Author Topic: Daz what do you have against France??  (Read 2208 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Daz what do you have against France??
« on: April 02, 2011, 04:35:59 PM »

???

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Daz what do you have against France??
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 04:41:10 PM »
I think him and Kurupt had to cancel their shows over there and some people from France were pissed off and sending him messages about it. That's probably why he said that.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 04:41:58 PM »
I think him and Kurupt had to cancel their shows over there and some people from France were pissed off and sending him messages about it. That's probably why he said that.

Did they get their money back at least?

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 04:42:07 PM »

LOL

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 04:44:17 PM »
its because daz got raped by two french mimes wielding baguettes,

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 04:46:12 PM »

Did they get their money back at least?

Probably but I'm not sure.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 04:51:55 PM »
yes i get my money back!

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 06:58:28 PM »
I think it's really sad considering the everlasting support fans have shown for DPG as a group as well as Daz & Kurupt solo, at good & hard times in their career... I would have thought it might have meant something for Daz? He shouldn't mistake the beef he may or may not have wth 1 peep with his entire fanbase from a whole country (whichever that country be)...

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 07:22:36 PM »
I think it's really sad considering the everlasting support fans have shown for DPG as a group as well as Daz & Kurupt solo, at good & hard times in their career... I would have thought it might have meant something for Daz? He shouldn't mistake the beef he may or may not have wth 1 peep with his entire fanbase from a whole country (whichever that country be)...
That's the truth. How are you gonna shit on your French fan base when you barely got a fan base left to begin with? C'mon now, Daz.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

arubiano83

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2011, 08:45:58 PM »
But what was the reason for the cancelling... Nates passing?

LYRIDER

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 11:49:13 PM »
But what was the reason for the cancelling... Nates passing?

Nô.... Apparently they joined The snoop dogg tour for doggumentary... Thats fucced up cause they said they wouldnt Come FEw hours before.....and i didnt know snoop Was already tourin???Lol crack is The reason

sofdark

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 12:03:18 AM »
Americans just make fun of france in general, it's not just Daz.

bouli77

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2011, 12:15:17 AM »
The official reason given by Daz was issues with the custom and immigration. However, the french dude who booked their planes tickets from LA to NY and from NY to France said in a write-up that it was total bullcrap. Here's what he says :

« C'est moi qui ai acheté 3 fois les billets d'avion pour Daz et Kurupt en une semaine : départ de L.A., puis de New York où ils avaient accompagné Snoop, puis de L.A. à nouveau hier matin. À aucun moment Daz ne m'a dit qu'ils avaient un problème de passeport ou de pension alimentaire... C'est même sa signature qui est au bas du contrat ! De toute façon, j'avais booké leur show depuis décembre, ils auraient eu tout le temps de régler leurs éventuels problèmes juridiques ou de reporter. Hier matin, DJ Salam Wreck [ndlr : le frère de Fredwreck] balance la bombe qu'ils ne vont pas venir et hier après-midi, j'apprends que la release party de Snoop à New York soi disant prévue l'après-midi est décalée au soir. Ils n'ont jamais été à l'aéroport pour essayer de prendre l'avion. »

translation
"I am the one who bought 3 plane tickets for Daz & Kurupt within a week : one from LA, then from NY where they had accompanied Snoop, then from LA again yesterday morning. Never did Daz tell me they had any passport related issues, let alone alimony related issues (bouli77's note : ???) ... He even signed at the bottom of the contract! At any rate, their show was booked since December, they had all the time in the world to either settle their alleged legal problems or put off the shows. Yesterday morning, DJ Salam Wreck (editor's note : Fredwreck's brother) dropped the bomb and told us they weren't coming. Yesterday afternoon, I was told that Snoop's release party in NYC, supposed to take place in the afternoon, was instead postponed to the evening. They didn't go to the airport to catch a plane nor did they intend to."

by Michael Cali Cars, from MC5 (http://mc5.fr/), who was in charge of The Pound's series of shows in Paris.

http://187prod.com/tha-dogg-pound-annule-sa-mini-tournee-en-france/

LYRIDER

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2011, 12:24:11 AM »
^^^ thx

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2011, 01:17:58 AM »
This is the 2nd time they cancelled shows in France ... they performed in Paris in 09 though with Cube, WC, Too Short, X and Muggs