Author Topic: Have you ever had that someone  (Read 1319 times)

PinkTowelGirl

Re: Have you ever had that someone
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2001, 03:16:25 PM »

Yall dont know me.  And again-I dont care about any of you online cos I dont know any of you.  And you remember when I first started posting?  Looks like somebody needs to get a life, maxi padz.  BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Internet gangstas crack me up.  Get some friends, get a girl, party, hang out--get a fucking life you pathetic piece of crap.

Hey when you mess with mazi-padz you mess with me... listen fucker... you been posting all day.. you the one with no fucking life... why don't you go and fuck yourself... you stupid piece of shit .. why do you have to come up over here and start shit anyways... you like conflict... don't you.. your the sick shit not me.. or anyone else on this board... so why don't you just eat me... fagot.. oh i am sorry.. your a cock sucker... my bad... Puto
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2001, 03:23:35 PM »

Yall dont know me.  And again-I dont care about any of you online cos I dont know any of you.  And you remember when I first started posting?  Looks like somebody needs to get a life, maxi padz.  BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Internet gangstas crack me up.  Get some friends, get a girl, party, hang out--get a fucking life you pathetic piece of crap.

well to tell u the truth i do have a girl, im going to a party tonight, and i got friends i havent even used yet..lol.. all im sayen.. is i remember how u started beef with everyone dickhead... and now ur trying to be all religeous.. ur jsut a hata

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2001, 03:32:15 PM »
Muthaphuk this. I got a real life, and my life is my sister, Listen to me this time BITCH. STAY OFF MY SISTER. I don't care what you think of us, shit is twisted in our lives, and she has never had relations, WHY, because she has told me. So in that sense she hasn't sinned yet. As for you, get off HER CLIT. She ain't gay, she's Bi, so you still have a chance, don't get mad.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2001, 03:32:52 PM »
I have M dogg and maxi-padz... don't trip if you don't got no one sugafag

DarkM@GICI@N

• 'G'
  • DarkM@GICI@N a.k.a Spawn
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2001, 08:04:06 PM »
Pink...Dont even trip off of sugefight....you're a princess so why are you worried about the feelings of a peasant?
Suge.....You dont like bi's...thats cool, but that doesn't mean that you have to talk down to someone that is bi. What do you get from all this? Seriously.....Do you get a kick outta this? You really need to mature...THATS real talk....just squash this shit...be a fucken man instead of a child
Stamina I'll be damn if I'll ever be/
took away by the demons I'll never be/
what's the weather when I bust a rhythm I come with the heater cleverly/
niggas nothin will never be/
so killa, flowzilla, gorilla
if flow was a felony/
I'd be in a line hella doin time for the....
TECHN9NE
-techn9ne-

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2001, 04:45:55 AM »
I just wanted to say to sugefight and pink:

Im letting you in on another thought of mine.... It is VERY hard to maintain your 'sense of Self' when...it isnt working!! You keep your eyes set on one vision, one idea, or one feeling, but, when a PHYSICAL wall is set before you...all you have is your faith; your belief that things go alright, even thought that 'thing' itself is "against you"! Actually, i dont wish to make this an issue about faith yet, because, this is a situation where it ISNT a matter of "how you will make it", rather, "will you handle it?" It is a very scary thought, one that causes the majority of people to "play it safe", but: NOT EVERYTHING GOES YOUR WAY...or should i say, not everything SEEMS to go your way! You put so much energy into one feeling or thought, but you are sent the opposite...you are then left more heartbroken than hopeful and, each moment that plays into the hands of the opposite effect to your vision can feed you MORE doubt, MORE questions...MORE pain!! You buy into the ILLUSION that things are moving AWAY from your vision, so you, yourself, begin to CREATE what the illusion showed you, and so, in the end, you actually ARE moving a different direction! Yes, sometimes i WILL have to fight the illusion of failure...nobody promised it easy! Yes, sometimes i will....sometimes i'll have to keep on believing while i have a broken heart...yes i will...but, i WILL NOT be scared to give it my all, nor will I take an eye off what my Soul and Spirit (representing the deep, DEEP feeling of truth and love) see! I have not allowed myself the ability to see every turn, bump, or 'easyriding' trip on this path of mine....some events are clear in my vision, others are not, but, (NOW i can mention faith and also add TRUST) I must keep faith and have trust that what has been installed in me is NOT a lie...and i KNOW its not a lie because i can feel it!!......... THIS IS WAR (against myself)!!!!!! I wrote this for myself, then decided to send it out to ya'll cause, i want you to SET THE STANDARDS for your life! "What do you accept? What do you NOT accept? Who do you wish to be? What are your dreams?" When you can define that for yourself, then remain there!.....i believe the easiest way i can say this is....DO NOT LET PHYSICAL WALLS TAKE AWAY YOUR HEARTFELT CHOICES!! meditate on that one.....*smile*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2001, 04:49:46 AM »
and this message is for Pink and MDogg Themselves:

