Author Topic: Twitter/Leak beef . Koolo is KILLIN Slimthemobster right now! Shits madd funny  (Read 2958 times)

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
not mind blowing but cool track. Dre is mad funny with his new flow, even if it sounds like each words have been recorded separatly sometimes...

The D.O.C and

Matty

« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 01:16:33 PM by Matty »

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
dre's new flow blows

stick to westcoast gfunk rappin

that's why we like you bro

we like kanye for the other stuff

stay in your lane dummy

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
http://twitter.com/Slimthemobster/status/49505703467040768

LOL @ this shit

is that even him?

http://twitter.com/Slimdamobster

edit: just remembered pianist's post, seems like he has two twitters.

Lol yeah that's him the one u posted is his an older account.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
http://twitter.com/Slimthemobster/status/49505703467040768

LOL @ this shit

Wow.. that is just.. lame.

Cannot believe how much of an E-gangsta, Computer thug Slim is.. Its really fuckin sad to see that.

Its more believable that Rick The Cop Ross used to move kilos of blow everyday than it is that Slimdamobsta is straight GANGSTA.

lmfao @ the biggest joke in music history. well he is not a part of the history and never will be but you get it  ;D

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
not mind blowing but cool track. Dre is mad funny with his new flow, even if it sounds like each words have been recorded separatly sometimes...

how hysterical would it be if this was completely true. like imagine dre's perfectionism has taken him to the point where he raps a word, stops, breathes, relaxes, walks around, has a cigarette, then tells the engineer to punch him back in, he's ready for the next word.

but seriously, Koolo is breaking a lot of unwritten rules here. If you are going to leak shit, leak shit that is 5+ years old and is NEVER coming out. we all know that artists sometimes shelve great music. but sometimes they are saving it! after about 5 years has passed, then you can leak it, cuz it's clear that the artist doesn't want to use the song. but sometimes an artist will record something, and then release it as an album track or single up to 2 years later.

if Koolo had reason to believe that Eminem's Relapse 2 material would NEVER be coming out, then ok it becomes more ok to leak it.

but then he started leaking album tracks from upcoming albums. wtf???? you are just fucking over the artists by doing this. leak their '04 shit that they forgot about. and then everytime he would leak a song, he would then start talking extreme amounts of shit to that artist on twitter. so basically he's just trying to cause as much havoc as possible... Koolo is like a 14 year old who is rebelling and causing havoc but really has no clue what he's rebelling against....

Jimmy H.

If we're gonna go with the resteraunt analogy, I'd say it's more like this forum are the people who keep coming back to the place knowing they're just gonna have to wait for stale bread and then instead of recommending one of these other places to eat, they spend their energy bitching about the one with the crappy service.

Dre has the worst groupies. I kinda feel sorry for him in a way, that they'll turn on him over a few songs. Lil Wayne drops some weak music his stans still love him. But Dre fans have built an emotional investment in Detox that has grown stronger than their feelings for even Dre himself. He drops one weak song and now everyone wants to kill him because this project seems so important to them. The people who have been stanning him on this forum for years are now pissed at him. And most of that anger stems from one single.

The thing is, even if the album turns up weak, how are you going to get mad at Dre for that? Your love for the guy is based on his two solo classics, his work with Ruthless and Death Row, and the many classic productions he has done over the years. You people need to realize that this is one album, and that its not going to take away from that. You shouldn't have put emotional investment in it in the first place. Its just an album.
Yeah, pretty much so. It's like that song, "What Have You Done For Me Lately"? They'll throw the guy on a pedestal and when he don't deliver, instead of just moving on. It become he's selfish and he's only in it for the money. He doesn't care about the fans. He doesn't care about the music. He doesn't care about his fellow artists. He doesn't care about his son dying. Nate Dogg died because he was depressed over Dre not visiting him. He could save the entire West Coast but he'd rather make pop music for Jimmy Iovine. So on and so forth.

It's like this. I love Snoop Dogg as an artist. He's made albums or projects that have dissapointed me. His last solo I had no interest in at all. It doesn't change the fact that he's a great fucking artist. And as much as everyone want to say that Snoop sucks since Doggystyle, that's not the case. It's just that he don't always make my brand of music and I'm okay with that. You can be pissed for days/months/years about how Snoop ain't doing another Doggystyle or  taking the time out of his schedule to make your favorite unknown rapper into a household name but he has millions of fans across the globe and business interests that expand beyond music. You can be all pissed off and feel entitled as a “die-hard fan” or you can be a fucking grown-up and realize that music is a business. Dre or Snoop or your favorite rapper aren’t any more indebted to you than the people who make the decisions on the McDonald’s menu. Eat and shop at the places you like. If the staff there makes you feel comfortable, plus one for you but don’t get all butt-hurt and entitled when they make the necessary changes to survive as a business in a shitty economy. 

