Author Topic: the 5th Islamic Commandment!!!  (Read 572 times)

Quakaveli

the 5th Islamic Commandment!!!
« on: January 06, 2003, 09:26:59 AM »
Aiight yall I dont know if this is completely true, or rather if its as CLEAR CUT as this, but somewhere I read the "5 basic commandments" of Islam, and guess what the fifth is....???

Oppose all infidels!!!

Which means Kill all non-muslims in my eyes...of course in nations such as America, India, and most non-Islamic nations the muslims are raised up with moral values so they dont actually go around doing this, but think about this shit!!! PLAIN FUCKIN WRONG!

Don Seer

Re:the 5th Islamic Commandment!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2003, 10:24:59 AM »
this explains a lot.

what else is there in the book of bigot or whatever its called?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2003, 10:44:02 AM »
Man i would love to post things like "the US Constituion calls for Blacks to be killed",

but theres something kinda stupid about making up things dont u think Quake?

The 5 Pillars of Islam

1. Shahadah
Proclamation of "Theres no God but Allah, Muhammad is his messenger"

2. Prayer 5 times a day

3. Peforming the pilgrimage Hajj

4. Giving money to the poor, "Zakat",

5. Ramadan, fasting during the Holy Month

where did u pull this fascinating discovery from?
Im kinda feelin like locking this post, cuz u just posted a work of fiction, but the mob will grow again, so Ill just leave this thread open so we can all see how great your research skills are Quake
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2003, 10:45:16 AM »
this explains a lot.

what else is there in the book of bigot or whatever its called?

please dont tell me you are referring to the Quran like that
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2003, 10:53:53 AM »
Actually yes. I couldnt give a shit about anything that openly encourages open bigotry like that. Actually my pet hate is that which turns one man against another.

If i had known this earlier i would have said it earlier. It certainly explains the ignorant, bigoted mentality certain people have.

While i respect that good people are members of the faith I strongly suggest they look inside themselves and see if you can support such a horific thing. i'm actually quite disgusted at the moment.

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2003, 11:07:03 AM »
quake... u betta back this up.

* Overseer sits on fence

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2003, 11:16:17 AM »
okay... i looked about a lil.

it has been proposed by some factions that islam have an extra pillar being the 6th for the protection the islam, and depending how extreme the fragment to my eyes.. for its "pro-active defense and progression" too, its been nicked named "the jihad pillar" by some.

for example

To these five, the Khawarij sect added a sixth pillar, the jihad or holy war, which, however, was not accepted by the general Muslim community.

read this page here : http://www.centerce.org/ISLAM/TheFaithOfIslam.htm

so fuck those who oppose free talk, expression, faith, freedom of thought, trade and whatever amongst mankind... and to those who dont.. wassup? ;)

« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 11:25:12 AM by Overseer »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2003, 11:46:38 AM »
Quake, take a tip from Seer

u brought up something good seer, something that has been hotly contested and very controversial in Islam

the unofficial " 6th pillar" JIHAD

While it has been stated that Jihad (struggle) is an obligation of all Muslims, to defend themselves from the Devil and the community from attacks, it wasnt designated an official Pillar of Islam by the Prophet

and Seer, i aint gonna speak to ya like the rest cuz u do know ya shit, but if u were to look into the Quran more often u would see that the rights they give women for that time period was a precendent. We believe in what we believe in, why are you gonna dismiss it as bigotry, i dont think it is

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2003, 12:51:16 PM »
Jeez Tech I go off to class for a couple hours after making a post, and IM getting "tips" already...

Unlike certain dark skinned terrorist supporting bearded members here, I actually have other things to do than chill on this forum.

Now having cleared  that out, lemme tell u where I got that from...
ALright So im reading this book on palmistry called "The Palmistry Workbook: Understanding The Art of Psychological Hand Analysis" by Nathaniel Altman, and in his Chapter 1, page 15 he is talking about the history of Chiromancy(palm reading) and in this paragraph he's talking about Muslims and how they consider the hand important from "a religious point of view", and how the hand is seen as a sign of protection bla bla bla...then he says this...
"The fingers of the hand also represt the five principle commandments of the Islamic faith:
Thumb: Keep the feast of Ramadan
Index finger: Accomplish the pilgrimage to MEcca
Middle finger: Give alms to the poor
Ring finfer: Perform all necessary ablutions
Little finger: Oppose all infidels"

Aiight is that enough citations for u or what

*waiting for Tech to start babbling about how this book is extremely unreliable as a source and how I am a brainwashed idiot and so and so
*Quake ignores these ramblings as terrorist talk, peace.

