Author Topic: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THE EUROS ON THIS SITE?  (Read 726 times)

Knett

• 'G'
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THE EUROS ON THIS SITE?
« on: March 29, 2011, 03:29:50 PM »
I had to make this thread to respond to the shit that's been going down on that "where are you from" thread that's been closed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm from The Netherlands so theoretically I'm also a Euro. But when I read that thread I really felt ashamed.
- My English isn't 100% but come on guys, at least try. Your sentences aren't even making sense.
- Why do you guys think gangster rap is still cool? If you ride around in Eastern Europe with your Fiat Panda bumping 50 cent looking like a gay ex military, you are not gangsta. If you try to rap along with a song and you can't even get one bar right, don't even try. You are not gangsta.

I don't know if it's an IQ thing or just a geographical thing, maybe it's both because everything between Russia and France/Germany is fucking lame. Not to mention the German gangster rap.

Of course I'm generalising, I'm sure if I really search hard I will find some dope shit out there, but that does not apply for the lame-o's on this forum.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Al Bundy

Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THE EUROS ON THIS SITE?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 03:44:22 PM »
the mods really need to kick back and relax on the overmodding in the ANYTHING GOES section

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 03:45:23 PM »
the mods really need to kick back and relax on the overmodding in the ANYTHING GOES section

Hahaha....anything goes in the gspot! (Unless Brian or Jomey dont approve)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 03:47:05 PM »
Here's a quick primer to determine if a poster is a Euro.  Not the cool Euro, but the goofy Pac Wierdo type.

The Screen name.

If it contains any of the following, they are surely a Nigeuro; Dogg, Loc, Killa, OG, Mac, Gangsta, or West.  If they don't have those words in their name, and they aren't Elamo , or Jome, they are more than likely cool.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 03:56:18 PM by The ghost lives »

Tekniec

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 03:48:42 PM »
I had to make this thread to respond to the shit that's been going down on that "where are you from" thread that's been closed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm from The Netherlands so theoretically I'm also a Euro. But when I read that thread I really felt ashamed.
- My English isn't 100% but come on guys, at least try. Your sentences aren't even making sense.
- Why do you guys think gangster rap is still cool? If you ride around in Eastern Europe with your Fiat Panda bumping 50 cent looking like a gay ex military, you are not gangsta. If you try to rap along with a song and you can't even get one bar right, don't even try. You are not gangsta.

I don't know if it's an IQ thing or just a geographical thing, maybe it's both because everything between Russia and France/Germany is fucking lame. Not to mention the German gangster rap.

Of course I'm generalising, I'm sure if I really search hard I will find some dope shit out there, but that does not apply for the lame-o's on this forum.

chuuch, preach, tabernacle

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 03:58:47 PM »
Here's a quick primer to determine if a poster is a Euro.  Not the cool Euro, but the goofy Pac Wierdo type.

The Screen name.

If it contains any of the following, they are surely a Nigeuro; Dogg, Loc, Killa, OG, Mac, Gangsta, or West.  If they don't have those words in their name, and they aren't Elamo , or Jome, they are more than likely cool.
LOL. Very useful.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 05:01:01 PM »
Wow, that was a close call... i was just about to change my name to "OG Loc Dogg The Killa Mac Gangsta"  before i checked this thread.. im forever in your debt ghost!

word on the street is that dubcc and google translator struck up a partnership awhile back. Google used it search engine to direct the eurogang invasion to the dub but they knew with their terrible english grammar skills they'd have no choice but to use their translator tool to express their deepest feelings and thoughts on mid 90 gangsta rap

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 05:06:09 PM »
The DPGC-affiliated Euros that watch too many Death Row documentaries really give the people of Europe a bad name. As do some of the mods.

The quality of discussion has gone down dramatically with the increase in sensitive negroes from West Europe as of late.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 05:22:47 PM »
I luv 2 c euros suffer, dretox!! haha

Bananas

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 11:49:22 PM »
Why does this forum even pretend to align itself with the west coast hip hop scene? All it cares about it LA gangsta rap, preferably the played out kind.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 11:56:32 PM »
It cantbe said enough. Jome = faggot

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 01:49:04 AM »

theoretically I'm also a Euro. But when I read that thread I really felt ashamed.

i agree with this 100%...gives us respectable euros a bad name

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 02:00:58 AM »

theoretically I'm also a Euro. But when I read that thread I really felt ashamed.

i agree with this 100%...gives us respectable euros a bad name

I don't care what other Euros do on this board. I don't read these stupid topics in the wc section. Stop craving for recognition from the Yankees. The Yankees on this board also give Americans a bad name. Most people here are retarded anyway
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 02:03:13 AM by still not decided »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 04:48:11 AM »
lol @ yankees, i love being compared to dominant evil overachieving baseball teams.

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 08:07:20 AM »
Most people here are retarded anyway
End Thread