Author Topic: Have you ever had that someone  (Read 1299 times)

PinkTowelGirl

Re: Have you ever had that someone
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2001, 10:40:42 AM »

baby dont cry ya gotta keep ya head up, even when the road is hard neva give up.

Peace

awww.. thanks for the words of wisdom  :D i will keep my head always... thats a promise i am making to my self
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2001, 10:44:30 AM »

Who care so much... it hurt......

My first year in high school was one of the most hardest periods in my life, I had to deal with alot of things that most 14 and 15 shouldn't have too. I was helping raising two kids that i love more then life, My mom was gone and well i always felt that i had to take care of my dad. High school did not make like much easier for me either. I was popular in Middle school, Most people liked me. i was friendly and happy. When i go to high school, the first week of school was cool, Meeting new people and hanging out with the old ones. Dispite my home life, school was my escape from it all. But i found a great love, The love of my life NJROTC (Naval Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps) I couldn't wait for the first day, that was were all suppose to dress in or uniforms. I love the marching, PT (Physical Training), and the great joy of my the Armed Drill Team. About the 3rd week of the school year, was the big week for me. My friend did not know that I was a Cadet in the program and that i almost worship the rules of the Cadet Field Manual. This was a new light for me, I was learning things most people would never try to learn. Finually the day came were it was the first Uniform day for all freashman. I was so excited, Little did i know it would change my life forever and the way my supposed friend saw me too.
  I walked on campus like every other day, this time things would be different. I never took the time to notice that no one liked the Cadets in ROTC. They were loser and now i was lable as one too. I walked up to my friends that i always hung out with. They looked at me, Then one let out a comment that hurt me more then anything. "How can you like that shit" she smerked at me. Following that comment was a few minutes of ridicule. My new found love was not the best thing on earth. As the school year went on, I became more and more interested in the program. Spending all my time and energy in the ROTC setting. I became simi close the Master Gunns the ROTC Instuctor. He was funny, mean, nice, caring, and curle all rolled into one. But to this day i concider him a close friend.
 Towards march of my 9th grade, Life seem to be getting harder and harder. My grades were good and ROTC was my life, even though i had lost all my friends and trying to figure out who i was. One day I thought I lost total control of my emotions, life, spirit and mind. Class was dismissed but that day that moment change my life forever. I didn't move, I sat back down after i standing at attention for a few mintues. almost crying i just sat there. Master Gunns walk up to me and ask me the question that i see as my life saver. "Mija, Are you ok" in a soft voice i whispered. "I want to kill myself, i want to feel pain" He gave me a wierd look, then ask my to repeat what i just said. I remember getting up from my seat. and walking out the class room door without saying a word.
 Within the next hour or so, i was call into the crisis concelor. He explained to me that a teacher reported that I had made a comment that i was going to kill myself. I didn't know what to say, i started crying and told her that i didn't mean to cuase such a stur up. I told her i was sorry and left. Anger ran though my body. How could master gunns do that to me. How could he turn me like that. After i cooled down i started to feel bad. I remember having the razor blades in my pocket, I was ready to do this. I felt to courage to do what was on my mind for months now. I had no friends so who would really miss i thought.
  After school i talk to Master Gunns. I told him that i felt that this time i am going to do it. I cry on his shoulder. I couldn't control it. I was going to kill myself, But then he told me something that change that forever. "if you were to kill your self, I would miss you. I love you Kiddo and your Dad loves you too. It would hurt alot of people who really care about you." he made me think about my family and the few friends i had in ROTC. That day i made a promise to him that i would alway keep and never take it back. No matter if i ever see him after i graduate or i do. This promise was meant to be keeped and between two friends that learned from each other. I promise him that i would never take my life. I would never do anything to hurt myself. This promise i have now kept for 4 years now. Everyday when i wake up, i think about what the little things we do and say can change a person forever.  

My challenge for you is this.....

Anytime from now till new years, Try to make a life changing difference in someone life. Remember it can only be a few words and nothing more... thats my challenge for anyone willing to take it    Peace

Keep your head up.  Just remember, immoral homosexuality is not the answer.

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2001, 10:47:21 AM »

awww.. thanks for the words of wisdom  :D i will keep my head always... thats a promise i am making to my self

i always listen to pac when im down.

