Author Topic: N. Korea plays Bush like a fiddle  (Read 2005 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:N. Korea plays Bush like a fiddle
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2003, 05:25:31 PM »
lol i work at Mc Donald's and make 800 bucks a month , and i work part time

i wonder how america got so overweight (55%) when 75% of us are going hungry .....lmao that doesn't make sence
it's because all the fat people are white dudes. the ones who are going hungry are minorities, espeaily in cities

are you sure you can back that up? more latinos are overweight per% than white dudes. The lowest percentage of  overweigt races is the asians in this country,who are also he richest minority in the USA, the minorities of this country are just as fat % wise as the whites

and the %'s of 55%  and 75% STILL don't make sense if all the whites are fat
« Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 05:27:38 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Koncept

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2003, 05:28:50 PM »
ok, not just whites but the middle class

Koncept

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2003, 05:30:40 PM »
plus i don't think 75% are starving, probly more like 40% at most

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2003, 05:39:02 PM »
plus i don't think 75% are starving, probly more like 40% at most

noit's not that either....that's like almost half the country ,100 million people

i forgot the % but go to bakersfield.com they had a whole section in the Bakersfield Californian a while back  that talked about this.....check if they have an archive andyou'll get the #, or LATIMES.com might have it too since we jack they're news alot lol.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2003, 06:56:12 PM »
i dont think its impossible to win with me

i get upset when america attacks a nation because i feel there is no justification for it, nah mean?

i bring up Bushes stance on North Korea to compare it with his stance on Iraq, im opposed to Bush going after N Korea too....

Thats the type of people you support? Let's see N. Korea is building nukes which they intend to point at US and Japan.  They threaten to use these either as extortion to get money, or if challenged they plan to attack innocent lives in Seoul.

Let's see now.  You oppose american standards, but supposed these?  And you call yourself a rational and intelligent mind?  Bush may be an idiot that contradicts himself frequently, but you don't see any contradictions in what you say?  

Last time I checked killing innocents is wrong.  In fact you criticize the US for doing such.  Last time I checked holding a gun to someone and saying give me your money is wrong.   In fact you criticize the US for such actions.  But coincidentally any country that is not the US is allowed to do anything and everything to harm the US.

You LIVE by the double standard.  Rational intelligence and a double standards cannot coexist.  In other words, you're an idiot.

did i say i supported the North Korean regime? I said i was against Bush going after North Korea, meaning a pre emptive strike....dont assume, you idiot
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2003, 07:10:56 PM »
LOL at the new generation of Americans now not having the impact of vietnam on their generation... ya'll think your untouchable.. this is real world not movies kids. talk shit to the wrong people and you'll get fucked up. dont fuck wit china. best believe altho the UK has interests where iraq are concerned (most likely due to BP getting in there and security for its interests in kuwait)  you can best believe they aint steppin anywhere near korea.

ya'll are in a recession, massive umemployment, social problems etc.. quick solution?

go to war and kill a generation to stop growth. you wont be so happy when u get drafted up to be used as cannon fodder.

We don't have massive unemployment, in fact we have lower unemployment then most of europe.  Do you have a job? How old are you?  How good is your job?

We are in a recession, but it only requires a elemtary knowledge of economics to understand that recessions are natural and inevitable.  They are also quite healthy at times, and have been in existance since the existance of any economy.    

We have social problems, but guess what so does europe, middle east, and asia.  We have fewer social problems then the majority of the world.  Our biggest problem is envy as displayed in your post.

40% of the citicents of america have less money than usa's "official definition of poorness", witch means having lower than $750/month for a fulltime job.. (minimum salary in usa is $500/month)

75% of the american citicents are hungry because they cant afford enough food

i wonder how america got so overweight (55%) when 75% of us are going hungry .....lmao that doesn't make sence

first off, working at mcdonalds aint the lowest you can get when it comes to salary.. not even near...

second off, you got 800 bucks form part time salary?? .. tell me how much you got per hour and let ME do the math for ya..

americans are overwright... alotta middleclass folks that can afford big mack's are overweight..... but you're forgetting about the 7 million homeless,  the 40%  living with minimum salary...but off course... since each middle class boy weight 200-300 punds, the avreage gets higher... .. + theres other facts that can be explained by chemistry, but since i dont know if you will understand what im talking about, ill leave it... if you know chemistry, you should already kno what im thinking of

if you doubt my facts, go to your local library and ask...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2003, 09:07:03 PM »
LOL at the new generation of Americans now not having the impact of vietnam on their generation... ya'll think your untouchable.. this is real world not movies kids. talk shit to the wrong people and you'll get fucked up. dont fuck wit china. best believe altho the UK has interests where iraq are concerned (most likely due to BP getting in there and security for its interests in kuwait)  you can best believe they aint steppin anywhere near korea.

ya'll are in a recession, massive umemployment, social problems etc.. quick solution?

go to war and kill a generation to stop growth. you wont be so happy when u get drafted up to be used as cannon fodder.

