Author Topic: Tell me if ya'll feel me on this one.....  (Read 673 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Tell me if ya'll feel me on this one.....
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2001, 05:09:36 AM »
I know wht  u mean dawg, but like me, i dont have a girl i aint lookin for one, jus relax fuck da girls(not literaly) live ure own life, enjoy it to the fullest, be ure self and think about ure self
U are more important that showin off to chix,  think bout ure life and how u gonna deal  wid it, ure still not 'settled'
Girls will come, once ure settled and chilled, they will come, good ones are hard to find, so dont look for them, let it just flow ... if your ureself, and shyt, the GOOD ones will come...dont waste ure time on them homie, listn to ureself and spend time thinking bout ure future etc ... u dont have time to waste...u'll get a good girl sonner or later,, the best thing in life ..is life

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2001, 10:47:20 AM »
well u aint gonna met sumbody by chance sitten on yo ass.. nah' mean..
it hink u should start goen out more... metten new ppl.. could set u up with sumone real nice..
peace
~1~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Big BpG

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2001, 06:56:07 PM »
Right now, im in this stage where I just wanna get fucked... no relationship, nothing... there are girls out there that are relationship material... we are close... real close, but i would never get at them like I do other girls... feel me? Personally, I dont think i'm girl material, but my personality, my fairness, and my ability to listen and help.... works... i just be me and damn... they respect you... I dont know of one girl i'm around that hasn't been so cool to me and vice versa... we hang out and thats the start... it will get better... i'll grab my fish and we will live happy in the sea... i just need to find a quick one though and get our freak on

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2001, 10:42:23 PM »
keep ya head up infinate.  like maxi padz said go out and meet new ppl.  shit will work out 4 ya in the end.  everyone goes through hard shit but jus keep lookin at the positive.

Peace

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2001, 10:55:11 PM »
what i wanna know if it kinda sounds u beleive or want to beleive in fate right? well u ahve more chance of meeting a girl if u go to those parties right?
RIGHT RIGHT? wut now im right huh? huh?
lol
peace
~1~

Murrow

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2001, 07:46:07 AM »
For me right now, I'm in the stage of my life where I try to be myself and not be apart of one single group like a lot of people today.  A few years ago, I wouldn't talk to other groups of people cause I didn't wanna know them...now it's all love.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2001, 01:44:25 PM »
At ninteen, I was one loney person. I left home the night of my birthday party to go to college. A week later, my moms died, and I was loney. Then I started liking certain girls, not 'cause I liked them, but because I needed a girl. The best thing that happen was I didn't get one, because I needed to get me straight first. As for Pink, she needs a tough guy to keep her in line. She'll tell ya'. As for me, I got my girl, one year anniversery yesterday. I don't know what it means, but my average relationship before lasted about 2 to 3 weeks.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2001, 02:16:02 PM »

As for Pink, she needs a tough guy to keep her in line. She'll tell ya'.

Two Words for you Fuck You!!!!!!  ;Dthats not even right... you know how i am .... don't like to be told what to do.. and when to do it  :P

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2001, 02:38:56 PM »
shit, i'm not even gonna front man, i had some nice bitches and some ugly bitches too in my life........

i got ugly bitches when i needed a quickly, i mean like (getting my dick sucked ect.etc. )

when i got fine bitches, i forget about those ugly bitches..... ;D

anyways, yo has anyone in here went to a strip joint??? yo i went to this private hotel party with several amature strippers(they were REALL fine, body wise) and they were in college i guess and i was like 17 but they were giving me and my boys free lap dances and alcohol which was the bomb man, i know all ya'll motherfuckers rather want to get pussy but lap dances are dope too but of course...the pussy is the don.....lol

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2001, 12:39:22 PM »
sounds like some of you could be hooking up with each other......ya know?ya know?ya know and if ya didn't know now ya know.....................
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

techniec

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2001, 01:55:23 PM »
infini, if only you lived in t toronto man!

me and u got mad shit in common, grade 6 i was bumbing doggystyle, grade 8 makaveli, right now im in grade 13, tring to get my marks up, start working out, im going to york university in sept for either islamic or middle eastern studies,

im getting into rappin too, ive written like 5 songs and i got fruity loops (its a start), im gonna make a demo withing 8 months, some revolutionary shit like..

dead prez meets alkoholics, party politics!!

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2014, 03:21:32 PM »
THE GOOD OL DAYS WHEN CATS USED TO RELATE TO INFINITE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2014, 03:32:46 PM »

If you want to see the decline of American civilization, look no further than Dubcc then and now,  ;D.  I ain't going down with the ship, I'm staying high and dry I don't get caught up in the rain.  But you know Sikotic will go down hard, he's the type of fool who is only as good or bad as the people around him.  You got to be able to move counter-culture when the fabric of society is being obliterated. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2014, 03:44:19 PM »
ribbit, ribbit

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2014, 03:53:35 PM »

If you want to see the decline of American civilization, look no further than Dubcc then and now,  ;D.  I ain't going down with the ship, I'm staying high and dry I don't get caught up in the rain.  But you know Sikotic will go down hard, he's the type of fool who is only as good or bad as the people around him.  You got to be able to move counter-culture when the fabric of society is being obliterated.