Author Topic: Have you ever had that someone  (Read 1320 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
Re: Have you ever had that someone
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2001, 06:36:24 AM »
Footsteps Heard in My Mind

When first you died
I head your footsteps in my mind'
and I knew you were here with me
when you were first gone from thee
but after awhile it seemed
you went somewhere and it doesn't seem fair
that my footsteps don't go the same place
when Heaven took you there
and left me with a broken place.............

for spawn...............
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2001, 06:45:20 AM »
Yeah I had that someone,unfortanely I have had that someone several times :'( this is gonna be a hard topic for me becase I want to tell yall about my husband.See he was young like you guys,and he was full of hope but he liked to drink we had like almost a perfect marriage and he was one of the reasons why I got through that rape,I couldn't have gotten through if it hadn't been for him and for a few others that talked me through it once someone rapes you there is something missing..........but the night he died......... :'( I tried to take that liquor bottle from him we got into a fight,that was the first time he hit me,then he was like I am so sorry and I was like fine drink and drive see if I care.....then when he got out the door I tried keeping him out of the car but he would not stay out out of it.He got in and was still drinking,and was still laughing having a good time,I guess he lost control of the car,he had his window rolled down and someone heard him scream my name then his car flipped............ :'( they got him out and put him in the ambulance and we said I love you but that never puts it back not once it is gone Jack,so if yall really love what ya got hold it tight everyday or lose it like I did and live with the loss.......

Spawn I had a freind that died,he worked at Ruthless Records it is part of the reason why i always talk about it,because it hurts so much........when he died apart of me died with him.....you never quite get over that shit do you?
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2001, 07:10:38 AM »

Footsteps Heard in My Mind

When first you died
I head your footsteps in my mind'
and I knew you were here with me
when you were first gone from thee
but after awhile it seemed
you went somewhere and it doesn't seem fair
that my footsteps don't go the same place
when Heaven took you there
and left me with a broken place.............

for spawn...............

wow thats deep !!!!

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2001, 01:37:30 PM »

^ u mean iz a sin to me homosexual?

peace

-{bLaDe)

Yes its a sin.

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2001, 01:38:11 PM »

have you ever thought about puttin a bullet in your head,  its just an idea sugefight.

No-but I hear you have because you cant make any friends and are constantly depressed.

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2001, 01:39:06 PM »

I have the feeling that you have already judge me.. before you have even hit me up on IM... You don't really know the first thing about my life style... I work.. go to church when i have a ride.. or no work... i believe in my faith... alot of screwed up things have happen in my life.. that i am not ready to tell you guys.. but it affect the way i am.. and why i do something.. that may not be normal to you... I pray to God every day.. just like many people do... and i can feel his answer though my heart ... God is a Loving God.. and even though i make choices that he may not agree with... he has not for one mintue turned his back on me... Becuase when i am lonely and depress.. he sit beside and confronts me... you may not like my life style.. and you may never love me as you sister in christ.. (with is a sin because you are suppose to love and not judge any one ) then your sin is just as great as mine... spend love not hate... who cares if i am Bi... if you don't like... turn you head... God will judge you... as you judge other... I know.. that God Loves me... and what ever you say.. will not change that... I am his child.. and so are you.. and even with your Immoral Pic.. God still loves you... So Peace to you

If youre religious, then you should work hard to fight your gay urges instead of flaunting them on this board, little one.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2001, 02:06:35 PM »
Ah, the ignorence of some people.

Now Pink is my sister, if anyone should really care, it's me, I see her, I love her, and I care for her. What she does, affects me, and only me here in person. SugeFight, Do you have sexual relations before marrage, do you swear, use the Lords name as a tool to get your way, do you even so much as lust for your friends wife, or any other wife. Then you have sinned. My sister, I can honestly say because she's told me, has NOT had relations with a female. If she did, more power to her, but she hasn't, so more power to her for resisting. She goes to church, and we are Catholics. When God judges us, I truly believe that we all have sins for him to judge. People use religion to hate homosexuals because it's against God. But so is pre-marrital sex, and I have friends that are not virgins, but are not married either. Just the same, they are sinning, though I do not judge them. Hell our mother had used drugs, and dad an alcholic, they have sinned, but I love them as my parents, and my sister as my sister. God gave me a gift, a sister like mine, who may fight with me at times, but still love. Love is Gods gift, and your judging my sister is not your job to do, it's God's. We are not perfect, and we sin, though you seem short sighted on it. For he who has never sinned, throw the first stone. Alright, keep your stones to yourself then. I still love you as my brother in Christ, just love my sister as she was your sister.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2001, 02:07:03 PM »

If youre religious, then you should work hard to fight your gay urges instead of flaunting them on this board, little one.

