Author Topic: Twitter/Leak beef . Koolo is KILLIN Slimthemobster right now! Shits madd funny  (Read 2956 times)

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The Game joints have been dope.
Not exactly what I would go for. To me, Monsters and Keepin It Real are ok. I Game had a shot to finish it, Monsters could've been an album track.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
He just said he would leak somethin called Mr. Prescription if Slim puts Koolo's name in his mouth one more time . lol

http://twitter.com/Not_Afraid2Leak/status/49046145816739840

snoop

It smells really bad for these studioleaks dudes right now.

Are you saying they could get in legal trouble?

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
He just said he would leak somethin called Mr. Prescription if Slim puts Koolo's name in his mouth one more time . lol

Damn this guy if funny as hell...

Slim posted his gun on Tweeter smh  ::)

amin_54

• Lil Geezy
Octo is back good to see u again where were you ? 8)
Thanks for your first post. Do we know each other?
This koolo dudes a lame. Dude pays for these tracks and theyre shit, and then wants people to give him donationsto buy this wack shit. The Eminem tracks were total bollocks and this dre track sucks aswell.
That's what I've been told.

LOL @ my first post u really think I'm new on dubcc ? smh

Rap2k was the shit right ?  Oh wait  ::)

Yeah rap2k used to be the shit...
Anyway back to the topics,i really think that those leaks  are fuckin up the album whether it's good or not...

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

Damn this guy if funny as hell...

Slim posted his gun on Tweeter smh  ::)

yeah.. LMFAO @ how fuckin lame a move that was.

INTERNET THUUUUUUG  ;D

and this way we at least get to hear some songs. If they didnt leak they would remain in the vault forever.

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

INTERNET THUUUUUUG  ;D

and this way we at least get to hear some songs. If they didnt leak they would remain in the vault forever.
It's internet thug vs internet thug. At least we know Slim can also be a real one too. I'm all good with leaks, I don't mind. As long as it drops after the album comes out.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm all good with leaks, I don't mind. As long as it drops after the album comes out.

This. Welcome Back OcTo ! 8)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

INTERNET THUUUUUUG  ;D

It's internet thug vs internet thug. At least we know Slim can also be a real one too. I'm all good with leaks, I don't mind. As long as it drops after the album comes out.

how do we know that? Any idiot can upload a picture of a gun? Which btw is such a retarded move.

yeah about time you leak somethin else Octo. lol. Still bump Dont Fuck Wit Us !

The Predator

@slimthemobster and why the fuck ur name slim da mobster ? what are you 6 yrs old ?..dre must be embarrassed as fuck when he introduce you

;D

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
@slimthemobster and why the fuck ur name slim da mobster ? what are you 6 yrs old ?..dre must be embarrassed as fuck when he introduce you

;D

lol Koolo got Diarrhea mouth haha

woof

Quote from: BustaNut;117131
Koolo, please tell us that Mr. Prescription is somewhat Detox worthy, or at least better than Chillin'...
Quote from: Koolo;117135
it is 20 times better

Quote from: Koolo;115081
guys guys they pmed me saying aftermath contacted the feds and i got worried cuz i was laughing and got worried i might spill out the coco im drinking

Matty

lol.

FBI Detox division.

Gotta say i'm highly amused, the delays of these albums are beyond a joke.

sofdark

i don't see why we're not getting T.I. - Coming Back

the beats been used by someone else and we know both Dre and T.I.s not using it. Maybe we should reach out to Hi-Tek.

snoop

Anybody else think this could be a marketing attempt by Interscope?

The majority of the leaks have been Eminem, Game, and now Dre.