Author Topic: DUBCNN: DJ Quik - The Audio Biography Of David (Mixtape Download)  (Read 1307 times)

Elkoizm

Re: DUBCNN: DJ Quik - The Audio Biography Of David (Mixtape Download)
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2011, 06:52:54 PM »
Actually, can somebody just upload those new songs for me and others who don't wanna download the whole shit?

DJ Quik feat Ice Cube - Boogie Till You Conk Out (Remix)
17 Boogie Til You Conk Out _Rmx_.mp3 - 5.65MB

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2011, 07:32:58 PM »
Nice!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Mista Rosa

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2011, 05:29:39 AM »
Why Quik didn't speak on "Down down down"  ???

This song is the one I was expecting the more a breakdown and Quik skipped it.. Why ? Because he doesn't want to speak about Mausberg ? Common..
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Elkoizm

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2011, 05:51:36 AM »
Why Quik didn't speak on "Down down down"  ???

This song is the one I was expecting the more a breakdown and Quik skipped it.. Why ? Because he doesn't want to speak about Mausberg ? Common..

The Predator

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2011, 11:48:37 AM »
Actually, can somebody just upload those new songs for me and others who don't wanna download the whole shit?

DJ Quik feat Ice Cube - Boogie Till You Conk Out (Remix)
17 Boogie Til You Conk Out _Rmx_.mp3 - 5.65MB

That beat really does boogie woogie, Cube switches his flow to match it. Boppin.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2011, 02:33:47 PM »
Loved the mixtape, and all the stories.

If you're like me, and were banging your head against a wall for an hour straight replaying the first few seconds of "Boogie Til You Conk Out" and trying to figure out where you've heard that sample before, it was also used in Mase's "Do You Wanna Get Money" (the first track on the "Harlem World" album) - http://new.music.yahoo.com/mase/albums/harlem-world--159729685

And the actual sampled track is Peter Brown - "Do You Wanna Get Funky With Me" -

Eddie! What up bro!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2011, 04:40:04 PM »
Loved the mixtape, and all the stories.

If you're like me, and were banging your head against a wall for an hour straight replaying the first few seconds of "Boogie Til You Conk Out" and trying to figure out where you've heard that sample before, it was also used in Mase's "Do You Wanna Get Money" (the first track on the "Harlem World" album) - http://new.music.yahoo.com/mase/albums/harlem-world--159729685

And the actual sampled track is Peter Brown - "Do You Wanna Get Funky With Me" -

Eddie! What up bro!
What up!  Great job on those Nate Dogg tributes pimpin, it's been great reading those.