Author Topic: Tell me if ya'll feel me on this one.....  (Read 683 times)

infinite59

Tell me if ya'll feel me on this one.....
« on: December 07, 2001, 09:28:27 AM »
Aiight ya'll peep this....

I'm in 6th grade.. It was a big deal for me to be listening to Doggystyle, trying to hook up with the good looking girls in my grade and playing basketball.....

Yo, I'm in 8th grade, and it's was a big deal for me to be out causing ruckus.. trying to get with as many girls as possible.. and playing basketball...

Yo now I'm 19.... And it's like, I feel I want to do something important and fulfilling.  I wake up and I want to do something important.  But they're isn't anything they're for me... Religion.. I'm interested in religion that people I'm in contact really don't understand.. And I'm an outkast in it..... so I can't get religously involved.. Music... In my life outside the net I only have one person to get involved musically with, he's a hip-hop head, but not an active participant......  I feel like I want to do something revolutionary... but they're ain't nothing going on here to get involved with....  I want to fall in love with some chick, maybe get fullfillment that way... but most girls my age just want to party, and get drunk, hardly a fullfilling relationship..... Yo what the fuck???  Holla back....

Maybe I'm looking for something that don't exist ya'll

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: Tell me if ya'll feel me on this one.....
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2001, 09:33:39 AM »
yeah i feel u on this , most of the bitches i know just like to party n get high with us ,  younger shit wasn't lie this , girl would have thought u were stupid or some fo doing it , anyways , thats the way it goes n i didn't dislike it   ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Hittman

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2001, 09:36:15 AM »
I Totally Feel You Man. I'm 15 And Outside This Board I Have No Contact With People Who Enjoy The Same Stuff As Me. The Girls Where I Live Are Different, There Either Dog Ugly, Or There Sluts Who've Got Some Disease.

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2001, 09:59:15 AM »
i wish today we were in the 70's

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2001, 10:58:32 AM »
Yeah, I had the same problem on the girl front, but man, realize you gotta be something special too to land that girl that's someting special.  Any girl I've ever thought was special I met through either my siblings (my sisters friend, or whatever) or through church.  Anywhere else, their just not there, I'd never date a girl from school, all they wanna do is sleep around and drink.  I'm not into that... girls @ church all have their head on straight, they're all respectable, and there's a lot of them that are very intelligent.  Not to mention, at least half of them @ my church are hotties, at LEAST 9's, i mean, it's unbelievable.

Infinite, there's no mosques in your area? look in the phone book, i'll guarantee you there's people that can tell you about islam around.  Just try not to get into the angry side of it, homie

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2001, 02:10:17 PM »

Infinite, there's no mosques in your area? look in the phone book, i'll guarantee you there's people that can tell you about islam around.  Just try not to get into the angry side of it, homie

Trauma, I've been to the mosque.  I know people at the mosque.  But Islam is completely different.  They seperate the men and the women.  In fact we aren't aloud to look at them and talk to them during our time at the mosque.  Islam is not a religion to get involved in if you want to pick up women.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2001, 03:35:01 PM »

i wish today we were in the 70's

i don't
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2001, 04:17:27 PM »
lol@ur time frames
this is mine

6th grade - get high drink alcohol urban terrorism

8th grade - get ya fuck on, drinken getten high, urban terrorism

16 - i am 16 i still get high drink like a mutha got a girl and a little urban terrorism, but not as much...

lolz

but ay yo infinite what is important? is important doing homework to pass school? iz it doing sumthing that is important to u or ur friends? say going to a party wiht ur friend caus it means sumthing to them?

and with the girl stuff... if u want a fulfilling relationship u go to those parties get drunk and get a chick.. if shes interested after that night.. u take her out for dinner.. then if sumthen happens or their chemistry.. u ask her out... then u chill with her.. and go to parties and get drunk WITH her.. and the next day jsut chill at home...
u aint gonna get no chick sitten on ay ass at home bitchen that they all at parties... LOL get yo ass to a party trust me
thats how i got my girl.. n ive found love

HOLLA
~1~

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2001, 05:50:36 PM »

Trauma, I've been to the mosque.  I know people at the mosque.  But Islam is completely different.  They seperate the men and the women.  In fact we aren't aloud to look at them and talk to them during our time at the mosque.  Islam is not a religion to get involved in if you want to pick up women.

