Poll

Are you from the US or another country?q

United States
43 (30.7%)
Another Country
97 (69.3%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Author Topic: Poll: West Coast Music fans... where are you from?  (Read 2032 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Poll: West Coast Music fans... where are you from?
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2011, 04:59:19 AM »
damn...the poll results are staggerin...i thought it would be close to a split, but the majority don't live anywhere near the west. crazy ish.

the old school west coast section should be called "back n tha dayz"..great idea to split the new school from the classic stuff.

yeah spell it all wiggerish just like nik did. gtfohwtbs just what the forum needs is more antiquated bullshit.

dogg krush

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2011, 05:04:16 AM »
Sierra leone...Diamonds form Sierra leone-kanye west....Blood Diamond the movie..Leonardo di caprio

CaCtUs2003

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2011, 05:15:15 AM »

Time to get out the popcorn and enjoy the next 5 pages of arguments between Eurofags and Amerifags...

Raphael

« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2011, 05:17:03 AM »
Denmark, but born in the old Yugoslavia..
what part?

hellhustla

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2011, 06:22:48 AM »
Became a funny thread for sure... people always want to separate themself  8)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2011, 06:43:41 AM »
 In response to some posts, i mostly do like gangsta rap yes, and its true i liked the older stuff better than the newer stuff(artists)but i also like east coast stuff and the odd south and theres good Aussie rap and i like non hip hop music also.
 Iam thirty years old and not on some thinking iam a g shit. BTW. And like someone else said i like lots of more lyrical stuff that aint gangsta like Hieroglyphics.
 And you'd think it would be welcomed that people from all over the world follow and support the music but i guess if there really is people like the guys in "whiteboys" in America then i can see why there'd be some insults if you actually think all white hip hop heads is like that.....
 Speaking of Spice-1, Last album i purchased with him was the Thugg lordz trilogy album.

linhak

• Lil Geezy
  • 19T50
« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2011, 07:37:49 AM »
Croatia 8)

Will_B

« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2011, 07:50:44 AM »
Nigga please. I don't care where you're from or what you listen to.

Then why you gotta segregate and label people?

Just enjoy your music and don't worry bout other people listen to..

Stan

« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2011, 09:41:38 AM »
This thread is funny.  I understand how some people take offense because the west is actually a culture--not just music.  This westcoast rap thang is cultish, just look at all the fans focusing on one state in an entire country... nations away.

Everyone can like the music but you can't feel that culture unless your from there.  Boston, Florida, bla bla doesn't count.  I'm close but I recognize this.  Then again.. I don't know why people get overly defensive about it... not something you own or control.

Thread starter you give a bad example of American arrogant ignorance that the rest of the world perceives.  THere are 150+ countries and you choose "me" and "other" as a poll?  Gotta be kidding me...   :sign_withstupid:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2011, 09:44:12 AM »

I didn't start this thread, or this topic. I'm just putting ppl in check when they say something foolish.

And you'd think it would be welcomed that people from all over the world follow and support the music but i guess if there really is people like the guys in "whiteboys" in America then i can see why there'd be some insults if you actually think all white hip hop heads is like that.....

Wrong. Cause the whiteboys in America aren't Death Row groupies.

From what I've seen, the whiteboys in America have far wider perspective on hip hop than the dubcc euro presence. I go to other forums or whiteboys I know who like underground rap and the names are Immortal Technique, MF Doom, Jedi Mind Tricks, Atmosphere etc. artists that have different styles and sounds. But here where the Euro-to-American presence is 3 to 1 and everyone is obsessed with Death Row? Lmao. Cmon son, I have no problem with where you're from or what style of music you listen to but when you start going on about how Europeans have more hip hop knowledge I just start laughing my ass off.

Will_B

« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2011, 09:48:25 AM »

I didn't start this thread, or this topic. I'm just putting ppl in check when they say something foolish.

Wrong. Cause the whiteboys in America aren't Death Row groupies.

From what I've seen, the whiteboys in America have far wider perspective on hip hop than the dubcc euro presence. I go to other forums or whiteboys I know who like underground rap and the names are Immortal Technique, MF Doom, Jedi Mind Tricks, Atmosphere etc. artists that have different styles and sounds. But here where the Euro-to-American presence is 3 to 1 and everyone is obsessed with Death Row? Lmao. Cmon son, I have no problem with where you're from or what style of music you listen to but when you start going on about how Europeans have more hip hop knowledge I just start laughing my ass off.

Lol but the idea that only Americans are listening to the new stuff is just silly, and has no grounds.

Generalisation is lame.

Nice that you come on a forum to keep people in check though.

I come here because I like music. :laugh:

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2011, 09:51:21 AM »

Good for you, I'm sure we should all be taking our hats off to you.. ::)

Anyway, I love reading xenophobes venting :laugh:

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2011, 10:18:41 AM »
Los Angeles/Orange County, CA
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2011, 10:21:32 AM »
I come here because I like music. :laugh:
see, that's where you differ from everybody else.
The rest of us are just here to kill time.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2011, 10:22:56 AM »
Lol but the idea that only Americans are listening to the new stuff is just silly, and has no grounds.

I'm generalizing euros based on this site. Because your perspectives on hip hop are narrowminded as fuck. This site is death row groupie central. If generalization is lame then what the hell has everyone else been doing?

Lol @ you getting offended. The proof is right here. How many topics do you see on the first two pages that aren't 90s gangsta rap?

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 10:26:26 AM by SPICE TWO »