Author Topic: Twitter/Leak beef . Koolo is KILLIN Slimthemobster right now! Shits madd funny  (Read 2954 times)

GangstaBoogy

Great analogy.

At this point, we should all be moving on to burgers across the street.

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

TRG

It's like this,  you waiting on the dinner but the chief keeps saying it's coming.  After while, you like fuck it, I'm go grab a burger across the street.  Is that best?  no, but I'm satisfied and moving on.  

Haha, great way to put it. I've definitely been sitting waiting for "dinner" for the past year at least. Only to get stale bread every once and a while.

Matty

never fear dj quik is about to serve up a 3 course meal.

that dre joint the chef doesn't even have the right ingredients :P

Triple OG Rapsodie

what about eminem's lyrics of the latest single?
or the fact that none of the 'singles' are produced by dre?
or the awkward direction of under pressure?

are these signs of confidence to you?
All these tracks are leaks. All of them. I think it's irrelevant to judge someone over leaked material. Rappers record tracks all the time and most of it stays in the vault.
the song with eminem is supposed to be personal, so i wouldn't say it's irrelevant.
besides, two of the 'leaks' are for sale.

we all know that interscope wants to put the album out asap. if dre was happy with his material, we wouldn't have this conversation.

This. Yeah the songs leaked, but instead of finishing them, making a video, and pushing them as a single, he should of dropped something that was representative of Detox, people would of forgot about the leaks quickly

I'm pretty sure it was Interscope who leaked those two tracks. Dre was making a video for a Kush just a couple days after it leaked, so obviously he had the whole thing planned out. And INAD's leak was previously announced by Alex da Kid. Those were strategic moves and intended to be singles.

sofdark

I see that some people's love for Detox turned into to hate. what's really sad is that I actually understand them. Dre has tons of tracks in vault, he'll probably be able to do hip-hop weekly in Kanye's good friday quality.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Dre has the worst groupies. I kinda feel sorry for him in a way, that they'll turn on him over a few songs. Lil Wayne drops some weak music his stans still love him. But Dre fans have built an emotional investment in Detox that has grown stronger than their feelings for even Dre himself. He drops one weak song and now everyone wants to kill him because this project seems so important to them. The people who have been stanning him on this forum for years are now pissed at him. And most of that anger stems from one single.

The thing is, even if the album turns up weak, how are you going to get mad at Dre for that? Your love for the guy is based on his two solo classics, his work with Ruthless and Death Row, and the many classic productions he has done over the years. You people need to realize that this is one album, and that its not going to take away from that. You shouldn't have put emotional investment in it in the first place. Its just an album.

Elkoizm

^^ If he drops Detox and it flops. I'm cool with that.
I'll bet that his release after that will bang.
Kanye style.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Kanye style.

right on, but a lot of ppl here seem mad emotional and hurt. I swear on the INAD thread there were some ppl saying they felt betrayed by Dre. Like him having a wack single fucked them over personally.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kanye style.

right on, but a lot of ppl here seem mad emotional and hurt. I swear on the INAD thread there were some ppl saying they felt betrayed by Dre. Like him having a wack single fucked them over personally.

Lol @ betrayed

awol22222

Kanye style.

Lol @ betrayed

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
I need a doctor killed my wife, and raped my sister

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
remember that Kush leaked AFTER they were already gearing to shoot a video for it, so the whole leaks excuse doesn't apply there. is calling it a lemon too harsh? i'd still bump it, but it is indeed a lemon. remember bishop lamont calling crack a bottle 'horrible'. gotta keep it real for dre and the yes men :laugh:
+ dre said a few months before the 'leak', that he would release music at the end of the year

I see that some people's love for Detox turned into to hate. what's really sad is that I actually understand them. Dre has tons of tracks in vault, he'll probably be able to do hip-hop weekly in Kanye's good friday quality.
no hate here. i'm still curious of the outcome, just not anticipating it

It's like this,  you waiting on the dinner but the chief keeps saying it's coming.  After while, you like fuck it, I'm go grab a burger across the street.  Is that best?  no, but I'm satisfied and moving on. 
more like, we're getting invites from great restaurants  :D

Elkoizm

Kanye style.

Haha. That's not normal.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
It's like this,  you waiting on the dinner but the chief keeps saying it's coming.  After while, you like fuck it, I'm go grab a burger across the street.  Is that best?  no, but I'm satisfied and moving on.  

that was actually quite good!  ;D