Author Topic: Have you ever had that someone  (Read 1318 times)

NEW_MINORITY

Re: Have you ever had that someone
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2001, 02:47:48 PM »

i feel ya man.. u are strong i willed i am also strong willed but i am also very stupid. and i fall down the same track i started at, im trying to start a new life at school, been doing my work in class, but i have a bad rep amongst teh teachers as an agressive trouble maker, and now i will do my work all class, and say 1 thing and get kicked out, nah' mean, how the fuck am i sposed to turn shit around when mafukkaz dun gimme a chance ya feel? so right now iz like fuck the world, fuck everybody, but then i get no where, and i do have that special someone, but thats not enough, i drag her down being associated with me, so put it this way, mah life is shit...
peace
~1~

yo I KNOW EXACTLY what yu going through right now cuz i had a fucked up rep in high school and in the streets, but in school, teachers knew i was bad news when i wasn't really you know what i'm saying, and they treat me different than other motherfuckers....which REALLY pisses me off cuz i feel they discriminating for no fucking reason.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2001, 03:27:01 PM »
the fucked up thing is, not trying to sound cocky, im really fucken smart, i did no work all year and i got a 4.0 grade point. but ive been hella stupid on alcohol and shit, and now teachers dun gimme a chance. now instead of maybe being a lawyer or sumthen hella good pay, ima have to settle for a trade. which is what ive always wanted to do, but my whole life ive treid to do my best, and the last 4 years ahve fucked me up in a major way.
i advise u peeps growen up to not fuck up yo chances like i have.
peace
~1~

Doggystylin

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2001, 03:30:40 PM »

the fucked up thing is, not trying to sound cocky, im really fucken smart, i did no work all year and i got a 4.0 grade point. but ive been hella stupid on alcohol and shit, and now teachers dun gimme a chance. now instead of maybe being a lawyer or sumthen hella good pay, ima have to settle for a trade. which is what ive always wanted to do, but my whole life ive treid to do my best, and the last 4 years ahve fucked me up in a major way.
i advise u peeps growen up to not fuck up yo chances like i have.
peace
~1~

yo i thought you wanted to be a butcher?

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2001, 05:31:18 PM »
butchering was always like a back up play.. like i said i wouldnt mind being one.. its a trade... but if i did well in 12th grade i woulda got a degree in sumthing.. butchering was a back up job..

DarkM@GICI@N

• 'G'
  • DarkM@GICI@N a.k.a Spawn
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2001, 07:24:14 PM »

Footsteps Heard in My Mind

When first you died
I head your footsteps in my mind'
and I knew you were here with me
when you were first gone from thee
but after awhile it seemed
you went somewhere and it doesn't seem fair
that my footsteps don't go the same place
when Heaven took you there
and left me with a broken place.............

for spawn...............

thanks...thats exactly how I felt when it happened...I still do
Stamina I'll be damn if I'll ever be/
took away by the demons I'll never be/
what's the weather when I bust a rhythm I come with the heater cleverly/
niggas nothin will never be/
so killa, flowzilla, gorilla
if flow was a felony/
I'd be in a line hella doin time for the....
TECHN9NE
-techn9ne-

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2001, 09:04:42 AM »
I know how you feel G,I lost a real close freind shit I didn't even know I lost him one day he just stopped emailing me then his wife emailed me one day told me he was killed in a gang fight and I was like what?Damn but he was part of the Whooride crew,he can't die thats fucked up don't tell me that shit,but tell me she did......so yeah man when I think about him oh it peirces i thought that would stop but I guess there is some pain that never quite wears away......even time can't do it......just our hearts and minds have got to get over it is all............and Suge fight you need someone to lay hands on you,thats a demon talking in you man I know a demon when I hear one and that is defintely a demon.......now listen yall don't be judging each other cuz you don't want to have to answer for that,so what if the girl is a freak,shit I have had my freak side too and I grew out of it,she is just gonna have to grow out of it,it is a stage women go through we get curious about each other sometimes.especially when men don't do what men are supposed to do(hint hint) so if you don't like it do what you are supposed to do and treat a lady right and maybe you can reach a hot babe from doing these kind of things til then keep all nasty thoughts to yourself.......and don't jump me man cuz I got a thousand soljahz I will pull in here.........and yall already know I will start a war in one sec so don't fuck wit me,my temper is not to be fucked wit peace..........
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2001, 09:10:26 AM »
For Pink and MDogg,

I hate to see my mother gone
when I was born one early morn
and never feel that gentle breathe
of hers again that gentle way she sang to me
the gentle way she had with me
I know somethings cannot be replaced
when living in a vacumed place
free of memories of things that hurt
when mom was here and doing dirt
but what I want you to see
is how much love she had for thee
and how love she has for you now
angels clap and angles bow
they pull back a curtain dear
and you can see ya mama there
and now ya know that she is fine
wrapped up in his arms devine
she told me to tell you one thing more
she loves you so much and she is sorry more
for once when she was here and doing dirt
then left and did not say good bye............

