Author Topic: Have you ever had that someone  (Read 1300 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: Have you ever had that someone
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2001, 08:36:50 PM »

Mods-First off-this is ANYTHING goes.  And if we can allow Dykes immorality, we can allow my good views.  Second off-Somebodys been messing with my posts.  Whatever.  I find it sad that you all (Dyke, MaxiPads, Minority) formed a support group and consider yall "friends" though you just type with words on the internet.  Get a fucking life.   You all are losers  and Im above you in every way imaginable.  I am more successful, get more girls, have more friends, look better, have a life, have more cash, have better taste, and have morals compared to you guys.  Seriously, this is just the internet, so dont take things personal and get all emotional when you hear something.  Get a fucking life and quit taking offense to everything.  And for real-promote positivity and moral things and fight against those who are immoral.   PinkDykeGirl-I dont know you as a person but heres what I know

A) You're immoral
B) You will have sex with any gender..you dont even care
C) You wished me death when you dont know me--you have no class
D) You consider people online your friends cos you have a lack of them in real life.
E) Speaking of lacking friends, Your brother is your only friend in real life--thats so LAAAAAAAAME.

So that's it girl.  Let's lock this thread up.  Ive laid it all on the line and exposed you for the piece of shit you are.  I'm done..And dont cry-You dont know me so you shouldnt get all emotional like a bitch when reading this-but realize you do need to make MAJOR changes in your life.

One

man,   its alright your in denial about your own personal short comings (small penis proberly)  or maybe u aint comfortable wit your own homosexuality or maybe your dad is gay so you take all your anger on others,  an i take it you dont have much of life considerin tha fact it seems like you always on this board,  now u can diss me an say how i have no friends an no life,  but tha thing is,  I DONT GIVE A FUCK,  i know i have no life,  i go to school,  sleep,  an go to work,  you are proberly one of those lil spoiled bitches that has there mommy an daddy do everything for you,  an dont know shit about tha harsh realities of tha real world,  no1 likes you on this board an if your attitude is anything like it is on tha board,  i take it you have very few friends in real life,  like i said b4 suge,  have you ever thought of suicide,  i think it would do you some good,  know go back to wackin off to your stacey keibler pic an try to hide your own homosexuality
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2001, 03:49:19 AM »

man,   its alright your in denial about your own personal short comings (small penis proberly)  or maybe u aint comfortable wit your own homosexuality or maybe your dad is gay so you take all your anger on others,  an i take it you dont have much of life considerin tha fact it seems like you always on this board,  now u can diss me an say how i have no friends an no life,  but tha thing is,  I DONT GIVE A FUCK,  i know i have no life,  i go to school,  sleep,  an go to work,  you are proberly one of those lil spoiled bitches that has there mommy an daddy do everything for you,  an dont know shit about tha harsh realities of tha real world,  no1 likes you on this board an if your attitude is anything like it is on tha board,  i take it you have very few friends in real life,  like i said b4 suge,  have you ever thought of suicide,  i think it would do you some good,  know go back to wackin off to your stacey keibler pic an try to hide your own homosexuality

TOM your right, i am a gay piece of shit..... sorr for bein a bitch yall, its just that i got raped the other day, and its realyy hard, well the dick was......ill suck your dick, im sorry

oh yeah...... I LUV DICKS!!!!!! and i know if i ever post any bullshit again  in this forum it will get deleted byt the master... all praise doggystylin...... and pink... ill be your slave....tom ill do whatever you want

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2001, 04:18:20 AM »
suge u wanna talk about dissin people online,  thats all you do,  you start shit wit every1,  b/c it makes you feel like a big man,  your a fuckin idiot,  look at half your post you start shit,  fuckin idiot,  an if you died no1 would give a fuck,  than you would see how important your friends really are,  an i would step up to you in real life ight,  i aint backin down from anyone,  im 6'1,  200 lbs,  i can hold my own,  an you talk about all tha friends you have,  i doubt it,  your on this fuckin board all tha time,  u have no friends,  u come here an make fun of us b/c in real life you wanted have to balls to say any of this shit you say to us,  your worse than a net banger,  your a staright up bitch,  now your proberly goin come back wit,  well im 6'7 300 lbs can bench 400 pounds,   you get mad pussy an are rich an have so many friends,  if your mr.perfect why are you always on tha board,  maybe b/c you have no friends,  maybe no1 gives a shit about you,  so you take it out on others

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2001, 07:18:21 AM »

Mods-First off-this is ANYTHING goes.  And if we can allow Dykes immorality, we can allow my good views.  Second off-Somebodys been messing with my posts.  Whatever.  I find it sad that you all (Dyke, MaxiPads, Minority) formed a support group and consider yall "friends" though you just type with words on the internet.  Get a fucking life.   You all are losers  and Im above you in every way imaginable.  I am more successful, get more girls, have more friends, look better, have a life, have more cash, have better taste, and have morals compared to you guys.  Seriously, this is just the internet, so dont take things personal and get all emotional when you hear something.  Get a fucking life and quit taking offense to everything.  And for real-promote positivity and moral things and fight against those who are immoral.   PinkDykeGirl-I dont know you as a person but heres what I know

A) You're immoral
B) You will have sex with any gender..you dont even care
C) You wished me death when you dont know me--you have no class
D) You consider people online your friends cos you have a lack of them in real life.
E) Speaking of lacking friends, Your brother is your only friend in real life--thats so LAAAAAAAAME.