We don't have massive unemployment, in fact we have lower unemployment then most of europe.  Do you have a job? How old are you?  How good is your job?

We are in a recession, but it only requires a elemtary knowledge of economics to understand that recessions are natural and inevitable.  They are also quite healthy at times, and have been in existance since the existance of any economy.    

We have social problems, but guess what so does europe, middle east, and asia.  We have fewer social problems then the majority of the world.  Our biggest problem is envy as displayed in your post.

40% of the citicents of america have less money than usa's "official definition of poorness", witch means having lower than $750/month for a fulltime job.. (minimum salary in usa is $500/month)

first off, working at mcdonalds aint the lowest you can get when it comes to salary.. not even near...

second off, you got 800 bucks form part time salary?? .. tell me how much you got per hour and let ME do the math for ya..

americans are overwright... alotta middleclass folks that can afford big mack's are overweight..... but you're forgetting about the 7 million homeless,  the 40%  living with minimum salary...but off course... since each middle class boy weight 200-300 punds, the avreage gets higher... .. + theres other facts that can be explained by chemistry, but since i dont know if you will understand what im talking about, ill leave it... if you know chemistry, you should already kno what im thinking of

if you doubt my facts, go to your local library and ask...

minimum wage here in CA is 6.75 an hour, i make 7.25, and work any where around 25-30 hours a week i get paid every other week and my monthy income is anywhere  from 750 somthin to 800 i got a 400 dollar car payment and 220 dollar insurance (max ) rate that's 620 bucks that goes tomy car, i fill my tank up every week which is 20 something bucks usually  and the rest is my gross income that i do whatever with......anything else you'd like to know? smart ass?

LMAO! @ the average middle class boy being between 200-300 lbs, that is the most ludocrous statement i've heard in a minute LOL......i'm chunky but im not even 200 lbs yet lol! whatever you don't even live in the US so what experience do you have? LMAO

you're pulling alot of  that crap outta your ass lol

and if you wanna talk chemistry mr. "i agree that bach and bethoveen are overrated and suck"

tell me what the differences are between the Mendeleev and Mosely arrangements of the periodic table and which is more effective

tell me what fission and fusion is
tell me what the dif is between a covalet bond and ionic bond is

btw that shit is E-L-E-M-E-N-T-R-Y knowledge

« Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 10:02:31 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2003, 09:17:45 PM »

if i remember right, 1% of americas population got more than 65% of americas cash... (the cash floating among people..not bank cash andd fort knox)...... remove the 1 % and hey... usa aint even near the richest countries any longer..

last year, 1 400'000 americans filled applications for the bankruptcy-law, witch is a record

40% have no health insurance

7 million americans are homeless

still wanna talk about how "rich" usa is??

Four Questions: 1) where are your stats from? 2) why do you care so much about US welfare? 3)  why are you counter arguing about how the US isn't rich?  I never argued we are rich 4) what country are you from?

Here are some stats: taken from http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/fsbr.html

1.  American per capita income is the 3rd highest in the world only behind Norway, and Luxemburg
2.  11% of american's are without health care
3.  5% of americans are unemployed
4.  There was no bankruptcy record last year, have you heard of the great depression?  That was a record and we came out of it just fine.
5.  12% of americans are below the poverty line

Now lets look at your "facts" really quickly... 40% of americans are poor from what you say, but 75% of americans don't have enough money to eat?  Have you ever seen america?  Even if 40% of our country is poor (actually its 12%) then why would 75% be starving?  That doesn't  make sense.

Secondly, you assume its bad that 5% of the population owns 40% of the wealth (not cash).  Wealth includes all assets and cash.  This is how the capitalist system works.  We pay you based on your ability.  You have the freedom to do with you life what you wish.  Wealthy people either earned their wealth or inherited it.   It's not stolen.  

Money is a medium exchange you get paid on your ability.  Those with the highest ability get the higest pay check.  Bill Gates is the worlds richest man, but he also created more high pay jobs than any other american citizen.  He also created a product which makes life easier for everyone.  Did Bill Gates force you all to buy windows?  Did he hold a gun to your head?  No, you bought it becuz it was a good product.  His wealth was earned and in the process he made a lot of other men with ability wealthy.

Do you think that a man with a $500,000 salary is of the same level of ability as members of this board?  No.  He is paid that becuz he is worth it.  To call wealthy americans lucky and greedy is a huge contradiction.  Greedy people wouldn't hire or pay for people without ability.  A greedy person wouldn't pay another being more than he is worth.  So how are wealthy people both lucky and greedy?  They are neither they are simply hardworking men of ability.

