Author Topic: Just paid my respects @ New Hope Baptist Church. RIP Nathaniel Hale. [PHOTOS]  (Read 5269 times)

KURUPTION-81

Thanks for the thoughtful and sensitive write up of the day.

You did a good job just respectably representing fans of Nate.

R.I.P. Nate Dogg from the UK!

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Even @ a funeral most of these guys are dressed like clowns and make stupid handsigns. Very classy

I kinda feel what you're saying, but this was the wake.  The funeral is today.  I almost didn't go in myself as I was wearing sneakers, jeans, and a polo.  But I saw most other people there and they were casual.  Even Nate's brother and sister were casually dressed.  I'm sure today they will be suited up.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Even @ a funeral most of these guys are dressed like clowns and make stupid handsigns. Very classy

I kinda feel what you're saying, but this was the wake.  The funeral is today.  I almost didn't go in myself as I was wearing sneakers, jeans, and a polo.  But I saw most other people there and they were casual.  Even Nate's brother and sister were casually dressed.  I'm sure today they will be suited up.

Joe Cool, Snoop, RBX, Daz, Soopafly right before Nate's funeral this morning... And I'm sure Snoop is not showing up like that... he's simply showing off the Nate tattoo he got...

http://twitter.com/#!/soopaflydpgc/status/51683645190193152
http://yfrog.com/gyt8oaoj

OG Snoopaveli

thanks. Good pic

Mista Rosa

"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

I kinda feel what you're saying, but this was the wake.  The funeral is today.  I almost didn't go in myself as I was wearing sneakers, jeans, and a polo.  But I saw most other people there and they were casual.  Even Nate's brother and sister were casually dressed.  I'm sure today they will be suited up.

k, didn't know that. Can't stand these silly rapper outfits lol

Elkoizm

Thanks for providing the forum and readers outside (guests) with your experience and story.
It makes some of us feel like we were there or had a close idea of what it would've felt like to pay respect to the man.
As mentioned earlier, thank you for representing the fans because it's very much appreciated.
R.I.P. Nate Dogg from Australia!

Will_B

Daz and Soopa b4 the Funeral..

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks for sharing.

kemizt

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

the whole dogg pound crew from the first chronic, dre, snoop, rbx everyone should put the egos aside, get back together & do a tribute album for big nate dogg....thanks for the pics btw 

dnjp4life

Thanks for providing the forum and readers outside (guests) with your experience and story.
It makes some of us feel like we were there or had a close idea of what it would've felt like to pay respect to the man.
As mentioned earlier, thank you for representing the fans because it's very much appreciated.
R.I.P. Nate Dogg from the UK!

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
thanks for the pics!

David Gutterman

thanks for the pics!
thanks for the pics and the story.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
great pics, and great story, RIP NATE!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: man Gang
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2013, 12:24:13 AM »
by the end of 2005, the original AI a gang member Ma MOU with 9 people to Fuzhou, has also been AI a gang held in bright bridge a hostel. Ma says it is willing to join them,abercrombie soldes, and help them to kidnap several pickpocket master before it was put out. The Ma and the gang members to Xiamen kidnapping two young pickpocket master to Fuzhou, also kidnapped one's son.
 AI a couple also long-term use of children under 14 as pickpockets. These members, they cheat from their hometown, some are forced to in Fuzhou. The summer of 2003, a 10 years old children was to go to play as bait, to Fuzhou, after being forced to steal. In 2004 September, a 11 - year-old boy in school to go home,abercrombie france, 3 men forcibly grab car sold to Fuzhou, to Shangjie to pick.
 from 1996 to 2006, AI a let some men as "supervision", control of the juvenile when the pickpocket,hollister uk, and organized in Fuzhou walking street, East Street, south bus station, Taijiang street, Taijiang farmers and busy section steal. The underage children every day to complete a certain amount, the achievement not to accept the punishment. The group also asked other pickpocket gangs, everyday according to the standard pay,michael kors, otherwise it will be beaten. In addition, the group also sent to Xiamen, Ningde and other places.
 report from our correspondent to outsiders, led to the underworld gang, a gang of teenagers in Fuzhou outside the control of pick-pocketing, also affray,mulberry outlet, kidnapping,ralph lauren pas cher, assault, kidnapping. Recently,michael kors outlet, the Provincial Higher People's court in order to lead the organization with underworld society crime, sentenced to AI a life imprisonment, fined 110000, deprived of political rights for life. 10 other gang members were sentenced to two to twenty years.
N reporter Ruan Youzhi Intern Wang Shanshan
 the court's investigation, 2001,hollister pas cher, 2002,ralph lauren, AI from around the country gathered friends to Shenzhen,cheap oakley sunglasses, headed with a nickname "Scar" man Gang,abercrombie, in Shenzhen for stealing. He took more than 20 men, guns, axes, iron and other weapons, rushed to the "Scar" Gang business restaurant hit,oakley sunglasses, will also restaurant staff's legs, then the two sides battle resulted in the death of 3 people.
 at the beginning of 2006, a member of a gang leave AI, formed his own gang, Taijiang district a bakery for gathering point, in Fuzhou to pick. AI a gang member to snatch the cake shop franchise, with people to throw in, will also more than a dozen clerk to a hotel held.
Related articles:

found hidden fire danger in 67

annals of Fuzhou&quot

to keep away from the car

reportedly, transformation of the former, Lake Road, Lake Road, along the road deformation, aging, water seriously, the difference form and the fast lane concrete road surface, affecting the traffic safety and comfort. Because the road is located in the central area, the stream never stops flowing. The vehicles, in order not to affect the road traffic, the construction time is arranged in the night. After the transformation of the Lake Road, Lake Road, the old asphalt pavement, the original deformation the uneven asphalt, laying on the new asphalt, road flat, take on an altogether new aspect.

why you gotta disrespect like dat?

imagine if in the middle of a funeral niggas came in started selling bootleg polo and shit. beatdown like a mothafucka