Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Mr. Prescription (Feat. Nikki Grier & Sly) + Tweaked  (Read 9119 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Dr. Dre - Mr. Prescription (Feat. Nikki Grier & Sly) + Tweaked
« Reply #315 on: April 20, 2011, 09:24:46 AM »
Dr. Dre is on some Freddy Kruger shit still robbing u niggaz of your dreams haha!  Get money, not ganked !

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/WWO1LLd1Qno" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/WWO1LLd1Qno</a>
(replace the girl(s) in the song with Detox and Dr. Dre and that's the soundtrack to Detox)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 09:32:41 AM by Arthur (me) >>>> Sucker (you) »

HighEyeCue

« Reply #316 on: April 20, 2011, 09:47:37 AM »
I dig this track. 

I always catch wifey singing Sly's parts.
did you slap her for that?  :laugh:

haha

the track grew on me, I need to be slapped too ;D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #317 on: April 20, 2011, 09:49:19 AM »
I dig this track. 

haha

lol.

well i guess it's not bad for robot music ;)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #318 on: April 20, 2011, 10:25:12 AM »
it's not bad for robot music ;)

This. While this isn't really my type of music, I feel like he did the best he could out of this type of song. INAD and Chillin are extremely weak versions of the type of music they are supposed to be.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #319 on: April 20, 2011, 02:43:22 PM »
it's not bad for robot music ;)

This. While this isn't really my type of music, I feel like he did the best he could out of this type of song. INAD and Chillin are extremely weak versions of the type of music they are supposed to be.
I still think you need to seperate the words 'truth' and 'theory'/'opinion'.. You cant compare it, but people that speak on NWO or 9/11 call everything they say 'truth' too, altho all you can say about that is, that its their theory/opinion. And its the same situation over here. You got too big ego, so it might be hard, but you need to face, that you can never be sure about anything, and the theory you've made is just your opinion, and you can not call it 'the truth', untill you will really have a good evidence. Its easy to make a logic theory, that seems real.

D-TalkX

« Reply #320 on: April 20, 2011, 09:31:15 PM »
Tech Hop????

Not a fan but gotta like the music you makin' so good on him I guess.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #321 on: April 20, 2011, 09:45:55 PM »
that's YOU and a handful of other people... that's not tha rest of tha world.

dr. dre is making music that nobody wants to hear from him (truthfully)... i mean son, i don't wanna hear no muthafuckin' Techo Ass Dr. Dre songs, really i don't and i don't think (matter of fact I KNOW) most people don't either.  If Dre goes that route "Detox" will be tha talk of tha town 4 a month and after that there's no more except for DubCC and AHH (that's just what it's become)... it'll be a hit for a quick minute online and then POOF, he'll be just like any other artist out there becuz tha songs he's making sound like a song any other artist would make.  it's good that you're optimism is still strong but homie u must not get out much if your still holdin' your breath and have high expectations of Dr. Dre

like some1 said "it's already worse than The Chronic and 2001 becuz it has 3 bad songs on it already" and nevermind that these are the singles... what about tha rest of tha album.  I think u need 2 crawl out whose'ever asshole ur in (no disrespect).  homie i'm tired of talking about "Detox" and Dr. Dre and I can name anything Dr. Dre's has ever touched released or unreleased, music or something else and still know to this day but it's old, it's like chasing the same girl you did in highschool that you couldn't fuck then when y'all meet 15 years after graduation (let alone 5 years).

in real life people truely ARE pissed at Dr. Dre, EVERYBODY (including you, don't lie 4 tha sake of words)... from what i see can see ("real recognize real") if you're still defending Dr. Dre today then you're just kissing his ass straight up and there's no way around that (not 1).  EVERYBODY ELSE in Hip Hop (be it KRS1, Melle Mel, u name him/her) has done something in tha past decade on some solo shit but Dr. Dre hasn't (seems kinda suspect if u ask me,,, like what was really goin on all those years?)  

like i said when dr.dre starts cranking out meth like them BrickSquad niggaz have been doin (or name ur favorite artist if u feel some way about it) then i'll reserve and refrain from expressing my opinion but until then until we get that REAL GANGSTA SHIT from Dr. Dre (the creator of it; pretty much) then nah son, he doesn't get a pass especially for keeping us waiting so long.  I mean if he would've 1st announced "Detox" in like 08' or 09' or some shit like that then okay, fine, tha delays would've been accepted and well warranted but this is real life and he didn't so we ALL have 2 take it 4 what it iz and it'z not lookin good at all.  

these bamaz on DubCC and AHH might keep u hyped about "Detox" but in real life tha rest of tha world could care less (ask somebody wats more important... Rent Money or "Detox",,,, matter of fact "Weed Money" or "Detox" lol, tha proof is in tha pudding).  i used to care and feel just as adimate about "Detox" as u have been; note tha quote about me making fake tracklists but i have a life homie just like everybody else does (most people anyway) and dude's not pulling no more capers on my brain, i like how i think.  

people saying that they like all of these leaks (like "My Prescription") are only feeling it becuz it's Dr. Dre, let it be The New Boyz or some shit then we would've forgotten all about this song by now.  u ask me if Dre is going that Euro Pop route then he needs 2 just start backing up newer artists who do this type of music or who are in this space and common knowledge will tell u it's not Dr. Dre lol.

and before u get me all fucked up in a raggidy... i'm not gonna sit here ALL DAY (like y'all still do) and talk about Dr. Dre, Detox, or The Ruthless Family Tree all day... it's tired, it's just as tired as the Backwards Jerseys the St. Lunatics used to rock back in tha day (seriously).  there's no point in "discussing" and "debating" [notice i used quotation marks] the music of some guy who doesn't release music, it's redundant.  if y'all wanna talk about his headphones then fine, if u wanna talk about his influence and how he influenced people then be my guest, talk about how he literally changed the world (atleast the Western Hemosphere) 4 all i care but don't sit here and talk about something that isn't about some guy who's not #feelme... ask Daz, WarrenG, Scott Storch, Mel Man, Sam Sneed, Glove, Mark Batson, and all them other niggaz who Dr. Dre really iz...

