Author Topic: JA RULE IS A FUCKIN CLOWN lol  (Read 471 times)

rushmobb

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
JA RULE IS A FUCKIN CLOWN lol
« on: January 06, 2003, 04:15:53 PM »
i was watchin 106 park and he was on there talkin all this shit. he was talkin bout the murda inc raid, how he was not part of it n then referening to pac alot, then they played his video mesmorized, and dat nigga tried to look like pac, but very very ugly verison. he disses 50 on it 2 if any1 catched dat part in the end. hes just fuckin stupid, and says suge is his influence y hes still here 2day, and

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:JA RULE IS A FUCKIN CLOWN lol
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2003, 04:26:49 PM »
I'll bet he sucks suge's dick all da time.

rushmobb

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2003, 05:12:23 PM »
ya who wants to join lol

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2003, 05:27:41 PM »

i was watchin 106 park and he was on there talkin all this shit. he was talkin bout the murda inc raid, how he was not part of it n then referening to pac alot, then they played his video mesmorized, and dat nigga tried to look like pac, but very very ugly verison. he disses 50 on it 2 if any1 catched dat part in the end. hes just fuckin stupid, and says suge is his influence y hes still here 2day, and
allways this stupid hatin
if he said the last thing about snoop or dre you you would be like :) :) ja rule my hero
hahaha

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2003, 06:24:40 PM »
yea ja rule is a huge fag. he was also on rap city today. he went in the booth and it was garbage...he was screaming at the top of his lungs this wack freestyle about how he wants people to come get him...and then at the end of the show, he gave a huge shout out to all his security guards and started laughing...what a lil bitch...i cant stand ja rule, id love to beat him down myself.

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2003, 06:28:26 PM »
lol at an ugly version...whats up with peeps checkin out all these rappers now a days?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2003, 06:30:23 PM »
and then at the end of the show, he gave a huge shout out to all his security guards and started laughing...what a lil bitch...

Im guessin he's tryin 2 be funny meaning he dun need no security guards like other rappers, He can take tha beating he gets......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2003, 06:32:57 PM »
and then at the end of the show, he gave a huge shout out to all his security guards and started laughing...what a lil bitch...

Im guessin he's tryin 2 be funny meaning he dun need no security guards like other rappers, He can take tha beating he gets......
no, he was serious. he was actually naming people. i think tigger started laughing first, then ja followed becuz he wanted to look cool...

min0rity

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2003, 06:36:28 PM »
since ja wants to be so much like pac..i wonder if he wants to get shot like pac??

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2003, 06:40:23 PM »
since ja wants to be so much like pac..i wonder if he wants to get shot like pac??
thats the thing,
some rapper )not sure who) recently said something along the lines of all these people runnin around tryin to be like pac, but they scared to take that bullet.

smerlus

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2003, 10:00:07 PM »
DJ Quik said that.

cause everybody want to be pac/ but don't nobody want to feel them shoes before they feel them shots/ ~ trouble remix

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2003, 10:13:15 PM »
DJ Quik said that.

cause everybody want to be pac/ but don't nobody want to feel them shoes before they feel them shots/ ~ trouble remix
thanks man, thats where i heard that from...trouble remix w/ suga free right?  

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2003, 07:49:39 AM »
There's a remix of Trouble? Shit, I had no idea. Gotta go find that shit...

Oh yeah, Ja Rule's a bitch ass fag ho and all that...

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2003, 09:51:22 AM »
There's a remix of Trouble? Shit, I had no idea. Gotta go find that shit...

Oh yeah, Ja Rule's a bitch ass fag ho and all that...
LMAO ;D

Quadruple OG

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2003, 11:21:20 AM »
.....then they played his video mesmorized, and dat nigga tried to look like pac, but very very ugly verison......

why the hell were you paying attention to Ja Rule in the video when Ashanti looked bangin?