Author Topic: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THE EUROS ON THIS SITE?  (Read 743 times)

Knett

• 'G'
Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THE EUROS ON THIS SITE?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 08:41:25 AM »

theoretically I'm also a Euro. But when I read that thread I really felt ashamed.
- My English isn't 100% but come on guys, at least try. Your sentences aren't even making sense.
- Why do you guys think gangster rap is still cool? If you ride around in Eastern Europe with your Fiat Panda bumping 50 cent looking like a gay ex military, you are not gangsta. If you try to rap along with a song and you can't even get one bar right, don't even try. You are not gangsta.

I don't know if it's an IQ thing or just a geographical thing, maybe it's both because everything between Russia and France/Germany is fucking lame. Not to mention the German gangster rap.

Of course I'm generalising, I'm sure if I really search hard I will find some dope shit out there, but that does not apply for the lame-o's on this forum.

i agree with this 100%...gives us respectable euros a bad name

I don't care what other Euros do on this board. I don't read these stupid topics in the wc section. Stop craving for recognition from the Yankees. The Yankees on this board also give Americans a bad name. Most people here are retarded anyway

If you don´t like the forum members then what the hell are you doing here?
Anyways, I think a lot of people have something real to say, and it really doesn't matter where you're from.
This forum needs a lot less hating, but that's been said too many times before.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 09:06:04 AM »
internet racism. it's a thing

:D

some people just need to relax a little. life would be so much more pleasant.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 09:21:11 AM »

theoretically I'm also a Euro. But when I read that thread I really felt ashamed.
- My English isn't 100% but come on guys, at least try. Your sentences aren't even making sense.
- Why do you guys think gangster rap is still cool? If you ride around in Eastern Europe with your Fiat Panda bumping 50 cent looking like a gay ex military, you are not gangsta. If you try to rap along with a song and you can't even get one bar right, don't even try. You are not gangsta.

I don't know if it's an IQ thing or just a geographical thing, maybe it's both because everything between Russia and France/Germany is fucking lame. Not to mention the German gangster rap.

Of course I'm generalising, I'm sure if I really search hard I will find some dope shit out there, but that does not apply for the lame-o's on this forum.

I don't care what other Euros do on this board. I don't read these stupid topics in the wc section. Stop craving for recognition from the Yankees. The Yankees on this board also give Americans a bad name. Most people here are retarded anyway

Anyways, I think a lot of people have something real to say, and it really doesn't matter where you're from.
This forum needs a lot less hating, but that's been said too many times before.

he comes on here to measure himself up against the other euros and yanks.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2011, 10:28:12 AM »

LOL

I've been saying that for some time too. This isn't Congress or Parliament. Mods need to chill the fuck out. As long as no one spams or flames multiple threads, why regulate?

Just because you have mod powers doesn't mean you need to use them on a regular basis.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2011, 10:31:00 AM »
I've been saying that for some time too. This isn't Congress or Parliament. Mods need to chill the fuck out. As long as no one spams or flames multiple threads, why regulate?

Just because you have mod powers doesn't mean you need to use them on a regular basis.

Fight the power!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2011, 10:39:54 AM »

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2011, 12:29:28 PM »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2011, 12:38:29 PM »

Laughing my ass off. After all, they provide good entertainment.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2011, 01:12:25 PM »

he comes on here to measure himself up against the other euros and yanks.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2011, 01:36:26 PM »
Why does this forum even pretend to align itself with the west coast hip hop scene? All it cares about it LA gangsta rap, preferably the played out kind.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2011, 02:11:53 PM »
gay thread

'EclipZe

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2011, 10:40:42 AM »
thank god for Europe that there's a little country in it called the Netherlands.

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2011, 01:15:12 PM »
thank god for Europe that there's a little country in it called the Netherlands.
It's not that impressive.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2011, 12:09:54 AM »

Netherlands?

Never heard of that.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 12:13:07 AM by still not decided »

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2011, 05:00:05 AM »

Netherlands?

Never heard of that.

it's in the nether realm, you have to fight a big orc in a cave and get his gold key so you can retrieve the magic flute which summons a wizard who can enable you to see the entrance which is guarded by a spirit you have to outwit or kill.