sup people..i wrote this a while back, thougt i could share it with you...here it is: ...everything happens so fast!! As you appreciate one moment, its gone. Even as i write this...its like im catching up to the future. You blink your eyes and you are closer to "the end". When things move this fast, how can you possibly find time to enjoy your seconds? With every passing second you have less time to appreciate more moments. You include into the equation the fact that we have to live our lives, thus we never take enough time to appreciate our moments, circumstances and situations, and the conclusion is that: you miss out on life...you miss out onl God, actually. This whole thought was triggered on the bus when I was thinking about something that had happened when i was just a boy. I then started rewinding my thoughts to all those times i see elderly people taking peaceful strolls in the park as i watch in envy! People might question how i know they feel peaceful, and it's simply because i feel it just by looking at them. They say that you are at your most spiritual peak when you are in your 50's and over, and I now understand that its because....everything slows down!! You get closer to God because each moment stays there a bit longer...some moments more than others!! Your young, and you HAVE to "do" this or "be" that (you are told) so instead of enjoying the seconds, you look ahead and plan for the future, but, what about right now?? Most people get old and reminise about the "good ol' days" and that feels so good because its a form of slowing time down. Too many people who have rough childhoods remember it as fast as it happened...they rush the experience in their mind because they dont wish to remember it....but, imagine somebody showing you a picture for a second then taking it away, thre's nothing to appreciate....now imagine having that SAME picture being shown to you for a minute! You have time to observe it, analyze it, register it, appreciate it....learn from it!! In our case, slowing down how fast that picture is shown to you makes a big difference because, that picture is God!! It is love. peace, happiness, appreciation, satisfaction, understanding....it is God! Most of us are RUNNING across a line of pictures and never really seeing them... take a break and take time to appreciate what is in those pictures...dont run, walk!! In fact, dont even moven....every picure is the same, but in a different position. There was a time i was asking HOW i could learn to appreciate events that dont "go my way". I dont know exactly how this advice fits, but....SLOW DOWN!!! Everything has its time and its to my benifit to let that "time" come when its ready...until then, enjoy God!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2001, 05:43:01 AM »

Pink...Dont even trip off of sugefight....you're a princess so why are you worried about the feelings of a peasant?
Suge.....You dont like bi's...thats cool, but that doesn't mean that you have to talk down to someone that is bi. What do you get from all this? Seriously.....Do you get a kick outta this? You really need to mature...THATS real talk....just squash this shit...be a fucken man instead of a child

Yeah Spawn.. I am going to le this one go... i am not going to let trip off SugeFight... Thanks  for the kind words  :-*

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2001, 07:25:32 AM »

It's funny and pathetic that somebody from the internet can get so much emotion out of you.  Grow up and get a real life.

die girl

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2001, 11:28:01 AM »

Yeah Spawn.. I am going to le this one go... i am not going to let trip off SugeFight... Thanks  for the kind words  :-*

Haha..you know im getting to you , you stupid dyke bitch.

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2001, 11:28:39 AM »

die girl

Minority-why do you want her to die?  I dont want her to die-I just think shes a useless piece of shit

but im sorry, and i really love you pink, i just dont know how to express it, forgive me for bein a faggot

Doggystylin

« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2001, 12:15:15 PM »
SugeFight this is a warning

dont post bullshit anymore or i will delete it.... ok?

Sub-Z

« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2001, 12:27:33 PM »
dont warn him,just delete the bitches posts lol

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2001, 01:04:24 PM »

Minority-why do you want her to die?  I dont want her to die-I just think shes a useless piece of shit

but im sorry, and i really love you pink, i just dont know how to express it, forgive me for bein a faggot

wtf??? lmao!!!!! btw, when i said "die girl" i meant you dumbfool not pink

DarkM@GICI@N

• 'G'
  • DarkM@GICI@N a.k.a Spawn
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2001, 06:56:55 PM »
It's a shame that most people mature only physically and not mentally.....
ah well...
Stamina I'll be damn if I'll ever be/
took away by the demons I'll never be/
what's the weather when I bust a rhythm I come with the heater cleverly/
niggas nothin will never be/
so killa, flowzilla, gorilla
if flow was a felony/
I'd be in a line hella doin time for the....
TECHN9NE
-techn9ne-