This is the american system.  We award men of ability their fair due.  We tax the rich more than the poor, but we don't kill them or make them sacrifice all their hard work for the good of society.  It is our system we willingly chose.  The original american dream was to work hard and earn a life.  The european dream is to live life and not work hard.  You chose yours we chose ours.  The middle eastern dream doesn't involve money at all apparently.  Again, its a choice.

Some say its a bad indicator that 5% own 40% of the wealth.  I say its an indicator that America breeds men of ability.  Granted I would like the whole of society to be happy.  But we chose our system.  For it we have enjoyed higher standard of living than most of the world.  Our rate of technological progress eclipses any other country.  

If the American way of life sucks so bad why do you criticize it so much.  When I see some guy whose life sucks I don't go up to him and tell him repeatedly his life sucks.  I move on thinking to myself I'm grateful for my life.  If your way of life is so much better than ours, which it may be.  Why do you try to point out so often how badly ours is?  The only reason I can think of is envy.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 09:19:30 PM by Ant »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2003, 09:53:05 PM »

if i remember right, 1% of americas population got more than 65% of americas cash... (the cash floating among people..not bank cash andd fort knox)...... remove the 1 % and hey... usa aint even near the richest countries any longer..

last year, 1 400'000 americans filled applications for the bankruptcy-law, witch is a record

40% have no health insurance

7 million americans are homeless

still wanna talk about how "rich" usa is??

Four Questions: 1) where are your stats from? 2) why do you care so much about US welfare? 3)  why are you counter arguing about how the US isn't rich?  I never argued we are rich 4) what country are you from?

1.  American per capita income is the 3rd highest in the world only behind Norway, and Luxemburg
4.  There was no bankruptcy record last year, have you heard of the great depression?  That was a record and we came out of it just fine.

Now lets look at your "facts" really quickly... 40% of americans are poor from what you say, but 75% of americans don't have enough money to eat?  Have you ever seen america?  Even if 40% of our country is poor (actually its 12%) then why would 75% be starving?  That doesn't  make sense.

Secondly, you assume its bad that 5% of the population owns 40% of the wealth (not cash).  Wealth includes all assets and cash.  This is how the capitalist system works.  We pay you based on your ability.  You have the freedom to do with you life what you wish.  Wealthy people either earned their wealth or inherited it.   It's not stolen.  

Money is a medium exchange you get paid on your ability.  Those with the highest ability get the higest pay check.  Bill Gates is the worlds richest man, but he also created more high pay jobs than any other american citizen.  He also created a product which makes life easier for everyone.  Did Bill Gates force you all to buy windows?  Did he hold a gun to your head?  No, you bought it becuz it was a good product.  His wealth was earned and in the process he made a lot of other men with ability wealthy.

Do you think that a man with a $500,000 salary is of the same level of ability as members of this board?  No.  He is paid that becuz he is worth it.  To call wealthy americans lucky and greedy is a huge contradiction.  Greedy people wouldn't hire or pay for people without ability.  A greedy person wouldn't pay another being more than he is worth.  So how are wealthy people both lucky and greedy?  They are neither they are simply hardworking men of ability.

This is the american system.  We award men of ability their fair due.  We tax the rich more than the poor, but we don't kill them or make them sacrifice all their hard work for the good of society.  It is our system we willingly chose.  The original american dream was to work hard and earn a life.  The european dream is to live life and not work hard.  You chose yours we chose ours.  The middle eastern dream doesn't involve money at all apparently.  Again, its a choice.

Some say its a bad indicator that 5% own 40% of the wealth.  I say its an indicator that America breeds men of ability.  Granted I would like the whole of society to be happy.  But we chose our system.  For it we have enjoyed higher standard of living than most of the world.  Our rate of technological progress eclipses any other country.  

If the American way of life sucks so bad why do you criticize it so much.  When I see some guy whose life sucks I don't go up to him and tell him repeatedly his life sucks.  I move on thinking to myself I'm grateful for my life.  If your way of life is so much better than ours, which it may be.  Why do you try to point out so often how badly ours is?  The only reason I can think of is envy.

i owe you a reincheck in positive karma homes

i hate to be the infinate to your tech here but i agree this statement

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2003, 04:01:54 AM »

Today, 41.2 million Americans are without health insurance coverage and 8 million of these are children. The United States outspends the world on medical care, but still remains the only industrialized country that does not offer health coverage to all its citizens. The World Health Organization ranked the United States 37th in the world in overall health system performance and 72nd on population health in its 2000 WHO report.