Peace

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2001, 11:11:48 AM »

what does my sexuality have to do with this... ???

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2001, 12:51:00 PM »
never mind sugefight no one reads his posts without that pic...
he is ignorant..
yeeh keep ya head up in that shit.. i lost mah head and i nearly died b4 so u gottakeep pushen..
peace
~1~

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2001, 01:12:20 PM »
hey shit,  Keep ure head up,  glad that u reliazed life is not sumthin u can take for granted, live it to the fullest , rememebr a lotta ppl got luv for u

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2001, 01:29:20 PM »

what does my sexuality have to do with this... ???

Im saying--you do good, youll receive good.  If youre triflin, you get what you pay for.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2001, 01:32:09 PM »
^ u mean iz a sin to be homosexual?

peace

-{bLaDe)
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2001, 05:17:43 PM »

never mind sugefight no one reads his posts without that pic...
he is ignorant..
yeeh keep ya head up in that shit.. i lost mah head and i nearly died b4 so u gottakeep pushen..
peace
~1~

I sure do love my Mazi-padz the most... So you always keep in mine.. that if you are ever here in the States.. you have a place to stay .... After all you are like one of my Best Friends Here online..... Love You Much Mazi-padz  :-*

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2001, 05:25:08 PM »

have you ever thought about puttin a bullet in your head,  its just an idea sugefight.

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2001, 05:25:48 PM »
^^feelings mutual playa..
stay up
~1~

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2001, 05:26:22 PM »
Pink,  like dogg pound gangsta said,  listen to Pac,  he got me through a lot of hard times,  his music is one of tha reasons i didnt kill myself,  about a year an a half ago i would lsiten to him like 24/7,  gotta keep ya head up,  just ignore an immature lil bitch like sugefight,  he just says that shit b/c he has yet to accept his own homosexuality.  What ever dont kill ya makes ya stronger

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2001, 05:29:23 PM »

Im saying--you do good, youll receive good.  If youre triflin, you get what you pay for.

I have the feeling that you have already judge me.. before you have even hit me up on IM... You don't really know the first thing about my life style... I work.. go to church when i have a ride.. or no work... i believe in my faith... alot of screwed up things have happen in my life.. that i am not ready to tell you guys.. but it affect the way i am.. and why i do something.. that may not be normal to you... I pray to God every day.. just like many people do... and i can feel his answer though my heart ... God is a Loving God.. and even though i make choices that he may not agree with... he has not for one mintue turned his back on me... Becuase when i am lonely and depress.. he sit beside and confronts me... you may not like my life style.. and you may never love me as you sister in christ.. (with is a sin because you are suppose to love and not judge any one ) then your sin is just as great as mine... spend love not hate... who cares if i am Bi... if you don't like... turn you head... God will judge you... as you judge other... I know.. that God Loves me... and what ever you say.. will not change that... I am his child.. and so are you.. and even with your Immoral Pic.. God still loves you... So Peace to you

DarkM@GICI@N

• 'G'
  • DarkM@GICI@N a.k.a Spawn
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2001, 08:21:25 PM »
have I ever had that someone.........nope
I've been through alot of shit during my 21 yrs on this planet.
I've lost many family and friends over bullshit.
One of my best friends died right in my arms...I still have nightmares about that. My life was never stress free......and whats really fukked up...my homie got stabbed over a girl that he wasn't even fukkin with...
I tried to get him to a hospital but no one would help me...I was only 16 (5yrs ago) and I tried to carry him as close as I could to the hospital...but he was too heavy I tried talkin to him to keep him conscious but my words did nothing for him...finally, the police came but it was too late my dawg was already gone....I miss him....

RIP: Perry Walker.....we can still do this dogg...me and you!!!!
Stamina I'll be damn if I'll ever be/
took away by the demons I'll never be/
what's the weather when I bust a rhythm I come with the heater cleverly/
niggas nothin will never be/
so killa, flowzilla, gorilla
if flow was a felony/
I'd be in a line hella doin time for the....
TECHN9NE
-techn9ne-

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2001, 08:28:39 PM »
^^ man i am sorry to hear about that... it is too bad that bad shit happens to good people... Just think of all the good that has come into your life.. and let the bad go... thats what i do.. and pray to god... he can help you.. all you have to do is ask :)