So that's it girl.  Let's lock this thread up.  Ive laid it all on the line and exposed you for the piece of shit you are.  I'm done..And dont cry-You dont know me so you shouldnt get all emotional like a bitch when reading this-but realize you do need to make MAJOR changes in your life.

One

Number one... i do have many friends... I WORK alot of hours to pay my way though school... becuase i don't want to ask my dad for the money... I was working two jobs... but i lost one do to slow buissness.... So now i have a little more time on my hands.. the reason i am on in the mornings is becuase i work half of the second shift and the begianing of the 3rd... after work it is too late to go out.. and my friends work day and go to school as will.. so i talk to them on AIM... to catch up... number two.... I moved so I can't always hangout with them.. when they ask me to...or when i feel like it... Bitch you don't know me... i won't fuck anyone.. who i am not with.. and even then i have my views... if i am so immoral... why do you reply to my threads..... i don't reply to yours... you don't have to be such a ass... and cause shit all the damn time... NO ONE CARES IF YOU DIE!!!!!! So piss off.. and get a life...

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2001, 08:07:09 AM »

TOM your right, i am a gay piece of shit..... sorr for bein a bitch yall, its just that i got raped the other day, and its realyy hard, well the dick was......ill suck your dick, im sorry

oh yeah...... I LUV DICKS!!!!!! and i know if i ever post any bullshit again  in this forum it will get deleted byt the master... all praise doggystylin...... and pink... ill be your slave....tom ill do whatever you want

LMFFFFFFAOO!!!!!!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2001, 08:27:35 PM »

yo suge u better keep you mouth away from my dick cuz i'll fuckin slit your throat,  FAGGGGGGGOTTTTTTTTT,  SUGE COMES OUTTA OF THA CLOSET,  I TOLD YALL

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2001, 08:35:08 PM »

Lol... i guess you like dikes too...i am glad that you came out and told the board first.. now i bet you are ready to tell you mom and pops too... Don't worry SugeFight... we are all supportive here.. you don't have to hid it no more... we all know and understand you now

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2001, 06:49:36 AM »
Somehow my last post got deleted--the truth hurts, huh?  Anyways-Overseer-You need to fire whoever the moderator on the board is because this board is anything goes and when Doggystylin messes with my posts and deletes them he is not doing his job.  Anyways-the point of my last post was that on a post I made it clearly states "EDITED BY DOGGYSTYLIN" which means he is misusing his power. Second off, Doggystylin said in his post that he "loves dicks"..thats a direct quote.  ALSO, how foolish is it for people like Doggystylin, minority, and Tom to use gay slurs and make fun of homos when that's what this whole thing was started over?  So in an effort to defend  a gay person , you use more gay slurs and knock the entire homo-community?  

Doggystylin

« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2001, 06:55:23 AM »
SugeFight Stop bein a dickhead..... your the one who started bein a bitch up in here which caused some people to get at me and wanted me to do somethin about it.....so thats why i did it, cause you were pissin people off and they wanted me to delete your posts and fuck with them.... and i cam on here and gave you a warning first and you still were a dickhead, no one wants you on here bitch, notice all the people who are pissed at you and dont like your faggot ass, so FUCK OFF!

ROCCY

« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2001, 06:57:28 AM »
Seems more like he has a dick in his ass...LoL

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2001, 07:18:07 AM »
Somehow my last post got deleted--the truth hurts, huh?  Anyways-Overseer-You need to fire whoever the moderator on the board is because this board is anything goes and when Doggystylin messes with my posts and deletes them he is not doing his job.  Anyways-the point of my last post was that on a post I made it clearly states "EDITED BY DOGGYSTYLIN" which means he is misusing his power. Second off, Doggystylin said in his post that he "loves dicks"..thats a direct quote.  ALSO, how foolish is it for people like Doggystylin, minority, and Tom to use gay slurs and make fun of homos when that's what this whole thing was started over?  So in an effort to defend  a gay person , you use more gay slurs and knock the entire homo-community?  

please die so you can fine another life that isn't disappointing

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2001, 08:19:09 AM »

please die so you can fine another life that isn't disappointing

ROFL,  go wack off to to your lil romeo CD suge

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2001, 01:12:55 PM »

ROFL,  go wack off to to your lil romeo CD suge

Tom go hang out with your friends or have sex with your girlfriend?  Oh ya-thats right..youre a virgin loner with no friends.  Let me rephrase that..Tom -go talk to your internet buddies and cyber hoes..

Doggystylin

« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2001, 01:16:26 PM »
SugeFight...now do you see that no one likes your dumbass?, lol

sorry sugefight ruined this post, so ima have to lock it