Nah, you misunderstood me.  I thought you were complaining that nobody around you shares your religious beliefs, I was just saying isn't there a mosque, they'd all share your beliefs.  

You're right, won't pick any women up @ a mosque, lol.  That's a big reason I could never me muslim it's not social enough for me

peace

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2001, 06:05:39 PM »
Hummm ....

i can't seem to find a guy that suits me best... religiously.. or morally... i know i can be goofy and all.. but for once.. i would like to date a guy.. that don't mind me saying no to sex... not foreplay... thats always cool.. but going all the way... to me. it seems like all guys want to do is drink.. get high... or have sex... party and not focus on other things... such as college... or .. and most guys are self center... i always have to hear about there day.. i never get asked how was my day... or i am feeling ok... if i am in a bad mood.. they think... "oh it is that time of the month... when often it is not... i am just worn out because i have two jobs..and would like to be loved.... don't get me wrong... there are alot of you guys on the board that i just love to death.. because you are sweet..and show good interest in what i say.. and i show good interest in what they say... but i need a real guy... one i can see and touch... sheesh... there are moments when i think to myself.. hey.. there is not a guy out there that is what i want... he is just a figment of my imagenation...  suck huh

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2001, 06:28:03 PM »
well im tha only 16 year old with a semi serious relationship with a girl.. but i still drink smoke party play football
have bbq's with guys box
lmfao
ima total package
hahahahaha
nah im only j.p
therez no such thing as a perfect guy...
there will always be 1 glitch
that sumone else has and they havent
same with girls
peace
~1~

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2001, 07:16:17 PM »
I feel ya,  its like i was readin about myself,  i wish i had a relationship wit a girl,  thats why i feel so depressed b/c i feel so lonely,  i sit in my room wishin i had a girl,  just starin into tha dark,  i have nutin in common wit any1,  i always get called a wigga,  i get made fun of b/c of tha rap i listenin to,  i get called a wigga for bein proud of where im originally from,  I wake up in tha mourin,  hopin i'll become suptin special,  do suptin revolutionary,  suptin to be remembered for,  i feel ya bro,  u aint alone

ToNe1904

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2001, 10:40:39 PM »

I Totally Feel You Man. I'm 15 And Outside This Board I Have No Contact With People Who Enjoy The Same Stuff As Me. The Girls Where I Live Are Different, There Either Dog Ugly, Or There Sluts Who've Got Some Disease.

u muss live in hell homie....LOL

ToNe1904

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2001, 10:47:05 PM »
i understand whea u comin frum. but me....shit....i jus let that shit slide. when it comez tah femalez...i dont believe in runnin round chasin em, or goin out lookin for em. they gonna come. tha harder u look, tha less u gonna find anywayz. how many people u know, thas been married for a long time...that met on PURPOSE. itz usually sum sorta chance meetin, sumthin unexpected. so shit, focus on yur own life...make yurself betta. do wha u gotta do tah succeed...worry bout tha girlz lata.....

infinite59

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2001, 05:00:37 AM »

i understand whea u comin frum. but me....shit....i jus let that shit slide. when it comez tah femalez...i dont believe in runnin round chasin em, or goin out lookin for em. they gonna come. tha harder u look, tha less u gonna find anywayz. how many people u know, thas been married for a long time...that met on PURPOSE. itz usually sum sorta chance meetin, sumthin unexpected. so shit, focus on yur own life...make yurself betta. do wha u gotta do tah succeed...worry bout tha girlz lata.....

good shit homie.... alot of good shit from everybody.. peace.