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2003, 01:09:04 PM »

*waiting for Tech to start babbling about how this book is extremely unreliable as a source and how I am a brainwashed idiot and so and so

He'll probably come back with it being anti-muslim western propaganda, which has come direct from the pen of the infidel George Dubya
« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 01:10:39 PM by Pimpdogg »

Never surrender

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2003, 01:57:59 PM »
I heard about this...Just Sickening...PeACe

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2003, 04:32:36 PM »
I heard about this...Just Sickening...PeACe

to bad its not true huh? now the lies are "Just Sickening".

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2003, 04:36:22 PM »
and i wanna know why the fuck yall whine about tech and the muslims "attackin" christianity when rap quake and fuckers like him constantly post bullshit tryin to make islam look bad which are mostly lies. what good does bringin another religion down bring? his whole ideal and shit is negative.

answer me that, stop fuckin whining tom, trust me, islam gets attacked way more than christianity, just cuz infinite posts somethin every once in a while yall all get your panties in a bunch, shit like this gets posted all the time i never say shit, but now i just had to

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2003, 04:53:00 PM »
and i wanna know why the fuck yall whine about tech and the muslims "attackin" christianity when rap quake and fuckers like him constantly post bullshit tryin to make islam look bad which are mostly lies. what good does bringin another religion down bring? his whole ideal and shit is negative.

answer me that, stop fuckin whining tom, trust me, islam gets attacked way more than christianity, just cuz infinite posts somethin every once in a while yall all get your panties in a bunch, shit like this gets posted all the time i never say shit, but now i just had to

Yeah I agree

Islam's five fundamental articles of faith:  

1.  There is no God but God.  "Allah" is the Arabic word for "God".  This god is the sovereign Lord of the universe.  Everything that occurs is according to his will.  He is also the source of both good and evil.  The Koran assigns 99 names to Allah.  The 100th name is secret and is known only to the camel!

2.  God gave prophets (the Koran mentions 28) to every age from Adam to Muhammad.  Muhammad, the last and greatest prophet, was sinless as were all the other prophets.  Jesus was the prophet of the previous age.  They affirm that Jesus was born of a virgin and performed many miracles, but they vehemently deny that he was God, was crucified, or rose from the dead.

3.  Islam believes that each age was given a book through its prophet, but all have been lost except portions of the Old Testament and the Gospel of Jesus which was corrupted by Christians.  The Koran ("Quran") was given to Muhammad and supercedes all other revelations.  The Koran is divided into 114 Suras (chapters) and was given directly to Muhammad.  To the Muslim, every word of the Koran is the Word of God and is of an eternal nature.  In other words, it existed in heaven prior to being dictated by the angel Gabriel.  The Koran governs every area of the life of a Muslim, from how to prevent crime to the proper use of a toothpick!  It is often the only constitution of some Muslim countries.

4.  There are good and bad angels.  The chief good angel is Gabriel.  The chief fallen angel is Shaitan (Satan).

5.  There will be a Day of Judgment in which all the dead will be resurrected.  Allah will be the judge and each person will be sent either to heaven, a place of sensual pleasure, or hell, a place of torment.  Hell is for those who opposed Allah and his prophet, Muhammad.  Salvation is attained by the quality of a person's obedience to the law as determined by Allah.  Muhammad is seen as a mediator who helps a person attain salvation.  The bridge to paradise is likened to a razor-sharp sword; Muhammad waits to assist in crossing.

C.  Each Muslim has six obligatory duties:

1.  Reciting the creed.  "There is no God but Allah".  The word "quran" in Arabic means "to recite".

2.  Pray five times a day facing Mecca.

3.  Give to the poor and for the furtherance of Islam.  It varies from 2 to 10 per cent.

4.  Fast for one month each year during the 9th month, the lunar month of Ramadan.  This month of fasting is during the day only.  Feasting takes place after sundown.

5.  Make a pilgrimage to Mecca a least once during a lifetime.  A male who makes a pilgrimage to Mecca is called a "Haji" a title of honor similar to the English "Sir".

Those are the official 5 pillars of Islam...like Tech stated..
And like he said the 6th one is unofficial too ...

So homie, your arguement is flawed ...

BTW, speakin of the hand thing, I found an interesting picture I thought id share with ya'll for the heck of it...

peace

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 05:02:14 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2003, 04:55:05 PM »
The five pillars are:

1. Shahadah
Proclamation of "Theres no God but Allah, Muhammad is his messenger"

2. Prayer 5 times a day

3. Peforming the pilgrimage Hajj

4. Giving money to the poor, "Zakat",

5. Ramadan, fasting during the Holy Month