Author Topic: Twitter/Leak beef . Koolo is KILLIN Slimthemobster right now! Shits madd funny  (Read 2955 times)

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
what about eminem's lyrics of the latest single?
or the fact that none of the 'singles' are produced by dre?
or the awkward direction of under pressure?

are these signs of confidence to you?
All these tracks are leaks. All of them. I think it's irrelevant to judge someone over leaked material. Rappers record tracks all the time and most of it stays in the vault.

Matty

This shit made me LMAO

http://twitter.com/Slimthemobster/status/49190583725600768
I don't even know if he's the real slimthemobster.

It is. Dude posted some exclusive video of himself blasting a track off of his album with sly on the hook :

Also, he keeps posting pics and vids of him with his kids, his gucci gear, as well as pics of him at the shooting range..

sounds like a r&b record...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
this twitter shit sounds like a Major Interscope move

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This shit made me LMAO

http://twitter.com/Slimthemobster/status/49190583725600768
I don't even know if he's the real slimthemobster.

It is. Dude posted some exclusive video of himself blasting a track off of his album with sly on the hook :

Also, he keeps posting pics and vids of him with his kids, his gucci gear, as well as pics of him at the shooting range..

sounds like a r&b record...

It is. He had said so himself.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

All these tracks are leaks. All of them. I think it's irrelevant to judge someone over leaked material. Rappers record tracks all the time and most of it stays in the vault.
the song with eminem is supposed to be personal, so i wouldn't say it's irrelevant.
besides, two of the 'leaks' are for sale.

we all know that interscope wants to put the album out asap. if dre was happy with his material, we wouldn't have this conversation.

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
the song with eminem is supposed to be personal, so i wouldn't say it's irrelevant.

we all know that interscope wants to put the album out asap. if dre was happy with his material, we wouldn't have this conversation.

He will never be happy with his material. That's why The Chronic & 2001 are what they are today.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 01:21:47 PM by OcToExtraordinaire »

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
http://twitter.com/JGunz9191 . Another dude beefin wit Slim da mobsta. lmao

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i dont get why game stans are trying to provoke a beef between slim and game, its comedy...Slim keeps saying borderline shit about knowing REAL BLOODS he's stupid for all that. But he's been trying to get game to hit him back, no response at all haha

dameons

Kush was far from a lemon. That was album material, but not single material. INAD was a lemon for sure.This is turning into a mess. He will shelve it soon.

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
this twitter shit sounds like a Major Interscope move

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

He will never be happy with his material. That's why The Chronic & 2001 are what they are today.
sure, but at one point he decided they were done.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

This. Yeah the songs leaked, but instead of finishing them, making a video, and pushing them as a single, he should of dropped something that was representative of Detox, people would of forgot about the leaks quickly

Matty

remember that Kush leaked AFTER they were already gearing to shoot a video for it, so the whole leaks excuse doesn't apply there. is calling it a lemon too harsh? i'd still bump it, but it is indeed a lemon. remember bishop lamont calling crack a bottle 'horrible'. gotta keep it real for dre and the yes men :laugh:

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, Dr. Dre doesn't owe us anything and we don't him anything.  

Do I think Dr. Dre is incredibly talented, possibly borderline genius when it comes to certain aspects of music?  Yes.  

Do I also think there's something wrong with his track record in the past 5 years?  Yes.  
Do I think he has the potential to release a game changer?  Yes.  Despite some recent evidence to the contrary.  

Do I think Dr. Dre recognizes talent?  Yes, most of the artist I listed have all been under Interscope, whether they've had huge interaction with Dr. Dre remains unclear.  All of claim they do. Though Dr. Dre barely mentions them.   Let alone release an album so they can attempt to establish themselves.

At this point, I can care so much.  I only want Dr. Dre to succeed so other artist under him can shine.  I'm a huge fan of the material Earl Hayes has recorded.  He's got so much potential. I'm a huge fan of Bishop Lamont despite him parting ways.  I'm a huge fan on stat quo and didn't care that he left because I never realized how dope he was until he started RELEASING MUSIC AFTER HE LEFT AFTERMATH.  Now he's back ghosting,  good for him, got to stack that $$$$$.

It's like this,  you waiting on the dinner but the chief keeps saying it's coming.  After while, you like fuck it, I'm go grab a burger across the street.  Is that best?  no, but I'm satisfied and moving on.  
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Elkoizm

It's like this,  you waiting on the dinner but the chief keeps saying it's coming.  After while, you like fuck it, I'm go grab a burger across the street.  Is that best?  no, but I'm satisfied and moving on.