Author Topic: Aftermathmusic.com puts out a message about Nate Dogg  (Read 2521 times)

V2DHeart

Re: Dr. Dre and Aftermath finally put out a message about Nate Dogg
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2011, 05:14:20 PM »
i'd say D.O.C. fucked Dre more: he stole music from him, put out an album under a similar name as the dre & cube project + talked bad about him in interviews.

D.O.C. didn't work for free, he spent his money on drugs & alchohol, dude messed up.

This is true, although the Helta Skelta title was a D.O.C. idea anyway, so he was justified in using that title for his own project once the Dr Dre project never fully materialised. Dr Dre helped D.O.C. out when others would have no use for him due to his situation, but Dr Dre being the guy he was/is who can't write lyrics, and song concepts capitalized from the likes of D.O.C. and in return they both got money. Dr Dre used his more wisely and spent a lot more time in his huge house, while others (not just D.O.C.) wasted whatever money they received. He should have used more wisely.

It doesn't get away from the fact that Dr Dre has shat on a lot of people on his way up, and crossed a lot of people to keep his position at Interscope. His position and influence could have allowed him to be a bit more heavier handed to do what he wanted with full support, and give back to those who have helped him get to where he's at today
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2011, 03:17:43 AM »
i'd say D.O.C. fucked Dre more: he stole music from him, put out an album under a similar name as the dre & cube project + talked bad about him in interviews.

D.O.C. didn't work for free, he spent his money on drugs & alchohol, dude messed up.

This is true, although the Helta Skelta title was a D.O.C. idea anyway, so he was justified in using that title for his own project once the Dr Dre project never fully materialised. Dr Dre helped D.O.C. out when others would have no use for him due to his situation, but Dr Dre being the guy he was/is who can't write lyrics, and song concepts capitalized from the likes of D.O.C. and in return they both got money. Dr Dre used his more wisely and spent a lot more time in his huge house, while others (not just D.O.C.) wasted whatever money they received. He should have used more wisely.

It doesn't get away from the fact that Dr Dre has shat on a lot of people on his way up, and crossed a lot of people to keep his position at Interscope. His position and influence could have allowed him to be a bit more heavier handed to do what he wanted with full support, and give back to those who have helped him get to where he's at today
like who?

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Aftermathmusic.com puts out a message about Nate Dogg
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2011, 04:08:04 AM »
Like i said in another thread dre seems like a private person, so i dont really see him comin out with a statement. Maybe if he gets asked in an interview or somethin he'll speak on it.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2011, 11:31:57 AM »
he didn't even say much when his son died

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2011, 12:10:04 PM »
dre dont need to announce his feelings on nate to the world or none of yall neither does warren g. someone in mourning dont owe that shit to anybody...yall are some intrusive disrespectful motherfuckers.i think to alot of you "wierdos" that america (rap music and all) is just one big reality show like jersey shore or someshit. not every fucking thing needs to be in the public eye...have a little class you rat bastards.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2011, 02:48:55 PM »
lmfao, why would dre make a statement??

he's dead, what more do you want to know?? you want to know how dre feels about it? what his last words to nate were?? yall act like some fuckin 14yo gossip girls for real.

On another note, why the fuck is nates family asking for donations?? seriously?? snoop cant chip in a bit or what?? or is his fam just tryna make a quick buck off this shit?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2011, 03:03:43 PM »
dre dont need to announce his feelings on nate to the world or none of yall neither does warren g. someone in mourning dont owe that shit to anybody...yall are some intrusive disrespectful motherfuckers.i think to alot of you "wierdos" that america (rap music and all) is just one big reality show like jersey shore or someshit. not every fucking thing needs to be in the public eye...have a little class you rat bastards.

Of course not. That twitter shit is hypothetical anyway. But if the gossip is true that Dre never visited him he is a piece of shit. The End.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2011, 03:19:05 PM »
How did doc steal music from dre?

He used an album title that he came up with that dre was going to use for a project that he had clearly already given up on
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2011, 03:50:54 PM »

Chuuuuuuch  8).

+1 for keeping it real homie.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2011, 05:59:44 PM »

He used an album title that he came up with that dre was going to use for a project that he had clearly already given up on

i believe someone said that doc used some dre beats for duece that werent authorized and i also heard that there were tracks on 6'2 album that dre touched that werent intended for it...i also remember someone here stating that on helter skelter he used some of dres skeleton beats and let erotic d finish them. i dont put much stock ain any of those theories personally.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2011, 06:48:05 PM »
^ true. Also take into consideration dre has never given a fuck about anyone but himself. If dude doesn't show loyalty to d.o.c. (the guy who's spent his entire adult life helping dre for free) then he certainly doesn't care about nate

loyalty? who's the one who ain't loyal? Doc got mad Dre didn't want to go his way on detox and severed connections, simple as that. Just like he has several times before. Nigga gets mad at dre disagreeing with him and bounces. Give it a couple years and the nigga will be back when he runs outta money.

have a little class you rat bastards.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2011, 03:19:57 AM »

i believe someone said that doc used some dre beats for duece that werent authorized and i also heard that there were tracks on 6'2 album that dre touched that werent intended for it...i also remember someone here stating that on helter skelter he used some of dres skeleton beats and let erotic d finish them. i dont put much stock ain any of those theories personally.
it's not a theory, Deuce is a bootleg.

it's true that The D.O.C. stole music, but Erotic D stated that he didn't use any of the material for helter skelter to avoid trouble

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2011, 04:35:22 AM »
im not sure what you mean by bootleg...i bought my copy of deuce from circuit city back in like 04 or something it had a proper barcode etc.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2011, 10:24:44 AM »
im not sure what you mean by bootleg...i bought my copy of deuce from circuit city back in like 04 or something it had a proper barcode etc.
Deuce was supposed to be a six 2 solo album, released on aftermath.
when that didn't work out, The D.O.C. took the songs he had, put his name on the album & released it

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2011, 11:11:20 AM »
Deuce was supposed to be a six 2 solo album, released on aftermath.
when that didn't work out, The D.O.C. took the songs he had, put his name on the album & released it

It was officially released, hence its not a bootleg