Author Topic: 666 - the hidden meaning  (Read 331 times)

Don Seer

666 - the hidden meaning
« on: January 06, 2003, 03:03:16 AM »

OutSider

Re:666 - the hidden meaning
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2003, 09:47:43 PM »
interesting...  ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2003, 11:34:35 PM »
 :P

yeah and all those 'mystic' 7's that surround 2pac's death really means he's alive...

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2003, 12:30:54 AM »
whoa .. u could be right  ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2003, 02:09:20 AM »
I'm glad you posted this, O, it again proves (to me at least, lol) that Christianity is the choice to make! Whooo!

Adam was the original man, he was a christian.  He knew god, and knew christ.  That's why genesis starts off

"26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: "

Right there in Genesis 1:26 God's talking in the plural; there were obviously others in heaven, he's speaking of his son, Christ, who was with him, "in the beginning".  God did it on his own, but he wasn't alone.

As soon as Cain killed Abel, the world started turning partially evil, the descendants of Cain in particular rejected christ's message, turned from god, and created their own religions, etc.  This has happened over and over again throughout time, with good people turning bad, and perverting the one true religion, christianity, which has been known from the beginning of time.  Read all through the bible, and see how many times they make reference to christ in the old testament, jewish people were all christians, they just, at the time of christ didn't recognize him, so from that time forward, haven't been christians.  So, pagan religions, were just distorted forms of christianity.  Christ is the light of the world, so pagans interpreted that as the sun being important.  Look how many religions have "flood" stories.  It's all distorted memories of the true flood in Noah's time.  It all makes sense to me.  All religions are partially true, because they're all partial versions of christianity, even though some have totally rejected christ and don't believe in him, they still on the most teach good and have good principles at their core, they just don't have the fullness of the gospel.  

Now, if you can possibly keep your mind open to the suggestions that webpage mentioned about the square of 6's, then you should be able to keep your mind open to the possibility that I put forth. Peace~