Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Mr. Prescription (Feat. Nikki Grier & Sly) + Tweaked  (Read 9185 times)

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
Re: Dr. Dre - Mr. Prescription (Feat. Nikki Grier & Sly)
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2011, 09:29:50 AM »
If u put this shit on the maximum volume it's dope  8)

In a low volume it's OK

+ Slim said that he wrotes the lyric with Nikki and this shit is like 3 years old

Chillin' is way better
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 09:59:38 AM by DetoxIsntAMyth »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2011, 09:46:07 AM »
I like this alot, if they finshed it this could of been a real good first single for Detox (atleast on the charts).

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2011, 09:53:11 AM »
to me chillin is actually better, not feeling this song really.

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2011, 10:12:37 AM »
"We always love a Dr. Dre project," Busta told SOHH about his anticipation for Detox. "We just want it to come out already. [As far as 'Kush'], I've heard better songs on the album, so I'm looking forward to it coming out. The 'Kush' record was cool but I know for a fact that he has some records on that album that are unbelievable."

Matty

« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2011, 10:19:10 AM »
OH HELL NO!

it's unfinished, but finished/unfinished has all been wack anyway. concept for the beat is poor, on some generic sounding dance vibe. dre sounds ok, but again with the corny vocal adlibs. detox could still be good if this is the general direction, but based on everything we heard it's gonna be terrible.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2011, 10:25:09 AM »
OH HELL NO!

it's unfinished, but finished/unfinished has all been wack anyway. concept for the beat is poor, on some generic sounding dance vibe. dre sounds ok, but again with the corny vocal adlibs. detox could still be good if this is the general direction, but based on everything we heard it's gonna be terrible.

real talk... i can;t understand all this "finished/unfinished" bullshit. it's like the effects or mastering could save the song. no.. they can't. melody is a melody. effects and mix/mastering is just a polishing. and you can't polish shit, right? it's like the movies. effects don't make movies good... it's all about the plot, the acting, screenplay and the list goes on

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2011, 10:27:17 AM »
OH HELL NO!

real talk... i can;t understand all this "finished/unfinished" bullshit. it's like the effects or mastering could save the song. no.. they can't. melody is a melody. effects and mix/mastering is just a polishing. and you can't polish shit, right? it's like the movies. effects don't make movies good... it's all about the plot, the acting, screenplay and the list goes on

U wrong, sorry  ::)

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2011, 10:30:18 AM »
OH HELL NO!

U wrong, sorry  ::)

oh...ok... my fault....

but maybe you can say something more to prove it

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2011, 10:32:07 AM »
"We always love a Dr. Dre project," Busta told SOHH about his anticipation for Detox. "We just want it to come out already. [As far as 'Kush'], I've heard better songs on the album, so I'm looking forward to it coming out. The 'Kush' record was cool but I know for a fact that he has some records on that album that are unbelievable."

they all say that.

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2011, 10:36:17 AM »
Its quite ok i guess. Nothing more, nothing less.

Like someone said earlier in this tread, nothing has blown me away from Deotx yet...
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2011, 10:42:45 AM »
OH HELL NO!

oh...ok... my fault....

We don't say that this shit is not mastered we say that's unfinished... miss some vocals in the middle and some melody cuz the beat is really empty.

Unfinished = miss some vocals, miss effects on the pattern, etc etc
Mastering = polish the song for a good radio/auto/mp3/computer listen

Matty

« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2011, 10:44:33 AM »
OH HELL NO!

oh...ok... my fault....

i say finished/unfinished because we have two released tracks (kush & INAD) to go with all the leaks and they are both pretty shitty too. kush aint bad but it aint great either. dre lost.

Lunatic

« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2011, 10:50:19 AM »
Unfinished obviously. The beat is a club banger but some of the vocals are so damn cheesy. I could never see this being better than 3/5
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2011, 10:51:00 AM »
Wait, Slim said that it's three years old?

So why are we all acting like it would have been on Detox anyway? lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2011, 10:53:09 AM »
What the fucking hell?!

Dre trying to sound like he a Dr Sexy on pop records, 'Project Detox' sounding more and more like a fiasco.

Remember House Calls. Going back to his roots?