Author Topic: I'M BACK!  (Read 799 times)

Jome

Re: I'M BACK!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2011, 10:06:30 PM »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2011, 11:52:42 PM »
How very mature.

So? I didn't see any maturity rules in the forum. Get a life

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 12:07:41 AM »
How very mature.

forreal the entire purpose of this subsection of the forum is to not be mature. Jome should go lurk in ToT if he wants that.

Bananas

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 12:12:24 AM »
How very mature.

forreal the entire purpose of this subsection of the forum is to not be mature. Jome should go lurk in ToT if he wants that.

On top of that its a rap forum. A music genre regarded as the loudest, ignorant, half witted garbling of noise to hit the charts. I like rap, but lets not start acting like threads devoted to "i had respect for ya lady before you opened up your gap" deserve some sort of ethical fortitude. fucking euros man...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011, 12:14:28 AM »
How very mature.

On top of that its a rap forum. A music genre regarded as the loudest, ignorant, half witted garbling of noise to hit the charts. I like rap, but lets not start acting like threads devoted to "i had respect for ya lady before you opened up your gap" deserve some sort of ethical fortitude. fucking euros man...

FUCC YOU MAN THAT LINE TAUGHT ME LIFE LESSONS!!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2011, 09:50:13 AM »
I'm not saying there's a maturity-rule here, but come on... the lack of the respect with this alias is just appalling.

kemizt

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2011, 09:52:22 AM »
I'm not saying there's a maturity-rule here, but come on... the lack of the respect with this alias is just appalling.

On the day they're laying Nate to rest..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2011, 09:59:11 AM »

would you feel the same if it were any other celebrity besides a 90s Death Row artist? Niggaz were cracking Gary Coleman jokes the day he died. MJ died and some ppl were flat out saying they didn't give a shit. If those are allowed this should be as well. Don't be a hypocrite just cuz its a dude you rode for.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2011, 10:32:01 AM »

would you feel the same if it were any other celebrity besides a 90s Death Row artist? Niggaz were cracking Gary Coleman jokes the day he died. MJ died and some ppl were flat out saying they didn't give a shit. If those are allowed this should be as well. Don't be a hypocrite just cuz its a dude you rode for.

I'm not a HUGE 90s, West Coast, Death Row, fan. Yes, they created some dope classic music back then, however, I'm not downloading or gathering all the unreleased, instrumentals, b-sides and all that shit. And of course people are allowed to not give a shit about Nate or anybody else,  Just think this was very disrespectful.

kemizt

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2011, 10:37:46 AM »

I'm not a HUGE 90s, West Coast, Death Row, fan. Yes, they created some dope classic music back then, however, I'm not downloading or gathering all the unreleased, instrumentals, b-sides and all that shit. And of course people are allowed to not give a shit about Nate or anybody else,  Just think this was very disrespectful.

To who? Nate? He's dead. To his family? They're not on this forum.

If its not appalling when someone else dies it shouldn't be appalling here either

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2011, 12:40:55 PM »
IP ban threats be serious business, son.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2011, 01:02:30 AM »
IP ban threats be serious business, son.

Apparently they are to the mods...  :(

So, you probably wont see me around these parts much longer....

Just know, I tried to revive Nate Dogg not in spirit but in presence through the art of voodoo zombification, and the hating gfunkfags wanted him dead and so they banned me.

I will ride this one out til the end.

It was all for my true brethren, so no regrets.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q3Kvu6Kgp88" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Q3Kvu6Kgp88</a>

Jome

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2011, 08:57:41 AM »
They did ip ban me.
so they banned me

No, they didn't, your lame ass alias-account got deleted, if you got IP-banned, you wouldn't be posting here right now at all.

Oh, how boring deez boards must be, if we can't make several accounts and act like straight up kindergarden retards. We're such victims.  :tosser:

Try posting in the nahright.com comment section instead, seems like a better suited place for some foo's.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2011, 09:16:53 AM »
^why does this dude lurk the g spot if he doesn't even like that it exists? That's the real failure here. He plainly hates this section of the forum yet he reads every thread. Lmao.

If I'm wrong name me one thread that you've created or even contributed to, aside from the times when ppl call you out for being a douche.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 09:21:27 AM by SPICE TWO »

Jome

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2011, 09:49:01 AM »
Duhh, WINNING. (And the 10 subsecutive pages)

Troll somewhere else.