Author Topic: Crooked I - Million Dollar Story EP, yes EP not LP ,out now, 2 new songs.  (Read 1442 times)

Quadruple OG

this dude always talkin about being a boss.....lame

Maybe you are saying that cause you are not a boss and you are jealous?

What's there to be jealous of?  Money?  Nope.  He's not getting any money from touring.  He obviously is not getting any money from record sales.  

Probably gets a good amount from ghostwriting though.

Triple OG Rapsodie

What is it with crook and ep's every few months there seems to be one, does he seriously think thats what the fans want.

I know, it's like it's specifically the LP format that he objects to.  I don't get it.

He's avoiding the official album format because in his mind he hasn't put out that official album that will define his career.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
If crook ever drops an album i'll cop it, but if not hes dropped a shit load of dope music that i can bump.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
I thought he had a few really clever lines on this one.  I liked the "lay you flatter than the cardboard..."

lmfaooooo

yeah very clever...smfh.

Okay.  I take it you didn't like that line.  It's all subjective, but to me I thought it was a good simile.

its so corny it aint even funny...

the van gogh one is alright, but the EP is still wack as fuck

JohnnyL

I thought he had a few really clever lines on this one.  I liked the "lay you flatter than the cardboard..."

lmfaooooo

yeah very clever...smfh.

Okay.  I take it you didn't like that line.  It's all subjective, but to me I thought it was a good simile.

its so corny it aint even funny...

the van gogh one is alright, but the EP is still wack as fuck

Okay, well we disagree about that line, but we seem to agree on the song in general.  I wasn't a fan of that one.

Fraxxx

What is it with crook and ep's every few months there seems to be one, does he seriously think thats what the fans want.

I know, it's like it's specifically the LP format that he objects to.  I don't get it.

He's avoiding the official album format because in his mind he hasn't put out that official album that will define his career.

This!
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

JohnnyL

This!

Yeah.  I would agree that that's probably right because he'll even occasionally release an EP on time, or at least, eventually.  It seems to only be the LP that never drops.

Fraxxx

LOL On the DubCNN main page "Everyday" is now available for DL as well. So basically we are expected to buy the EP for ONE TRACK!?! Pathetic! I'll wait for the album.

Edit: AND it's gonna be on the LP as well...

JohnnyL

LOL On the DubCNN main page "Everyday" is now available for DL as well. So basically we are expected to buy the EP for ONE TRACK!?! Pathetic! I'll wait for the album.

Lol.  They do that every time.  I'll never understand it.  A few weeks ago, they were selling OkBye t-shirts with the songs "OkBye" and an extended version of "Let Me Buy You a Drink" as instant downloads after you bought the shirt.  Then, the very next day (I believe) they posted the song "OkBye" all over the internet for free.  So basically, if you bought the shirt you kind of got screwed on that one.  Granted, everything leaks online eventually.  But it appeared as though Gracie Prod. themselves were the ones posting "OkBye" for free everywhere.

Fraxxx

Lol.  They do that every time.  I'll never understand it.  A few weeks ago, they were selling OkBye t-shirts with the songs "OkBye" and an extended version of "Let Me Buy You a Drink" as instant downloads after you bought the shirt.  Then, the very next day (I believe) they posted the song "OkBye" all over the internet for free.  So basically, if you bought the shirt you kind of got screwed on that one.  Granted, everything leaks online eventually.  But it appeared as though Gracie Prod. themselves were the ones posting "OkBye" for free everywhere.

An extended version of "Let Me Buy You a Drink"? Is it good? That's one of my favorites from Crook.

layton

• Lil Geezy
lol yall cats are funny! this nigga puts out more free music then anyone and yall bitchin lmao. thats crazy
WESTCOAST STAND UP!!!! Long Beach !!!!!

JohnnyL

An extended version of "Let Me Buy You a Drink"? Is it good? That's one of my favorites from Crook.

Don't know, I haven't heard it yet.  I didn't buy one of the t-shirts, so I didn't get it when it was first released.  I'm sure it's floating around the net by now, though.

Triple OG Rapsodie

lol yall cats are funny! this nigga puts out more free music then anyone and yall bitchin lmao. thats crazy

that's because most of it isn't album worthy

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

According to you.

Triple OG Rapsodie

According to you.

if the nigga could sell freestyles and make money off that shit I'm sure he would. We havent got an album because the nigga ain't made an album full of original material that he feels is good enough to put out. Crook been working on his "illmatic" for the past 10 years. He doesn't want to drop something that's gonna be disappointing and flop.