Author Topic: N. Korea plays Bush like a fiddle  (Read 2003 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:N. Korea plays Bush like a fiddle
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2003, 09:27:33 PM »
LMAO@ this dude not being able to see irony......hopefully the british homies will see where i was going with that/this,lol

i justfind it so funny, truely , that a couple of people before me said wecan beat N korea,but you attack me cuz you caught feelings during a Michael Jordan thread

also i find it hilarious that you can admit what you did on Dre 2001, and get pinced about being called a 'chink' which was done in irony....lol

dude your funny

anyways i wanna respect Tech's thread and get back to the subject at hand

::ignores dude on yet ANOTHER thread::

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

min0rity

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2003, 09:39:57 PM »
LMAO@ this dude not being able to see irony......hopefully the british homies will see where i was going with that/this,lol

i justfind it so funny, truely , that a couple of people before me said wecan beat N korea,but you attack me cuz you caught feelings during a Michael Jordan thread

also i find it hilarious that you can admit what you did on Dre 2001, and get pinced about being called a 'chink' which was done in irony....lol

dude your funny

anyways i wanna respect Tech's thread and get back to the subject at hand

::ignores dude on yet ANOTHER thread::

i truly love this guy ::)

actually youre the only one in this thread (to a lesser extinct c2knuckles but he was respectable, you came off very arrogant) who said US can beat north korea...so i asked you a question without any disrespect...after all this is a message board...you really are blind..

and i truely believe you're the one who caught feeling when over a basketball argument you refered to me as a racial slur when we were having a great discussion....and then used that as an excuse for what i've done(jokingly) over 2 and half years ago...now that my friend..isn't irony...but is a sad egotistic fuck who could not stand losing an argument so had to throw cheap insults to satisfy their insecurities...after all..youre the one who keeps on bringing it back up in a WHOLE DIFFERENT thread..lmao

now lets get back to the subject at hand *apologize to tech*
« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 09:43:22 PM by drunken_mastenori »

TAMIL THUG

• Lil Geezy
  • TAMIL TIGERS
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2003, 10:01:26 PM »
aham, another target America would'nt be able to get.

Recently Pakistan is the main target of America. Bekaz, they need a strong base in Asia for their oil, America has been using Pakistan's 4 air force bases, without them bases America would be loosing like a kid. Recently Pakistan received a threat from Mr. BUBUSH, that pakistan is invloved in terrorist activites in supporting Afghanistan, but the outcome of this threat is, China stepped in and spoke for Pakistan's defense, I dont kno the exact quotes, somwhere in the Toronto Star, it said the president of China said that any attacks on Pakistan would be considered as attacks on China,  :o whts goanin...
It means North Korea and China are leading Asia rite now, and America's main target, Pakistan, (for Oil transport and air bases) is getting out of America's hand, I mean whts going on, all of a sudden theyve all ganged up on U.S.A, and it pretty much means in sometime they will take action on Afghanistan and try to rush them Americans out of Afghanistan.
thts the latest news, when I read more ill keep ya'll updated.
peace
~TAMIL MUSLIM~

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2003, 08:11:16 AM »
Why dont America leave shit alone...I will move to Canada before going to war...Shit i would draft dodge..Leas i would have a life after that.

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2003, 08:24:15 AM »
LOL at the new generation of Americans now not having the impact of vietnam on their generation... ya'll think your untouchable.. this is real world not movies kids. talk shit to the wrong people and you'll get fucked up. dont fuck wit china. best believe altho the UK has interests where iraq are concerned (most likely due to BP getting in there and security for its interests in kuwait)  you can best believe they aint steppin anywhere near korea.

ya'll are in a recession, massive umemployment, social problems etc.. quick solution?

go to war and kill a generation to stop growth. you wont be so happy when u get drafted up to be used as cannon fodder.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2003, 08:46:06 AM »
Can America defeat the North Koreans in war? No doubt
Will it be a cakewalk? Hell Muthafuckin No

See, America can easily bombard North Korean cities and its nuclear reactors within the first week of war, but heres the problem.

200 Nuclear missles aimed at Seoul, Japan and the US Bases in both countries, home to about 35,000 Yankee troops. If the United States is thinking of regime change, and an invasion, the casualties would be enormous.
Im talkin easily, 100,000 Deaths.

Thats the problem, yes the Americans can defeat the North Koreans, especially if they were to go to war now
because North Korea would only be able to retialate against American bases and allies in the region.

However, if the Americans wait a few years (5 or so) los angeles is in North Koreas sight.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2003, 08:51:01 AM »
so it actual answer is no they cant...  ::)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2003, 10:15:36 AM »
i dont think its impossible to win with me

i get upset when america attacks a nation because i feel there is no justification for it, nah mean?

i bring up Bushes stance on North Korea to compare it with his stance on Iraq, im opposed to Bush going after N Korea too....

Thats the type of people you support? Let's see N. Korea is building nukes which they intend to point at US and Japan.  They threaten to use these either as extortion to get money, or if challenged they plan to attack innocent lives in Seoul.

Let's see now.  You oppose american standards, but supposed these?  And you call yourself a rational and intelligent mind?  Bush may be an idiot that contradicts himself frequently, but you don't see any contradictions in what you say?  

