Author Topic: Please Send Donations to Nate Dogg's Family  (Read 1553 times)

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Please Send Donations to Nate Dogg's Family
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2011, 03:57:15 AM »
lmao at some people in this thread catchin feelings for dubcnn wanting to do somethin for nate. Warren, Snoop n them could be helping with the funeral for all we know.

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2011, 04:00:26 AM »
Tell Snoop he can donate all proceeds from just ONE of his tour dates. That would easily cover funeral expenses, and then some. Come on now....

I know this is a touchy subject, and don't get me wrong, I miss Nate and have the utmost respect for his family in these hard times, but having fans donate money for funeral expenses? Nate was on everyone's shit, and even though he has been out of the game for a good 4 years, you'd think the money from his royalties alone would have been enough to cover medical expenses and funeral arrangements. Not to mention his $ in the bank. I'm not donating any money unless someone gives a full on explanation of why one of his best friends and richest rappers in the world can't pay for his expenses in the blink of an eye, or how the most popular hook man in the business ended up dead broke. Either someone was horrible at managing money, or the medical expenses were insanely outrageous. Either way, I don't feel like it's the fans responsibilities to cover these expenses. We already have made a donation in a sense by purchasing rap albums and attending concerts for the past 15+ years.

Until those things are explained, my hard earned cash is staying in my wallet. Sorry.

WORD!!!!!!! perfectly said!

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2011, 04:03:34 AM »
Tell Snoop he can donate all proceeds from just ONE of his tour dates. That would easily cover funeral expenses, and then some. Come on now....

I know this is a touchy subject, and don't get me wrong, I miss Nate and have the utmost respect for his family in these hard times, but having fans donate money for funeral expenses? Nate was on everyone's shit, and even though he has been out of the game for a good 4 years, you'd think the money from his royalties alone would have been enough to cover medical expenses and funeral arrangements. Not to mention his $ in the bank. I'm not donating any money unless someone gives a full on explanation of why one of his best friends and richest rappers in the world can't pay for his expenses in the blink of an eye, or how the most popular hook man in the business ended up dead broke. Either someone was horrible at managing money, or the medical expenses were insanely outrageous. Either way, I don't feel like it's the fans responsibilities to cover these expenses. We already have made a donation in a sense by purchasing rap albums and attending concerts for the past 15+ years.

Until those things are explained, my hard earned cash is staying in my wallet. Sorry.

WORD!!!!!!! perfectly said!
Who said nates family were strugglin to pay for shit.

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2011, 04:17:27 AM »
I think it's unfair for us to expect Snoop to cover all the expenses.

we are not talking about MILLIONS (not even hundreds of thousands)

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2011, 04:41:57 AM »

this.

where are them journalists who always claim to be best informed when it's about the simple question why Snoop or Nate's other long time collaborators can't help Nate's family out?
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Fraxxx

« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2011, 04:49:04 AM »

this.

where are them journalists who always claim to be best informed when it's about the simple question why Snoop or Nate's other long time collaborators can't help Nate's family out?

Who said they didn't? We should all chill a little and see what happens.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2011, 05:20:46 AM »
this is ridicoulous....why are they askin donations for wtf? delete this thread

Soopahigh

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2011, 09:43:25 AM »
Tell me if i'm wrong but it's Dubcnn's staff who reached out to Nate's familly and not the other way around ???
I won't give any money but give me a tribute album or an album of unreleased stuff and i'll buy a few copies

Will_B

« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2011, 10:10:49 AM »
I guess no one here gets the significance of a personal good will gift that goes direct to Nates family towards helping lay to rest a dude they LOVE.

Dubcnn reports back to Nates family "no we suggested a collection to people of the forum as good will for Nate, in case they wanted to offer help and they said fuck you. Why should we want to?? Ask someone else".

G-Funk

« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2011, 10:11:56 AM »
All my sad story money went towards Japan tsunami relief, sorry.

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2011, 10:16:52 AM »
I guess no one here gets the significance of a personal good will gift that goes direct to Nates family towards helping lay to rest a dude they LOVE.

Dubcnn reports back to Nates family "no we suggested a collection to people of the forum as good will for Nate, in case they wanted to offer help and they said fuck you. Why should we want to?? Ask someone else".

Donations are voluntary, donate if you Can, pass it on if you can't. Don't criticize.

Will_B

« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2011, 10:27:22 AM »

Donations are voluntary, donate if you Can, pass it on if you can't. Don't criticize.

Ok so dudes who say 'WTF delete the thread' get fair comment but I don't?

dnjp4life

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2011, 10:28:52 AM »
this is ridicoulous....why are they askin donations for wtf? delete this thread

They haven't asked for donations - read the earlier replies of the thread.

If a PayPal is set up, I'd happily donate a bit of cash to give Nate a proper send off.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2011, 10:35:58 AM »

Nah, retarded comments like that just get ignored. It's better that way

Mista Rosa

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2011, 10:38:29 AM »

I'm with my man Will_B on this one. I you wanna donate then do it. If you don't want to, fine, no obligation. That would be nice if Dubcnn could come at Nate's family with a nice donation from the Dubcnn community. I'll be glad to give money to Nate's family. Even if you don't want to put big money on it, if you are reticent, remember we are thousands folks on dubcnn. Just 10$ from everybody would be great and constitute a nice amount of money. I'm good to give 100 or 200$.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."