Author Topic: How come other countries can't biuld Nuclear Weapons?  (Read 1403 times)

infinite59

How come other countries can't biuld Nuclear Weapons?
« on: January 06, 2003, 08:18:14 PM »
When did God give the white powers of this world (Europe, Russia, Isreal and America) exclusive rights to all the weapons of mass destruction?  

Why can't North Korea have nuclear weapons.  In our UN agreement we agreed to supply them with fuel and we agreed not to use our nuclear power to threaten countries without nuclear warheads.  We have gone back on both of those engagements.  So why should North Korea keep up their end?  Now we are going to try to starve their people out to get them to relinquish their nuclear sites.

Remember what happened when we tried to starve Japan out?  When we placed steal and oil embargo's on Japan they bombed Pearl Harbor.  Predictably, the president pretended history began on that day in the same way that President Bush pretends that history began on Sept. 11th.

My opinion is even if Iraq and North Korea have nuclear weapons it is not a valid justification for war.  The only justification for war is oppression, continued oppression of one's people.  

min0rity

Re:How come other countries can't biuld Nuclear Weapons?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2003, 08:35:23 PM »
When did God give the white powers of this world (Europe, Russia, Isreal and America) exclusive rights to all the weapons of mass destruction?  

Why can't North Korea have nuclear weapons.  In our UN agreement we agreed to supply them with fuel and we agreed not to use our nuclear power to threaten countries without nuclear warheads.  We have gone back on both of those engagements.  So why should North Korea keep up their end?  Now we are going to try to starve their people out to get them to relinquish their nuclear sites.

Remember what happened when we tried to starve Japan out?  When we placed steal and oil embargo's on Japan they bombed Pearl Harbor.  Predictably, the president pretended history began on that day in the same way that President Bush pretends that history began on Sept. 11th.

My opinion is even if Iraq and North Korea have nuclear weapons it is not a valid justification for war.  The only justification for war is oppression, continued oppression of one's people.  

agreed

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2003, 08:59:45 PM »
i think becuase we think that we can't trust them with nukes like we can trust Britain with them, simple as that.

do you seriously think we can trust Saddam Husein with the most deadliest weapon created?

plus i think that N Korea would probably blast s korea to smitherines if given the inch to go the mile

it's like this

who do you trust more at a shooting range, your best friend or an enemy
« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 09:01:50 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2003, 12:33:56 AM »
but its still bullying.... even if for a good cause. what business does the US have getting involved.. unless n. korea signed an agreement to the contrary.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2003, 04:45:16 AM »
i think becuase we think that we can't trust them with nukes like we can trust Britain with them, simple as that.

do you seriously think we can trust Saddam Husein with the most deadliest weapon created?

plus i think that N Korea would probably blast s korea to smitherines if given the inch to go the mile

it's like this

who do you trust more at a shooting range, your best friend or an enemy

can saddam trust usa??

i agree 100% with infinites post...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2003, 06:22:28 AM »
Because we're good and theyre evil  ;D LOL

understand Sarcasm yall  ;)

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2003, 08:53:10 AM »
You say south korea would be under threat from th north. The south koreans dont want america involved. If they bombed the north, they would suffer more than ever, with retaliation and countless numbers of refugees.

Police should not be self appointed and should be respected by all communities.

I dont think anyone should be allowed build wmd, including america and europe.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2003, 08:54:54 AM »
but you cant stop them. america is just trying to stay "top dog"

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2003, 09:33:25 AM »
I dont think anyone should be allowed build wmd, including america and europe.

I agree with this statment.

And to answer your question infinite...

Why would you want any country to build nuclear weapons? The way you state your question, it's like you want to see other nations building weapons which sole intent is to either destroy thousands of human lives, or become another super power like the US with intimidation.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 09:36:47 AM by The Big Bad Ass »

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2003, 09:55:02 AM »
so its "how can anyone be right... when everyone is wrong already?"

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2003, 09:59:15 AM »
From my knowledge there was an agreement not to build nuclear weapons in both iraq and n. korea.

If there is an agreement the strength of future agreements of the sort rely on the fact that all agreements are upheld.  If the UN allows n. korea to dismiss their previous agreement then what is the purpose of making any future agreements.

Nuclear Weapons is not a game like, you did it so now i should get to do it.  The US does a lot of shitty stuff, but fuck off seriously.  We stand of for a lot of shit everyone else runs from.  We never wanted to enter WWII, but we did and helped the WORLD win it.  From then on we got the label "world police."

So be it, the US does fucked up shit at time.  For all you christains out there "let he who has not sinned cast the first stone."  I'm sorry but all of you have sinned.  Muslims have sinned repeatedly by their own standards in recent times.  

In being the so called "world police" we are expected to police the world for EVERYONE, and never ever consider our own self interest.  We risk american lives all over the world at times for our own self interest and at times for the good of another portion of the world.  World policing is not an easy thing to manage.  And further more, why are we NOT allowed to care about the self interest of america?  

Is it our fault we achieved more than other countries?  Are we supposed to self destruct ourselves so you feel better?  Or since we are the most powerful economy and military should we just sacifice ourself for the sole good of those who hate us.  Yeah good idea.  Fuck off lets see you go sacrifice your country for the good of the countries that repeatedly shit talk you.

This time its in the interest of the world not to allow n. korea and iraq to have nuclear weapons.  Its also in the interest of the world to end terrorism.  Basically, if we get blown up enjoy life void of all our economy and all the technological progress it produces.  

Do I completely like everything we do? No.  But guess what I'm also not arrogant and ignorant enough to say I  know how to better manage a whole country.  
« Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 10:02:57 AM by Ant »

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2003, 10:27:29 AM »
Is it our fault we achieved more than other countries?  Are we supposed to self destruct ourselves so you feel better?  Or since we are the most powerful economy and military should we just sacifice ourself for the sole good of those who hate us.  Yeah good idea.  Fuck off lets see you go sacrifice your country for the good of the countries that repeatedly shit talk you.

this is why the UK is where it is they tried. so many wars weakened us. we had huge power... america, austrailia, india to name a few. they were lost either through war or in some cases we just gave them back to the people in due time.

Hell did you even know.. THE UK CREATED IRAQ in 1922!

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2003, 10:31:07 AM »
The difference is you weren't world police.  You were imperalistic.  You sought go conquer.

The US doesn't seek to conquer.  We try to protect with our own self interest in mind as well.

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2003, 11:00:19 AM »
yup correct.

The lessons learned were that you dont go messing with other countries business unless you have a prior bond of some sort. the uk wont go anywhere unless it is mandated to by its commitment to the UN or its prior commitments from colonialism or for humanitarian purposes if asked (which these days is most likely to come though the UN) and certainly wont be war mongering.

i have no qualms with the US being involved in certain affairs but of late it has been rather heavy handed with things. i wish i believe the US could sustain attacks against some of these countries as it claimed because I sure as hell dont want to be under threat.

ps

why dont they have bin laden yet?

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2003, 11:31:24 AM »
America is simply trying to keep peace in the world...

We don't want N.Korea having WMD because they are sure to use it against S.Korea...and that would be bad.

We don't want Sadaam to have WMD simply for the fact of "What would he do with it?".  He would never nuclear bomb the US...but he woul bomb one of our European allies, like France.

Plain and simple the US is trying to prevent a nuclear holocaust between countries from happening.  We may seem like "bullies" to you, but its for EVERYONE's own damn good!

PS: To Overseer's question...we still can't find that maufucka!