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2001, 09:21:43 AM »
Thank you so much for that.... When I read it.. I couldn't help but to cry... I miss my mom so much... and i wish that she could have said good bye... i always look back to the last day i saw her... i think of all that we said and we shared... it was the perfect moment in time.. that everything i said.. will not be in reget... i wish that m dogg gets to read this reply too... thank you much Angel... for you words that seem to be so true...  :'(

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2001, 09:30:31 AM »
not a problem pink and I just thought up something that could put this all in perspective for sugefight ;D

There once was a little boy who wanted to meet God. He knew it was a long trip to where God lived, so he packed his suitcase with cupcakes, several cans of root beer and started on his journey.
When he had gone about three blocks, he saw an elderly woman. She was sitting on a park bench watching the pigeons. The boy sat down next to her and opened his suitcase. He was about to take a drink from his root beer when he noticed the lady looked hungry so he offered her a cupcake. She gratefully accepted and smiled at him.
Her smile was so wonderful that he wanted to see it again, so he offered a root beer as well. Once again she smiled at him. The boy was delighted!
They sat there all afternoon eating and smiling without saying a word.
As it began to grow dark, the boy realized how tired he was and wanted to go home. He got up to leave but before he had gone no more than a few steps, he turned around and ran back to the old woman, giving her a big hug. She gave him her biggest smile ever.
When the boy arrived home his Mother was surprised by the look of joy on his face. She asked, "What has made you so happy today?" He replied, "I had lunch with God." Before his mother could respond he added, "You know what? She's got the most beautiful smile in the whole world!"
Meanwhile, the old woman, also radiant with joy, returned to her home. Her son was stunned by the look of peace on her face. He asked, "Mother, what has made you so happy today?" She replied, "I ate cupcakes in the park with God." And before her son could reply, she added, "You know, he is much younger than I expected."
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring; all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
People come into our lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.

Take no one for granted and embrace all equally with joy!

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2001, 10:08:36 AM »

Thanks you babie for that...   :-*

Wow..You really are a good person PinkDykeGirl.  He makes a post about me committing suicide and you say "Thank you babie for that".  I think I did have you well pegged in believing that youre a bad immoral person.  Chalk another one up.

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2001, 10:11:05 AM »
One more thing--I dont wish bad onto anybody on these boards.  And I hope that everything goes well for the likes of PinkTowelGirl...Im just trying to lead her on the right path though.  She has recently private messaged me and thanked me for my concerns and for my help and I want to publicly say "You're Welcome".  Keep your head up, babygirl and admitting youre wrong is the first step to success!!!!

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2001, 10:47:11 AM »

One more thing--I dont wish bad onto anybody on these boards.  And I hope that everything goes well for the likes of PinkTowelGirl...Im just trying to lead her on the right path though.  She has recently private messaged me and thanked me for my concerns and for my help and I want to publicly say "You're Welcome".  Keep your head up, babygirl and admitting youre wrong is the first step to success!!!!

Fuck you ass hole... I never once Messaged you... you just feel stupid.. because no body really likes you... I never sant you shit... i am a sinner... and so are you... you just too stupid to see that... when you grow up.. then you will know what i am talking about..ok... so piss off

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2001, 10:48:56 AM »
sugefight i aint startin beef wit u but u need to grow the fuck up.  this board is for hip hop and peoples thoughts.  not for some immature lil bastard who has nothing better to do than cause beef with people from behind a muthafuckin computer screen.  why dont u nut up and go start beef wit someone that will be right in front of you.  jus quit startin beef and sayin stupid shit from behind a screen.  post shit bout music and leave the beef at home.  if you dont like anything goes forum then dont go there.IMO

Peace

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2001, 11:28:00 AM »

sugefight i aint startin beef wit u but u need to grow the fuck up.  this board is for hip hop and peoples thoughts.  not for some immature lil bastard who has nothing better to do than cause beef with people from behind a muthafuckin computer screen.  why dont u nut up and go start beef wit someone that will be right in front of you.  jus quit startin beef and sayin stupid shit from behind a screen.  post shit bout music and leave the beef at home.  if you dont like anything goes forum then dont go there.IMO

Peace

Im just trying to make this board a better place, one person at a time.  My first project was minority--my current project is PinkTowelGirl.  I think PinkTowelGirl means well and with my guidance she can become the kind of person she wants to be.  Like mentioned earlier-she took a HUGE step by admitting her faults to me via private message, and I cant wait to see the rest of her development.  Keep it up, baby girl!!

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2001, 11:37:33 AM »
Fuck you sugaFag... I am a good person where you think so or not,, you just sit back and let God judge me ok...I believe that no matter what I do God.. will never live me and will never turn his back on me.. you don't play God ok... When God is ready to Change me he will... and i will be waiting.. But till then.. I still pray and hope for a better tomorrow... I honestly think you are a bad person... you spend hate.. and redicule others... And you cliam it all under the lords name... you are a sad person... I feel sorry for you..  ~one~