Jimmy H.

but seriously, Koolo is breaking a lot of unwritten rules here. 
Ain't no unwritten rules. You're talking about a code of ethics with people on the Internet.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
all these leaks for Detox are a good thing

1.  These leaks suck and everyone is letting Dre know his quality of work is trash

2.  For the last decade Dre been trying to play puppet master with his fans with Detox by mentioning when he really wasn't even working on it, just trying to build hype for himself so he'd stay relevant
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Knett

• 'G'
jayz once said niggas want my old shit, buy my old album.

dont hate on new shit, at least wait til the album drop
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Jimmy H.

1.  These leaks suck and everyone is letting Dre know his quality of work is trash

2.  For the last decade Dre been trying to play puppet master with his fans with Detox by mentioning when he really wasn't even working on it, just trying to build hype for himself so he'd stay relevant
For the sake of the argument, let's say both of these things were 100% true. How would either one make the Detox leaks a good thing?

Knett

• 'G'
The only thing these leaks to are to feed the closedminded hiphop fans with more hate towards Detox, as the tracks are half done or not intended to include on the album. Lets just wait for the album PLEASE before thehate starts.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

For the sake of the argument, let's say both of these things were 100% true. How would either one make the Detox leaks a good thing?

Karma for him being a bitch, and if detox ever drops you'd think the fans actually would want these corny tracks on them?  People would rather him just put out an album with all the 2001 leftovers
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

TRG

This shit made me LMAO

http://twitter.com/Slimthemobster/status/49190583725600768
I don't even know if he's the real slimthemobster.

That account has put up videos before, one just a few hours ago of him n his kids playing football. I tend to believe its really him.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If we're gonna go with the resteraunt analogy, I'd say it's more like this forum are the people who keep coming back to the place knowing they're just gonna have to wait for stale bread and then instead of recommending one of these other places to eat, they spend their energy bitching about the one with the crappy service.

Dre has the worst groupies. I kinda feel sorry for him in a way, that they'll turn on him over a few songs. Lil Wayne drops some weak music his stans still love him. But Dre fans have built an emotional investment in Detox that has grown stronger than their feelings for even Dre himself. He drops one weak song and now everyone wants to kill him because this project seems so important to them. The people who have been stanning him on this forum for years are now pissed at him. And most of that anger stems from one single.

The thing is, even if the album turns up weak, how are you going to get mad at Dre for that? Your love for the guy is based on his two solo classics, his work with Ruthless and Death Row, and the many classic productions he has done over the years. You people need to realize that this is one album, and that its not going to take away from that. You shouldn't have put emotional investment in it in the first place. Its just an album.
Yeah, pretty much so. It's like that song, "What Have You Done For Me Lately"? They'll throw the guy on a pedestal and when he don't deliver, instead of just moving on. It become he's selfish and he's only in it for the money. He doesn't care about the fans. He doesn't care about the music. He doesn't care about his fellow artists. He doesn't care about his son dying. Nate Dogg died because he was depressed over Dre not visiting him. He could save the entire West Coast but he'd rather make pop music for Jimmy Iovine. So on and so forth.

It's like this. I love Snoop Dogg as an artist. He's made albums or projects that have dissapointed me. His last solo I had no interest in at all. It doesn't change the fact that he's a great fucking artist. And as much as everyone want to say that Snoop sucks since Doggystyle, that's not the case. It's just that he don't always make my brand of music and I'm okay with that. You can be pissed for days/months/years about how Snoop ain't doing another Doggystyle or  taking the time out of his schedule to make your favorite unknown rapper into a household name but he has millions of fans across the globe and business interests that expand beyond music. You can be all pissed off and feel entitled as a “die-hard fan” or you can be a fucking grown-up and realize that music is a business. Dre or Snoop or your favorite rapper aren’t any more indebted to you than the people who make the decisions on the McDonald’s menu. Eat and shop at the places you like. If the staff there makes you feel comfortable, plus one for you but don’t get all butt-hurt and entitled when they make the necessary changes to survive as a business in a shitty economy.  

1)  I agree, past work is past work.  What he does today doesn't change the music he's made.  If you read my posts I don't pretend otherwise.

2)  I agree, if you don't like something, express your opinion, and move on which is what I'm advocating.

3)  I agree no one owes anybody anything.   Fans don't owe respect to artists, and artist don't owe respect to fans.  While the ideal relationship is one of respect, it doesn't matter if you like or don't like the artist and it doesn't matter if they care about their fans.  So, if a listener wants to bitch about the quality of music they can.  They don't owe shit to him.  They don't have to be polite and just move on if they don't want to.  Now, I'm defending these people bitching about Dr. Dre & G-Funk which I never cared about.   Let Dr. Dre do what he wants and people of Aftermath shouldn't be surprised when listeners shit on music they don't like or advocate the leaking of tracks for an album 10+ years in the making.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks