Author Topic: Pac & Dre  (Read 2981 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Pac & Dre
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2011, 12:16:29 AM »
Again, this is not just me saying this.  People who were close to tupac before death row have said the same things repeatedly.  I don't remember anyone other than tupac choosing any sides at that time, but even if they did of course they would side with Suge.  They were signed to death row.  Suge was their slave master at that time.  
As it turns out we now know that the only person who was his own man an that label was Dre.  Everybody else was just content to suck Suge's cock.

lmao are you a Dre stan as well? Lol @ Dre being his own man when he's the one who got fucked over the most at Death Row. He lost half of an extremely successful company and all the rights to the music he created because he was too chickenshit to stand up to Suge. I mean damn the guy could've at least sold his stake in Death Row. For someone who's all about the money he must've been scared shitless to give all that up.

Everyone else at Death Row might've lost the rights to their music, but Dre lost the company HE created and made. He was Suge's bitch to the fullest more than any of those dudes. And now apparently he's Jimmy's bitch as well. At least he's a rich bitch tho right?

When you're sure of yourself and know who you are and what you can do it's ok to lose one battle.  Dre won the war.  Suge is broke and is getting punched out in cheap clubs, the former death row dick riders are all either dead or broke.  So who won?

A dude who got fucked in prison and then became a millionaire when he got out will always be a guy who had another man's dick up his ass.

And btw, Dre traded in one master for another. Now he owned by Jimmy. Its just sad such a talented producer always has to have someone telling him what to do.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 12:19:32 AM by SPICE TWO »

NoobCake

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2011, 12:19:12 AM »
Who are you talking about?  Yourself?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2011, 12:26:41 AM »
lmao are you a Dre stan as well? Lol @ Dre being his own man when he's the one who got fucked over the most at Death Row. He lost half of an extremely successful company and all the rights to the music he created because he was too chickenshit to stand up to Suge. I mean damn the guy could've at least sold his stake in Death Row. For someone who's all about the money he must've been scared shitless to give all that up.

Everyone else at Death Row might've lost the rights to their music, but Dre lost the company HE created and made. He was Suge's bitch to the fullest more than any of those dudes. And now apparently he's Jimmy's bitch as well. At least he's a rich bitch tho right?
I don't know though, man. He lost the company but at the time, his name would have been on all those lawsuits that didn't even involve him because his partner, Suge, was catching a lot of unwanted legal attention. Yes, he maybe could have stuck around and tried to sell his shares but Jimmy was offering him a brand new company and a chance to run it his way. Honestly if you look at how things went if Suge had kept Dre and these other guys happy and wasn't all about trying to punk people out, Death Row would have had all of Dre, Snoop, and Tupac's music projects going down under the Death Row umbrella. And the fucked thing is Suge had the brains and the business savy to get it done where the labels would have to answer to him. Dre didn't really lose out on too much profit over there. He kept his publishing points on every album he had a hand in and then walked over to a new deal where he ended up making even more money.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2011, 12:32:06 AM »

I don't know though, man. He lost the company but at the time, his name would have been on all those lawsuits that didn't even involve him because his partner, Suge, was catching a lot of unwanted legal attention. Yes, he maybe could have stuck around and tried to sell his shares but Jimmy was offering him a brand new company and a chance to run it his way. Honestly if you look at how things went if Suge had kept Dre and these other guys happy and wasn't all about trying to punk people out, Death Row would have had all of Dre, Snoop, and Tupac's music projects going down under the Death Row umbrella. And the fucked thing is Suge had the brains and the business savy to get it done where the labels would have to answer to him. Dre didn't really lose out on too much profit over there. He kept his publishing points on every album he had a hand in and then walked over to a new deal where he ended up making even more money.

Legally Suge shouldn't have been allowed to make all those business decisions. The guy was a bodyguard for crying out loud. There's really no other sensible explanation for Dre losing his company except to say he was cowed and let Suge bully him.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2011, 12:34:21 AM »
Who are you talking about?  Yourself?

:D   what a herb. Seriously that's all you have to say? I guess I ended your groupie desire to stick up for Dre.

NoobCake

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2011, 12:45:14 AM »
Is "herb" a new word you learned today and just want to use it as much as possible?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2011, 12:55:13 AM »
No I learned it a month ago.

You've gotta be the worst poster on here, even worse than the guys who can barely speak English. How do you go from Dre being Suge's bitch to speculating on another man's sexuality? Does that really make sense to you? Not only that you're dodging most of what I've said. At least I try and address your posts, even if I'm shitting on you at the same time  :D

You gave up on the topic so I'm taking this as being over. If you want to question me or anyone else about our experiences in prison you're welcome to make a thread about it.

NoobCake

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2011, 01:00:19 AM »

You've gotta be the worst poster on here, even worse than the guys who can barely speak English. How do you go from Dre being Suge's bitch to speculating on another man's sexuality? Does that really make sense to you? Not only that you're dodging most of what I've said. At least I try and address your posts, even if I'm shitting on you at the same time  :D

You gave up on the topic so I'm taking this as being over. If you want to question me or anyone else about our experiences in prison you're welcome to make a thread about it.

It doesn't cos i'm not gay, you are. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2011, 01:04:58 AM »

It doesn't cos i'm not gay, you are. 

Your own posts don't make sense to you?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2011, 01:44:17 AM »
Again, this is not just me saying this.  People who were close to tupac before death row have said the same things repeatedly.  I don't remember anyone other than tupac choosing any sides at that time, but even if they did of course they would side with Suge.  They were signed to death row.  Suge was their slave master at that time.  
As it turns out we now know that the only person who was his own man an that label was Dre.  Everybody else was just content to suck Suge's cock.

he did sell it

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2011, 01:51:17 AM »

he did sell it

source? Every story about it I've read says he walked away with nothing.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2011, 01:53:23 AM »
i think i got that from dre's biography book ( by ronin ro).

the story that he left with nothing came from suge

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2011, 09:02:03 AM »
So you should read "Rollin Wit Dre" book then. From the man behind the man, Bruce Williams.

Thing is, Dre's really Jimmy Lovine's bitch, at least, Jimmy has the last word in everything involving Aftermath & Dre. Ain't that a bitch?

The thing about Suge is, he was real good at using ppl for his own interest. Like, DOC, Dre, Tupac..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2011, 09:37:14 AM »
So you should read "Rollin Wit Dre" book then. From the man behind the man, Bruce Williams.

Thing is, Dre's really Jimmy Lovine's bitch, at least, Jimmy has the last word in everything involving Aftermath & Dre. Ain't that a bitch?

The thing about Suge is, he was real good at using ppl for his own interest. Like, DOC, Dre, Tupac..
yeah i read that one as well, good book.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2011, 09:41:02 AM »
Jimmy has the last word in everything involving Aftermath & Dre. Ain't that a bitch?

That's called having a job. With a boss.