Author Topic: Twitter/Leak beef . Koolo is KILLIN Slimthemobster right now! Shits madd funny  (Read 2953 times)

Paul

^^ no
funkyfreshintheflesh

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Anybody else think this could be a marketing attempt by Interscope?

The majority of the leaks have been Eminem, Game, and now Dre.
Nah.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL @ Game giving some sob story.

But these rappers need to stfu. This guy is leaking songs that are years old, that wouldn't be on an album anyway.

Dude is doing us a favor.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i actually thought Detox would be coming out this year; i can see Dr. Dre pushing it back now. (claiming album songs are leaked, needing to re-record the whole album etc).

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

But these rappers need to stfu. This guy is leaking songs that are years old, that wouldn't be on an album anyway.

He is also leakin brand new songs. Rough was less than a month old, Monsters In My Head, Chillin, the travis barker joint, and he prolly aint stoppin any time soon.

I wanna see him leak Detox  ;D Only way we will ever hear it .

woof

Quote from: Koolo;117303
after what game tweeted to me i wont leak more red songs..i was planning to leak 3 more but i actually feel bad now

Quote from: Koolo;117378
after game tweet and his dms to me...i decided to never leak a game song

then it got me thinking...im starting to feel bad about leaking dre songs as well...keep in mind i might leak TWO detox songs (which are 20 times better than chillin) in anytime i feel like it...but for some reason...the fire is gone that made me wanna leak...should i leak mamas boyfriend while im at it ?

did koolo forgot about his people...and sold out ?

Koolo is getting soft now...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

yeah not justifiying anything, but the royalties argument is silly
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 10:08:32 AM by From Dre-Day to Nate Day »

TRG

Welcome back, Octo  8)

i was reading this as it was goin on. i could only laugh at Slim actually going back n forth with Koolo.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Most of the stuff hes saying to Slim is the truth regarding the quality of the songs. And hes got some good quotes aswell.
http://twitter.com/not_afraid2leak/status/49135736871591936

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Honestly,  I could give a fuck about Dr. Dre after the years of bullshit concerning many dope artist like Stat Quo & Bishop Lamont.  I'm a take all the free material I can get my hands.  Koolo is doing what Dr. Dre/Interscope should've been doing from the get go.  This ain't the 90s anymore.   Besides y'all would rape the consumer as much as you can get away with, it's our turn to rape you!
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Honestly,  I could give a fuck about Dr. Dre after the years of bullshit concerning many dope artist like Stat Quo & Bishop Lamont.  I'm a take all the free material I can get my hands.  Koolo is doing what Dr. Dre/Interscope should've been doing from the get go.  This ain't the 90s anymore.   Besides y'all would rape the consumer as much as you can get away with, it's our turn to rape you!
One way or another, you're the one who's gonna get raped.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nope.  If Dr.Dre completely stopped making music = no really loss for me.  

Other artist will continue to produce.  

The music I listen to is given to me freely by the artist, funny enough most are no longer with aftermath/insterscope (bishop lamont, stat quo, bobby creekwater).   Though, some have recently signed like Slaughterhouse.  

Besides there's better artist who I spend my dollar on who show fans they care and release far superior music like Kanye West, Jay-Z (though they affiliate), Reks.  

Only reason I would want Dr. Dre to succeed is to hear and Earl Hayes album.

edit:

Hell, today RICK ROSS over Justice league production > Dr.Dre over X production that's been released/leaked so far
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 10:45:21 AM by Action! »
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

hellhustla

• Lil Geezy
Anybody else think this could be a marketing attempt by Interscope?

The majority of the leaks have been Eminem, Game, and now Dre.

i second that. well what happened to inad last year .... for me red nation song was not good , only for mainstream maybe.
next move kooloo leaks game trak wich take us back on the buzz , and now all this twiitter thing i dont digg it.
If they want it will not be hard to shutdown all leaks forum ... imo.

Matty

@Slimthemobster now you dont go from forgot about dre to fuckin kush..u fuckin fags ruining a legacy....dont release detox

@Slimthemobster detox gonna flop...dre gonna be trashed ..kush and chillin ?...after still dre and forgot about dre ?..really ? embarrassing

:laugh:

i gotta agree with dude...from forgot about dre to kush is a huge fail.

seems like he is sure chillin was for detox. after kush and INAD everything is possible, but the leak is obviously an unfinished version. detox continues to become more and more of a joke. is any publicity is good publicity? perhaps...