Last time I checked killing innocents is wrong.  In fact you criticize the US for doing such.  Last time I checked holding a gun to someone and saying give me your money is wrong.   In fact you criticize the US for such actions.  But coincidentally any country that is not the US is allowed to do anything and everything to harm the US.

You LIVE by the double standard.  Rational intelligence and a double standards cannot coexist.  In other words, you're an idiot.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2003, 10:21:05 AM »
LOL at the new generation of Americans now not having the impact of vietnam on their generation... ya'll think your untouchable.. this is real world not movies kids. talk shit to the wrong people and you'll get fucked up. dont fuck wit china. best believe altho the UK has interests where iraq are concerned (most likely due to BP getting in there and security for its interests in kuwait)  you can best believe they aint steppin anywhere near korea.

ya'll are in a recession, massive umemployment, social problems etc.. quick solution?

go to war and kill a generation to stop growth. you wont be so happy when u get drafted up to be used as cannon fodder.

We don't have massive unemployment, in fact we have lower unemployment then most of europe.  Do you have a job? How old are you?  How good is your job?

We are in a recession, but it only requires a elemtary knowledge of economics to understand that recessions are natural and inevitable.  They are also quite healthy at times, and have been in existance since the existance of any economy.    

We have social problems, but guess what so does europe, middle east, and asia.  We have fewer social problems then the majority of the world.  Our biggest problem is envy as displayed in your post.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2003, 10:29:13 AM »
BTW.

In case you all forgot.  Any country that uses nukes will be retaliated agaisnt with Nukes.  I'm glad you all support n. korea, the big bad asses that are gonna kick our ass with nuclear chemical and biological weapons.

Thats the moral standard I want to support.  The US will not become cannon fodder becuz as soon as N. Korea fires one nuclear warhead they will cease to exist.  As soon as they employ the use of chemical or bio weapons they will cease to exist.

There is no challenge to the US from N. Korea.  If it is a fair fight we win.  If it is a dirty fight we win.

Keep in mind though, we don't even want a fight and we never have.  They initated the fight by building nuclear weapons with the intentions of using them.  The US will use nukes in retaliation.  N. Korea will use them in attack.

But you are cheering for N. Korea?  Why? Envy.  

And yet you expect the US to give a damn about you?  You expect US citizens to care about you and your opinion?  

Dante made a good point when he said Envy, Greed, Hate, Jealousy, etc were seven deadly sins.  Look around the world and you can easily find out that they are.

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2003, 12:02:44 PM »
I don't see the point in this thread, America will not attack North Korea and vice versa. There was the same build up of tension after world war 2 between USA and USSR, and did they end up attacking each other? no. All that will happen is that they'll point their nukes at each other for 50 years and fuck all else will happen.

And overseer you made a good point about starting war to alleviate home problems but it's not to wipe out a generation, it's to make the public forget about home problems. With any luck a war with Iraq will last for a year and Bush will be re-elected off the back of it, cause he has fuck all by the way of domestic policy.

Never surrender

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2003, 04:15:45 PM »

We don't have massive unemployment, in fact we have lower unemployment then most of europe.  Do you have a job? How old are you?  How good is your job?

We are in a recession, but it only requires a elemtary knowledge of economics to understand that recessions are natural and inevitable.  They are also quite healthy at times, and have been in existance since the existance of any economy.    

We have social problems, but guess what so does europe, middle east, and asia.  We have fewer social problems then the majority of the world.  Our biggest problem is envy as displayed in your post.

if i remember right, 1% of americas population got more than 65% of americas cash... (the cash floating among people..not bank cash andd fort knox)...... remove the 1 % and hey... usa aint even near the richest countries any longer..

last year, 1 400'000 americans filled applications for the bankruptcy-law, witch is a record

40% of the citicents of america have less money than usa's "official definition of poorness", witch means having lower than $750/month for a fulltime job.. (minimum salary in usa is $500/month)

75% of the american citicents are hungry because they cant afford enough food

40% have no health insurance

7 million americans are homeless

still wanna talk about how "rich" usa is??

« Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 04:24:34 PM by Maestro~Minded »

Koncept

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2003, 05:01:30 PM »
Why dont America leave shit alone...I will move to Canada before going to war...Shit i would draft dodge..
hell yeah, me too... the greast president Bill "slick willy" Clintion was a dreft doger and he became rich

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2003, 05:07:56 PM »

40% of the citicents of america have less money than usa's "official definition of poorness", witch means having lower than $750/month for a fulltime job.. (minimum salary in usa is $500/month)

75% of the american citicents are hungry because they cant afford enough food

lol i work at Mc Donald's and make 800 bucks a month , and i work part time

i wonder how america got so overweight (55%) when 75% of us are going hungry .....lmao that doesn't make sence
« Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 05:10:13 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Koncept

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2003, 05:20:53 PM »
lol i work at Mc Donald's and make 800 bucks a month , and i work part time

i wonder how america got so overweight (55%) when 75% of us are going hungry .....lmao that doesn't make sence
it's because all the fat people are white dudes. the ones who are going hungry are minorities, espeaily in cities