http://www.healthtogether.org/healthtogether/programs/justice.html

The U.S. Bureau of the Census shows that 13.3% of Americans, or 35.6 million people, lived in poverty in 1997. Forty-one per cent of those (14.6 million) had incomes of less than half the poverty level. The definition of a poverty level income for a family of four in that year was $16,813 and below. (For the year 2000 it is projected to be $17,050.)

http://www.itvs.org/outriders/poverty.html

A current report in Newsweek stated that Personal bankruptcy filings are at an all-time high, with more than 1.45 million Americans filing for bankruptcy in 2001, according to the American Bankruptcy Institute. Consumer debt has reached record levels as well; topping $1 trillion by some estimates. And the numbers are still climbing. Unlike normal recession patterns, consumer spending actually increased last year in the midst of the recession, according to the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis.  

http://www.stockupticks.com/profiles/4-8-02.html

i have no time finding more links to prove my  point over and over again..

for some reason i dont trust words coming from the goverment... i dont know whay, its not like the goverment have lied before ::)

and yea.. i DO feel sorry for american ass...  and normally you dont cee me come and trash threads... BUT i dont like hearing false comments like the one Ant threw

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2003, 04:32:57 AM »

minimum wage here in CA is 6.75 an hour, i make 7.25, and work any where around 25-30 hours a week i get paid every other week and my monthy income is anywhere  from 750 somthin to 800 i got a 400 dollar car payment and 220 dollar insurance (max ) rate that's 620 bucks that goes tomy car, i fill my tank up every week which is 20 something bucks usually  and the rest is my gross income that i do whatever with......anything else you'd like to know? smart ass?

LMAO! @ the average middle class boy being between 200-300 lbs, that is the most ludocrous statement i've heard in a minute LOL......i'm chunky but im not even 200 lbs yet lol! whatever you don't even live in the US so what experience do you have? LMAO

you're pulling alot of  that crap outta your ass lol

and if you wanna talk chemistry mr. "i agree that bach and bethoveen are overrated and suck"

tell me what the differences are between the Mendeleev and Mosely arrangements of the periodic table and which is more effective

tell me what fission and fusion is
tell me what the dif is between a covalet bond and ionic bond is

btw that shit is E-L-E-M-E-N-T-R-Y knowledge

fission, splitting atoms
fusion, joining atoms
covalent (bonds between atoms (creating molecules)
Mendeleev  made 2days tables, classed in weight

enough for you??

lol at the high school chemistry skills you're showing...

minimum wage in for example kansas is 2.65 (http://www.toolkit.cch.com/pops/P98_05_4046_KS.asp)

the 200-300 punds overweight was little sarcasm,i thaught you would get it,  but i wont overestimate you any longer, i promise

lol at you for bringgin up old threads to frame my ass, since you aint got no case... btw, i still stick to my statement, mozart is by definition no genius, as matter fact, i wrote an essay concerning this, and got the highest grade. my professor said that i had really strong points

anyway.. i fel sorry for you (un)educated ass

Don Seer

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2003, 06:11:49 AM »
i still find it funny half the people for whom english isnt even their first language can spell better than these piss poor excuses for american intelligence.

"i owe you a reincheck in positive karma homes""
rain check homes...

i hate to be the infinate to your tech here but i agree this statement
"who is infinate?"

"hell yeah, me too... the greast president Bill "slick willy" Clintion was a dreft doger and he became rich "
greast? greatest...
president clintion?  ahh clinton....
dreft doger? u mean "draft dodger"

« Last Edit: January 08, 2003, 06:15:36 AM by Overseer »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2003, 06:28:23 AM »
But Overseer, he can tell you what the difference between a covalet bond and ionic bond is

lol

BTW Jake that shit is:

E-L-E-M-E-N-T-R-Y knowledge?

Kid elementary knowledge is being able to spell E-L-E-M-E-N-T-A-R-Y right

I know, I know I'm the rudest guy on this forum

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2003, 06:44:22 AM »
ROFL i didnt even notice that one... i assumed since it was spelled out it would be write.. sorry right (*sniggers*) hehe  ;D

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2003, 06:53:18 AM »
But Overseer, he can tell you what the difference between a covalet bond and ionic bond is

lol

BTW Jake that shit is:

E-L-E-M-E-N-T-R-Y knowledge?

Kid elementary knowledge is being able to spell E-L-E-M-E-N-T-A-R-Y right

I know, I know I'm the rudest guy on this forum

lol^^ ... when i saw his chem'-questions.. i was like "wtf"... is he fooling around?? + i didnt even wanna start with the "E-L-E-M-E-N-T-R-Y" miss-spell... i mean.. the kid is studying in usa's best music academy...