Author Topic: Crooked I - Million Dollar Story EP, yes EP not LP ,out now, 2 new songs.  (Read 1455 times)

Matty

lol

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
Omg this is so lame about Crooked I.

Hopin to do 50 Cent/Weezy numbers.. The fuck is wrong with him.

Just drop the fuckin album and realize you will never do more than 15k tops.

Crook is my fav rapper of all time but damn this I hate about him.

Al Bundy

LMAO! crooked i stays losing

Rodger Ramrod

they should've dropped planet cob vol 2 instead

OG Hack Wilson

I think everything's already said regarding a Crooked I album release date.

he's still my favorite living rapper (behind Pac and Big L) but god dammit I never trust his release dates :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

i have never heard of 4 tracks been called an EP....funny without a doubt

i have...but they suck
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

I will support the ep because I'm a fan and I want to see Crooked make some money. But still, this is fucking stupid.

Avalanche

is he joking with the song "everyday?" the flow sounds lazy as fuck and theres no emotion in it.

JohnnyL

i have never heard of 4 tracks been called an EP....funny without a doubt

i have...but they suck

Yeah.  In the old days that would have been a maxi-single.  I guess as artists or record companies (as the case would have it, not sure in this situation) have gotten lazier, extremely short EPs have become more common.

Quadruple OG

Crooked I should just leak these supposed albums he has in the vaults from '05, '06, '07, '08, etc. and just start fresh. They're going to make as much money being leaked on the internet as they are collecting dust on a shelf in Crooked I's living room.

HighEyeCue

sucks for his few fans

acgrundy

haha man I wish vegas would get some odds on crooked I album release dates.  I would borrow as much money as fucking possible and bet on it not dropping every time a release date is mentioned.

GangstaBoogy

I agree, this is like a maxi-single

An ep is about 7 songs

Crooked I is one of my favorite artist ever but sheesh dude. Get over yourself already and stop wasting your fans time
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
crooked don't any of you shit. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks