPD had been responding to a fight between Los Angeles based rapper Ermias “Nipsey Hussle” Asghedom, 25, and his former manager Eugene “Big U” Henley.

The two were once close business partners when the rapper signed with Cinematic/Epic records in 2007. Plans to release his first studio album, South Central State of Mind, were to follow after his three mixtapes from the series Bullets Aint Got No Name were an instant hit on the underground, but that album was never released.

This evening the two men got into physical altercation near the alley at the rear of the Shell gas station at Crenshaw and Slauson in Hyde Park. According to eye witnesses, Nipsey’s brother, Samiel Asghedom pulled out a gun to defend his brother and fired into the air to end the conflict. That’s when an LAPD officer arrived on the scene and fired at the brother, missing him.

According to LAPD Sergeant Ron Lopez, no one was hit and five people were taken into custody. Sgt. Lopez told streetgangs.com that no one has been booked yet, so the names of those five individuals have not been released, but we know that Henley, Nipsey and his brother were taken into custody Friday night and are being held at LAPD’s 77th Division.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 10:39:32 AM »
Rapper Nipsey got beat up for bringing Y.G and Tyga to his hood to shoot a video http://t.co/ZVqONvc
about 8 hours ago via Tweet Button
http://twitter.com/ThaOfficialSKG/status/49035097848025088

Rapper Nipsey Hussle got beat up and kicced off his hood rolling 60's hes not a gang member no more
about 8 hours ago via web
http://twitter.com/ThaOfficialSKG/status/49029800748261376
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 10:47:00 AM »
Good!  Fuck gangs. Primitive ass bitches
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 10:49:18 AM »

There is some truth to this but...SKG clearly has issues with Nipsey and is promoting her mixtape in between tweets.
Don't believe everything you read until the facts come out on this. SKG is like a woman scorned.  :laugh:

SO PRUP

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 12:14:40 PM »
Skg also has gorgeous titts so I believe whatever she says.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 12:18:14 PM »

There is some truth to this but...SKG clearly has issues with Nipsey and is promoting her mixtape in between tweets.
Don't believe everything you read until the facts come out on this. SKG is like a woman scorned.  :laugh:

who is that? some bitch he fucked?

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 12:35:15 PM »
Same story. We've seen this over and over again. Rappers doing business with guys from their hood and this is what happens. We've seen this with so many rappers. Just watch soon the same guys who said Nipsey is so real will say he's fake now.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2011, 12:41:16 PM »

papa-smurf

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2011, 05:58:04 PM »
it dont matter if nipsey lost.everybody win some & lose some.& nipsey skinny.u could look at him & tell if he get into a fight he gonna lose so we dont judge him off of winning fights.we judge him off of haveing the balls 2 fight & he obviously had the balls 2 fight big u.so he get credit from ova here.But i dont no where yg from.but i no tyga be banging 52 hoova & thats 60s worst enemie.so of course its gonna be problems when u bring enemies 2 the 60s or any hood.

Ronny

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2011, 06:02:16 PM »
TYGA is no banger

nip will get through this, bullshit

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2011, 06:14:09 PM »
Didn't take his career long to go the same way as every other westcoast rapper. I didn't even like nipsey but still, it's like west is cursed

KING YOUNG NIGGA

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2011, 06:44:28 PM »
Didn't take his career long to go the same way as every other westcoast rapper. I didn't even like nipsey but still, it's like west is cursed
Nip is getting money in movies shows advertisements HE GOT ENODRSMENTS as well is a succussful bussiness on shaw and slasuon.. NOT 1 TIME DID I MENTION RAP MONEY so how is career done WHEN HE OUT THERE GETTING MONEY?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2011, 07:23:53 PM »
Lol ok. Avatar 2 starring nipsey hustle on the way lmao