Author Topic: Daz what do you have against France??  (Read 2203 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Daz what do you have against France??
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 01:29:41 AM »
French people are ass holes..yall act like this is  the 1st time the  french  has herd this...Hell you muthafuckas need to start using your water,instead of selling it..you people act like your shit don't stink..the bitches are cool to fuck..but as a whole..FRANCE IS FUCKED UP! IN THE HEAD..fuckem!..WEEDHEAD SAID IT.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 01:33:34 AM »
Listen u French ass holes.. (theres truth in every joke)...im going to south France in june..cant wait!

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 02:57:40 AM »
Listen u French ass holes.. (theres truth in every joke)...im going to south France in june..cant wait!

Then you can talk & say what you feel, until then... NOT!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 11:10:42 AM »
Americans just make fun of france in general, it's not just Daz.

lol what's funny about that is that the French are the only Europeans to give us a big ass statue. But we seem to be the coolest with the Brits when they're the ones we had a war with (that the French helped out with).

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 11:33:00 AM »
We french people don't have no more credibility worlwide, in the internet because of our stupid white nerds and in the real life because of our dumbass suburbs people (mostly arab people) so I just laugh when I see comments like the Daz one because I feel this way too I hate french (well Paris) mentality and I need to get fuck out of here asap

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2011, 11:39:29 AM »

lol what's funny about that is that the French are the only Europeans to give us a big ass statue. But we seem to be the coolest with the Brits when they're the ones we had a war with (that the French helped out with).

French Freemasons gave it to American Freemasons as a token of appreciation for successfully establishing operations here.

bouli77

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 11:56:12 AM »

yeah and basically the founding fathers were all chilling with the french statesmen, our respective revolutions came about around the same time and both countries have the same political and ideological foundations.

but it all started with the post WW2 era... Americans were the actual winner of the war and sought to impose their cultural and economic model to the rest of the world. they had military bases in most countries, including France but de Gaulle rejected the American imperialism and wanted France to be independent politically and geopolitically... so he withdrew from the NATO and booted the Americans and their bases out of France in 1966. America resented the fact that France wouldn't bow down and basically since that day there's been misunderstanding between the two countries and now we're at odds. the people from america and france have since both been heavily  influenced by the media and while the typical french guy scorns the american John Doe for being a lazy, fat and stupid the American jock hates the French and thinks that french are pussies, surrender easily etc.

with France's decision not to indulge in the war in Iraq in 2003 (retrospectively all the lies came crashing down), there's been a resurgence of this hatred towards the French and now it's stabilized. and a good deal of the French despise the Americans, which i find dumb since basically France's now all on America's nuts whether it's politically or culturally but that's life i guess LOL. but a lot of French hate france has well... i personally think we're on the verge of a civil war, it's only a matter of years, maybe decades before it happens.

that being said i ain't trippin', I know my history better than most, I love America (well let's say there's pros and cons but that applies to everything), I get on with intelligent people and cool people, whether they're from America or Zimbabwe and I do understand the prejudices american people harbor towards us because there are some truths... i mean we do have a tendency to come off as arrogant, self-centered pricks, I've seen that in some of my countrymen and even myself sometimes LOL... and I guess some Americans resent the fact that we tend to attract american chicks very easily (i don't mean to be cocky but i've lived it and it's real, you just have to talk).

sorry I digressed a lot but the Spice 2 made me do it lol

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 12:14:41 PM »

yeah and basically the founding fathers were all chilling with the french statesmen, our respective revolutions came about around the same time and both countries have the same political and ideological foundations.

but it all started with the post WW2 era... Americans were the actual winner of the war and sought to impose their cultural and economic model to the rest of the world. they had military bases in most countries, including France but de Gaulle rejected the American imperialism and wanted France to be independent politically and geopolitically... so he withdrew from the NATO and booted the Americans and their bases out of France in 1966. America resented the fact that France wouldn't bow down and basically since that day there's been misunderstanding between the two countries and now we're at odds. the people from america and france have since both been heavily  influenced by the media and while the typical french guy scorns the american John Doe for being a lazy, fat and stupid the American jock hates the French and thinks that french are pussies, surrender easily etc.

with France's decision not to indulge in the war in Iraq in 2003 (retrospectively all the lies came crashing down), there's been a resurgence of this hatred towards the French and now it's stabilized. and a good deal of the French despise the Americans, which i find dumb since basically France's now all on America's nuts whether it's politically or culturally but that's life i guess LOL. but a lot of French hate france has well... i personally think we're on the verge of a civil war, it's only a matter of years, maybe decades before it happens.

that being said i ain't trippin', I know my history better than most, I love America (well let's say there's pros and cons but that applies to everything), I get on with intelligent people and cool people, whether they're from America or Zimbabwe and I do understand the prejudices american people harbor towards us because there are some truths... i mean we do have a tendency to come off as arrogant, self-centered pricks, I've seen that in some of my countrymen and even myself sometimes LOL... and I guess some Americans resent the fact that we tend to attract american chicks very easily (i don't mean to be cocky but i've lived it and it's real, you just have to talk).

sorry I digressed a lot but the Spice 2 made me do it lol

Nice to see someone who knows his history & knows that the most commonly distributed "quality" in humanity worldwide is actually stupidity! Regardless of age, sex, race, religion, heigth, weigth or whatever other standard you might add!

By the way, it would also be very easy to say that Americans always see themselves as the rulers of the world but are really ruling nothing, last three wars they fought, Vietnam, Afghanistan & Iraq (three under-developed third world countries by the way) they just succeeded in getting their asses kicked. But that would be too easy right?

Mista Rosa

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 12:44:03 PM »
G Spot biatch!

Haha George Brown I feel you a bit. I'm thinking about moving to the South then move for a few times from france. The arab comment is sad but it's just the cold truth. They are the most ignorant and fucked up. In Paris's suburb. Shit and i can't stand anymore the big black mommas with their fat asses and their pushairs in the train. They just run on you with their pushairs.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 01:27:21 PM »
Its all about those Freedom Fries

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2011, 01:36:39 PM »
I'm Italiano so i don't give a Fuck lol

V2DHeart

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2011, 02:14:45 PM »
This is why I have never bought anything with Daz credited for years. I'll download anything decent he does.

He treats his fans like dirt, and speaks to them in such a degrading, and distasteful manner should they criticise or even be upset by any negativity caused by Daz himself... When you'd expect an artist to save any fan from the smaller, declining fan base they have, as you'd see any big business do, when they deal with a dissatisfied "customer" who have purchased "your" product over the enormous competition out there. But no - Daz acts like an immature school girl who has just started getting her periods should anyone give feedback he doesn't like to hear, rather than appreciate the fact that their being paid by you - the fans

Daz whilst on Death Row would only go out to clubs, and on the streets if certain individuals were with him. If not, he wouldn't go out, and stay in his room. He also found it amusing at burping, and displaying toilet humour, and would treat engineers badly (bullying) if he knew he could get away with it, and surrounded by the right people - Isn't that right Daz?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

double_a

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2011, 02:41:57 PM »
french canadians are assholes too!!!

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2011, 02:48:51 PM »
i got love for France

they invented the blowjob

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2011, 03:03:40 PM »
I like Madsen's mafia movies, always playin the bad guy!