Author Topic: Please Send Donations to Nate Dogg's Family  (Read 1577 times)

Jose - Dubcnn

• dubcnn staff
  • Muthafuckin' OG
Please Send Donations to Nate Dogg's Family
« on: March 20, 2011, 10:33:12 PM »
We have received some important information regarding Nate Dogg today. As you all know dealing with the death of a loved one is a burden on a family both emotionally and financially. For all those who wish to send their condolences and monetary donations to Nate Dogg's family to help cover his funeral expenses, we have received important information directly from Nate Dogg's family.

All monetary donations and correspondences regarding Nate Dogg should be mailed to Nate's mother. Remember every dollar helps:

Ruth Holmes
PO BOX 17264
Long Beach, CA 90807

We will also shortly be providing everyone with a paypal address where money can be sent online to Ruth and the rest of Nate's family to help them in their difficult time.

Fraxxx

Re: Please Send Donations to Nate Dogg's Family
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 10:45:46 PM »
Really? I mean, Nate Dogg was not filthy rich but is this necessary?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

charles4474

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 10:51:29 PM »
That is so sad that Nate's mom had to send this out while Nate has so called friends like Snoop and Dr.Dre.They could at least pay for the funeral or even throw a benefit concert to help his mom's out.This pisses me off.I hope that Snoop or other rappers that Nate Dogg made there song a hit help out.Not cool at all.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 11:11:34 PM »

I will send what I can...I hope Snoop, Dre & others do the same thing.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 11:20:00 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

RxScenester

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • cold chillen
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 11:18:49 PM »
That is so sad that Nate's mom had to send this out while Nate has so called friends like Snoop and Dr.Dre.They could at least pay for the funeral or even throw a benefit concert to help his mom's out.This pisses me off.I hope that Snoop or other rappers that Nate Dogg made there song a hit help out.Not cool at all.

I'll send what I can............my thoughts are the same homie.

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 11:52:37 PM »
To raise some money they should sell this t-shirt

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 12:33:40 AM »
Tell Snoop he can donate all proceeds from just ONE of his tour dates. That would easily cover funeral expenses, and then some. Come on now....

I know this is a touchy subject, and don't get me wrong, I miss Nate and have the utmost respect for his family in these hard times, but having fans donate money for funeral expenses? Nate was on everyone's shit, and even though he has been out of the game for a good 4 years, you'd think the money from his royalties alone would have been enough to cover medical expenses and funeral arrangements. Not to mention his $ in the bank. I'm not donating any money unless someone gives a full on explanation of why one of his best friends and richest rappers in the world can't pay for his expenses in the blink of an eye, or how the most popular hook man in the business ended up dead broke. Either someone was horrible at managing money, or the medical expenses were insanely outrageous. Either way, I don't feel like it's the fans responsibilities to cover these expenses. We already have made a donation in a sense by purchasing rap albums and attending concerts for the past 15+ years.

Until those things are explained, my hard earned cash is staying in my wallet. Sorry.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 12:36:17 AM »
Either someone was horrible at managing money, or the medical expenses were insanely outrageous.
both things i guess...

Eddz

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 12:41:22 AM »
When everyone needed a hit they called Big Nate, where are they now?

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 12:49:14 AM »
People need to get life insurance so their famz isn't left with bills to pay.

Will_B

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 12:49:37 AM »
Will look out for that Paypal.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 01:32:00 AM »
i think i'l lleave this one to snoop, dre and that lot, its taking the piss to ask the fans, surely someone who was actually his friend can dip his hand in their pocket...

Tekniec

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 01:35:20 AM »
i will support an album not money for his funeral expenses

Jose - Dubcnn

• dubcnn staff
  • Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 01:39:02 AM »
I want to something clear. Nate's family did not ask for this. We reached out to them and got the information so that it would be out there. I don't know if you guys have ever had someone in your family pass away but it is prohibitively expensive to deal with. We have no idea whether his family saw any of the money from his career. Whether you choose to donate or send any condolences is entirely up to you.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2011, 01:39:59 AM »
i will support an album not money for his funeral expenses

Hard. Nate woulda seen more money in his lifetime than 80% of his fans. Drop an album and I'll cop