Yeah I am Bi... and if you don't like it... trun your head around.. and just keep on looking the other way... because you are a sinner too... no matter how better you think you are then..Becuase you are not better then me... and i am not better then no one... have you notice how arrogent and snobby you make your self to be... you give good christian people a bad name... becuase good christian people accept the sins of others and learn to forgive.... that what the lord wants us to do.. forgive though who have done us wrong....

I am BiSexual!!!!!!

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2001, 02:12:24 PM »

Yeah I am Bi... and if you don't like it... trun your head around.. and just keep on looking the other way... because you are a sinner too... no matter how better you think you are then..Becuase you are not better then me... and i am not better then no one... have you notice how arrogent and snobby you make your self to be... you give good christian people a bad name... becuase good christian people accept the sins of others and learn to forgive.... that what the lord wants us to do.. forgive though who have done us wrong....

I am BiSexual!!!!!!

Im a sinner too...but you also dont see my parading around bragging about disrespecting somebody or any other sin.  You, little girl, are sinning and KNOW its wrong, but procede to brag about it and constantly state how proud you are to be sinning which quite frankly makes me cringe and want to vomit with disappointment and disgust.  I hope you change your life around-cos quite frankly I nor you like the course you are currently taking.  My thoughts are with you.

-One..
(And that's the last im going to say about this...Shes already gotten too much negative exposure through this)

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2001, 02:14:15 PM »
yo sugefight, go kill yourself please, you are the biggest piece of shit EVA, pink is trying to be serious and shit but all you can do is be sarcastic about it now thats foul.......please put a gun to your mouth and pull the trigger for real.....

anyways, i guess i could kinda relate to pink about losing friends cuz like 90% of my "friends" were criminals for real back in junior high and high school and after i graduated, i wanted to start fresh and clean and i did by getting off probation and now i'm going to college and staying away from my homies but because of that i lost majority of motherfuckers but oh well...........life goes on....at least i won't end up in the penn like they would be........i'm really back on track now except for a couple familiy affairs but shit happens

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2001, 02:25:18 PM »

yo sugefight, go kill yourself please, you are the biggest piece of shit EVA, pink is trying to be serious and shit but all you can do is be sarcastic about it now thats foul.......please put a gun to your mouth and pull the trigger for real.....

anyways, i guess i could kinda relate to pink about losing friends cuz like 90% of my "friends" were criminals for real back in junior high and high school and after i graduated, i wanted to start fresh and clean and i did by getting off probation and now i'm going to college and staying away from my homies but because of that i lost majority of motherfuckers but oh well...........life goes on....at least i won't end up in the penn like they would be........i'm really back on track now except for a couple familiy affairs but shit happens

Thanks you babie for that...   :-*

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2001, 02:28:44 PM »
Oh yeah... keep up the good work.. and don't give up... you are going to make it in life... no matter who comes along and tries to change that...  :)

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2001, 02:34:01 PM »

i feel ya man.. u are strong i willed i am also strong willed but i am also very stupid. and i fall down the same track i started at, im trying to start a new life at school, been doing my work in class, but i have a bad rep amongst teh teachers as an agressive trouble maker, and now i will do my work all class, and say 1 thing and get kicked out, nah' mean, how the fuck am i sposed to turn shit around when mafukkaz dun gimme a chance ya feel? so right now iz like fuck the world, fuck everybody, but then i get no where, and i do have that special someone, but thats not enough, i drag her down being associated with me, so put it this way, mah life is shit...
peace
~1~

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2001, 02:39:43 PM »
it takes time maxi-padz... but you will get there... just try your best.. and keep on striving for the good... and all will be taken care of ...  :)

Doggystylin

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2001, 02:41:14 PM »

but i am also very stupid.

LOL, i agree