My fault (1 last part):  Dr. Dre has been around tha SAME group of Producers/Musicians for LITERALLY over a decade now and all of the time u see them listed as playing instruments and co-producing.  Now think about this, if ur in a room with tha same people everyday making the same sound of music everyday for a decade and knowing that Dre doesn't really do anything but lend an ear or maybe play something here and there then I ask you "what is he really doing"... i mean u'd figure after 10 years of working with tha same people everyday and you're tha coach and you're giving them directions day in and day out... i mean don't u think they already would know what to do and how to do it WITHOUT Dr. Dre?  Dude just probably gives the "okay" on tracks nowadays, i don't really think Dre is in the studio day in and day out grinding with these producers and musicians (i can't see it and if you have any sort of independence/tiger blood in you then you know what i mean).  As long as they're paid i'm sure they can keep their lips sealed (as would I).

"Dr. Dre" is a business, Andre Young knows what he's doing and got hip a VERY LONG TIME AGO what happens when he attaches his name to something... don't be a sheep homie!

Dre needs a few more instrumentals that hit hard like "Cocaine Runners"... will he do it, by tha looks of it probably not, should he... hell yeah (in his voice).  

And honestly, why is Dr. Dre concerned about selling records and crossing over he should just worry about maintaining at this point.  Dudes been on tha Forbes list for like 10 years straight now, why does he need 2 sell records, what harm could come if he only sold 20K... he's Dr. Dre and like he said "i haven't spent my own money since Eminem dropped..." i mean what why even go against tha grain like that... who is he going/trying to please (seriously)... the youngin's aren't gonna eat his records up just becuz he's Dr. Dre and he did a dance record and neither are the Euros like yourself so stop acting like if u say tha truth about Dr. Dre/Detox on a website that tha world is gonna come 2 an end and Dre is gonna scrap tha project lol.

Last, I see old niggaz (40+,50+,60+) who are EITHER rich, poor, and in tha middle who smoke hella weed and get drunk and fuck young hoes daily (not tha super poor niggaz anyway unless they trickin)... there'd be absolutely nothing wrong with a 40something year old legend talking about tha good life on his records... that misconception doesn't hold much weight in tha real world (and it's Dr. Dre at that)

Dr. Dre and his "legend" are old... tha youngin's are gonna grow up NOT 2 respect this guy, u think i'm playin', wait about 5/6 more years and they'll be saying "oh, Eminem's producer, yeah he's ok".  There's alotta voids (important voids) in Dre's career this past decade (not to put fear in anybody's heart becuz as a fan i know how it iz) and i know he was protecting his aura but it's time 2 "put up or shut up", tha world's not gonna miss him when he's gone after about tha 1st 6 months after he's gone (#just sayin)... i mean what do we have besides a few Eminem and 50 Cents beats and some headphones ?? ?? ??

i'm done, u figure it out now

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/au8Bm6tEj3w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/au8Bm6tEj3w</a>
^^^

Do you think anyone is actually gonna read all that? No-one gives a shit about your opinion as it is and then you go and write a 13 paragraph message.

Yes, because this is a forum where people discuss topics. I for one give the dude props for taking the time to voice on an opinion (and a very accurate one at that) on a topic that has been beaten to death like a bad joke. I enjoyed reading his post. +1

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

westside159

« Reply #322 on: April 20, 2011, 10:06:41 PM »
no need for detox , its the end of the world .  UFOS OVER JERUSALEM 2011  IS A SIGN OF THE END .   www.youtube.com

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #323 on: April 21, 2011, 02:34:10 AM »
I dig this track. 

Haha shits coo with me, beats her listening to Rihanna or some shit

skjesp

« Reply #324 on: April 21, 2011, 06:35:08 AM »
Fuck it - this track is the best from Dre in YEARS. Lets hope its a Dre-production. Fuck all the other NON-Dre beats on Detox and more of this. Its on some next-shit!

"Relax I got u"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #325 on: April 21, 2011, 10:39:50 AM »
I dig this track.  

did you slap her for that?  :laugh:

Haha shits coo with me, beats her listening to Rihanna or some shit
haha fair enough.

Fuck it - this track is the best from Dre in YEARS. Lets hope its a Dre-production. Fuck all the other NON-Dre beats on Detox and more of this. Its on some next-shit!

"Relax I got u"
do you really feel that way?  :yikes:

skjesp

« Reply #326 on: April 21, 2011, 10:56:23 AM »
Yes, when I´m blasting this track on a nice soundsystem in the car, I feel that way. Its a grower, first time I heard it I thought; "what is Dre thinking". But now it gets better every time. It feels very fresh.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #327 on: April 21, 2011, 01:12:13 PM »
I dig this track. 

haha

lol.

well i guess it's not bad for robot music ;)
lol

Yes, when I´m blasting this track on a nice soundsystem in the car, I feel that way. Its a grower, first time I heard it I thought; "what is Dre thinking". But now it gets better every time. It feels very fresh.

thats mostly how I feel, but I do hope that this is not what the rest of Detox will sound like