Author Topic: Please Send Donations to Nate Dogg's Family  (Read 1573 times)

BANE

• 'G'
  • Deshi, Deshi, Basara, Basara! Deshi, Deshi, Basara
Re: Please Send Donations to Nate Dogg's Family
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2011, 02:49:50 AM »
People need to be banned for beefing in this thread.

PLEASE!!! a salute to Will B.

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2011, 02:55:34 AM »
Not a single mention about SNOOP but if the expenses were covered do you really think NATE'S MOM would have gave such info if some1 w/ cash reached out?

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2011, 03:04:49 AM »
Tell Snoop he can donate all proceeds from just ONE of his tour dates. That would easily cover funeral expenses, and then some. Come on now....

I know this is a touchy subject, and don't get me wrong, I miss Nate and have the utmost respect for his family in these hard times, but having fans donate money for funeral expenses? Nate was on everyone's shit, and even though he has been out of the game for a good 4 years, you'd think the money from his royalties alone would have been enough to cover medical expenses and funeral arrangements. Not to mention his $ in the bank. I'm not donating any money unless someone gives a full on explanation of why one of his best friends and richest rappers in the world can't pay for his expenses in the blink of an eye, or how the most popular hook man in the business ended up dead broke. Either someone was horrible at managing money, or the medical expenses were insanely outrageous. Either way, I don't feel like it's the fans responsibilities to cover these expenses. We already have made a donation in a sense by purchasing rap albums and attending concerts for the past 15+ years.

Until those things are explained, my hard earned cash is staying in my wallet. Sorry.

I could not agree more! These rappers are lookin pathetic right now. Snoop, Dre and everybody else Nate worked with should be ashamed of themselves.

the really really broke ones are excused though . lol

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2011, 03:04:59 AM »
We have no idea whether his family saw any of the money from his career.

They can pay with HIS money, or they have spent all his money in hospital costs during these years ?

That's what I want to know. I can't justify blindly sending money to someone's PayPal account without truly knowing what it's paying for. If Warren or Nate's mother put out a formal request on say YouTube or something and asked the fans to help out, then I would be less reluctant to send money. But still, it really is ridiculous that Snoop can't or won't cover all the costs.

People need to get life insurance so their famz isn't left with bills to pay.

Amen. Shit is cheap too.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2011, 03:06:54 AM »
We have no idea whether his family saw any of the money from his career.

They can pay with HIS money, or they have spent all his money in hospital costs during these years ?

That's what I want to know. I can't justify blindly sending money to someone's PayPal account without truly knowing what it's paying for. If Warren or Nate's mother put out a formal request on say YouTube or something and asked the fans to help out, then I would be less reluctant to send money. But still, it really is ridiculous that Snoop can't or won't cover all the costs.

there's not just snoop.... but even Warren g and all his friends

Eddz

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2011, 03:12:49 AM »
No one knows what's going on behind the scenes, Snoop or whoever else may have every intention to pay for the service. Nate's family are still grieving and I'm sure they won't be asking for money from anybody.

With that said if none of Nate's "friends" step up I'd be pretty shocked.

Will_B

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2011, 03:17:44 AM »
I can't justify blindly sending money to someone's PayPal account without truly knowing what it's paying for.

Dude it's a collection. Dubcnn sending some cash to help Nate's fam. What more can dubcnn and the forum do. We can't all go to Nate's funeral but can send a donation (a common token of good will). Nate's fam can spend it on all kinds of things, for example a wreath from the Fans. Do you expect Snoop to pay for everything? You don't think fans wont want to do something too??

Do people think Nates fam and friend would hold of helping because they think someone else should? Or want to know what it's going on first?

:-\

It's a sad world when people with no dignity, manners or respect point the finger and call names at times like this. (not directed at anyone in particular). ???

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2011, 03:24:23 AM »
Tell Snoop he can donate all proceeds from just ONE of his tour dates. That would easily cover funeral expenses, and then some. Come on now....

I know this is a touchy subject, and don't get me wrong, I miss Nate and have the utmost respect for his family in these hard times, but having fans donate money for funeral expenses? Nate was on everyone's shit, and even though he has been out of the game for a good 4 years, you'd think the money from his royalties alone would have been enough to cover medical expenses and funeral arrangements. Not to mention his $ in the bank. I'm not donating any money unless someone gives a full on explanation of why one of his best friends and richest rappers in the world can't pay for his expenses in the blink of an eye, or how the most popular hook man in the business ended up dead broke. Either someone was horrible at managing money, or the medical expenses were insanely outrageous. Either way, I don't feel like it's the fans responsibilities to cover these expenses. We already have made a donation in a sense by purchasing rap albums and attending concerts for the past 15+ years.

+1

Although at pointing the finger directly at Snoop, I think it's unfair for us to expect Snoop to cover all the expenses. Sure he could no doubt manage it no problem, but Nate had other well off/rich friends as well, who could all very easily cover the costs

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2011, 03:25:30 AM »

+1

Although at pointing the finger directly at Snoop, I think it's unfair for us to expect Snoop to cover all the expenses. Sure he could no doubt manage it no problem, but Nate had other well off/rich friends as well, who could all very easily cover the costs

who ? DRE ?  ::)

Fraxxx

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2011, 03:34:19 AM »
Not a single mention about SNOOP but if the expenses were covered do you really think NATE'S MOM would have gave such info if some1 w/ cash reached out?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2011, 03:35:10 AM »
i think i'l lleave this one to snoop, dre and that lot, its taking the piss to ask the fans, surely someone who was actually his friend can dip his hand in their pocket...
no one is forced to donate.
like i said before, some people on this forum don't understand the concept of donating.

+1

yeah i'm sure snoop contributes, look at the recent concert

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2011, 03:36:50 AM »

???

Will_B

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2011, 03:43:49 AM »

???