Author Topic: Crooked I - Million Dollar Story EP, yes EP not LP ,out now, 2 new songs.  (Read 1456 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

he won't drop an album before Detox, he thinks he can capitalise on the release

I said that several weeks ago. Fucking hypocrite.

OG Hack Wilson

sucks for his few fans

haters just gotta kick when we down

go back to a Dre thread or something lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Huh? How will Detox help Crooked I?

Dumb ass idea. I would understand if this was Slim Tha Mobster who's is actually on Detox..

OG Hack Wilson

Dumb ass idea. I would understand if this was Slim Tha Mobster who's is actually on Detox..

Crooked admitted to writing a few verses for Detox in '09 - maybe the Shady signing gets SH on it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Rodger Ramrod

he ain't waitin for detox
he's waiting for SH to drop an album on shady
we all know detox is gonna end up being wack and won't help anyone

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
well,  it is good to see a new song from crooked I....I wasn't paying attention to any release dates...so I am not disappointed by anything....

I am glad the dude is alive and well
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Al Bundy

I am glad the dude is alive and well

ROFL +1

JohnnyL

Crooked I should just leak these supposed albums he has in the vaults from '05, '06, '07, '08, etc. and just start fresh. They're going to make as much money being leaked on the internet as they are collecting dust on a shelf in Crooked I's living room.

I think that would have been a much better idea than this "ep." If he didn't want a blemish on his perfect record of not having dropped an album, he could have called them mixtapes or "street albums." I think something like that would have had more of an impact.  I don't so much have a problem with the ep in principle as I do in its execution.  The ep was essentially two new songs.  Maybe this wasn't his idea.  It could be that Gracie Productions came up with this.  But it seems like this was a feeble attempt at damage control whilst having to broach the subject of yet another album delay.  Had this ep even been like "Horseshoe Gang's "Opening Round" and been comprised of at least several tracks that were actually cuts from the album, it might have been better received.  But with the exception of "Villain," I'm not even sure the tracks on there were even intended for "Million Dollar Story."  "OkBye" originally appeared on the tracklist for "Planet C.O.B. volume 1" and more recently was a free download here on dubcnn.  It just seems like this was thrown together very last minute, and I'm not sure it's going to make anyone forget that the actual album is delayed yet again, this time with only a very general time-table for release.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
The most shocking news of the year

Anonymous.

• 'G'
this dude always talkin about being a boss.....lame
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this dude always talkin about being a boss.....lame

Maybe you are saying that cause you are not a boss and you are jealous?
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
this is getting emabarassing

sofdark

was anyone even anticipating?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

he thinks
he ain't waitin for detox
he's waiting for SH to drop an album on shady
we all know detox is gonna end up being wack and won't help anyone
if that was the case, then why was he so quick to set a release date after the release of the detox singles?