Author Topic: Daz what do you have against France??  (Read 2207 times)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Daz what do you have against France??
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2011, 07:16:29 AM »
The whole point is, if I don't like peeps dissing artists without motive or purpose (for example "Daz is a fat crachead goof") I don't like at all an artist dissing peeps, much less an entire country (& there is so much to complain about regarding France so don't get me started, that's another matter altogether), which LIKE IT OR NOT happens to be the 2ND market worldwide for rap & hip-hop.

If Daz was pissed at customs then he should have dissed the customs or whatever the fuck he pissed off at.

This here, demands an apology to each & every DPG fan that's been insulted, & insulted by someone they supported for years (& probably STILL will because THIS fanbase is all about LOYALTY, NOT trends & fads, as in the US!

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2011, 07:41:44 AM »
Who really cares about what Daz thinks about France or any matter  ? He doesn't sound like the most clever rapper around... he probably would place France somewhere in Asia on a World map if asked to

Mista Rosa

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2011, 07:45:12 AM »
The whole point is, if I don't like peeps dissing artists without motive or purpose (for example "Daz is a fat crachead goof") I don't like at all an artist dissing peeps, much less an entire country (& there is so much to complain about regarding France so don't get me started, that's another matter altogether), which LIKE IT OR NOT happens to be the 2ND market worldwide for rap & hip-hop.

If Daz was pissed at customs then he should have dissed the customs or whatever the fuck he pissed off at.

This here, demands an apology to each & every DPG fan that's been insulted, & insulted by someone they supported for years (& probably STILL will because THIS fanbase is all about LOYALTY, NOT trends & fads, as in the US!

I feel what you're saying, but you know it's Daz. If another artist would have said that i would have thought that it was fucked. And I would have been pissed at the artist. But it's Daz, everybody knows how he is on this site, he doesn't speak seriously. And he's right because half of this formu doesn't speak seriously either.

And you saw what the more "official" Daz said on his twitter. He apologized and said he loved France, what a regular artist would have said. So really no big deal over what Daz said.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

LYRIDER

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2011, 07:57:52 AM »

I feel what you're saying, but you know it's Daz. If another artist would have said that i would have thought that it was fucked. And I would have been pissed at the artist. But it's Daz, everybody knows how he is on this site, he doesn't speak seriously. And he's right because half of this formu doesn't speak seriously either.

And you saw what the more "official" Daz said on his twitter. He apologized and said he loved France, what a regular artist would have said. So really no big deal over what Daz said.

The fact that Daz apologised on twitter just mean he realised what he said wuz really disrepectfull and bad for his  sales..... But on the real I can NOT support this man anymore ......

Will_B

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2011, 08:07:18 AM »

The fact that Daz apologised on twitter just mean he realised what he said wuz really disrepectfull and bad for his  sales..... But on the real I can NOT support this man anymore ......

I can respect that but Daz posts those 'Fucc yo momma' type replies a lot on the boards..just sayin

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2011, 08:19:54 AM »
If it's settled, it's settled, end of story. No need to make it worse...

Will_B

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2011, 08:25:56 AM »
If it's settled, it's settled, end of story. No need to make it worse...

Yep agreed.

I'm not defending Daz, but it was in response to a very wicked comment about Daz and Nate Dogg's death..

Rather than flaming Daz I think people need to be banned of this forum. :loco:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2011, 08:48:31 AM »

I agree Daz should be banned for that comment

I can respect that but Daz posts those 'Fucc yo momma' type replies a lot on the boards..just sayin

He shouldn't get away with this if others are getting banned for it
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 08:50:06 AM by SPICE TWO »

Will_B

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2011, 09:03:57 AM »

Bullshit post :sign_banhim:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2011, 09:08:28 AM »

Bullshit post :sign_banhim:

I've just been insulted :sign_banhim:

Will_B

« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2011, 09:13:53 AM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2011, 09:58:19 AM »

You need to use that on yourself homie. Trolling my thread....smh

Will_B

« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2011, 10:07:12 AM »

The thread is void.

Daz was replying to the post
"Hey Daz, why couldn't you have died instead of Nate Dogg"

But you didn't post that side of the issue.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2011, 10:55:13 AM »

The thread is void.

Daz was replying to the post
"Hey Daz, why couldn't you have died instead of Nate Dogg"

But you didn't post that side of the issue.

Yes, and he decided to diss France out of the blue. It wasn't even a French guy who said that so he obviously has something against France. Why would you make fun of French ppl when a random dude disses you?

Anyway why is that comment so shocking? Even Nate Dogg himself has said the same thing in a song: "I wish it would have been another" - How Long Will They Mourn Me.

The bottom line is Daz gets away with anything here, no matter how insulting he is, all because he was a Death Row artist. I also find it hypocritical that the other west coast artists on here who aren't Death Row affiliates get accused of promoting themselves and their threads deleted when they make posts about their new music. But Daz only posts here to promote his music and doesn't even contribute but somehow that's cool.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2011, 11:23:49 AM »
will your such a fucking dick riding nerd.

daz could probably fuck your mom in the ass against her will (no pun intended) and get a pass from you.

and daz has a history of dissing his euro fans, im not surprised alot of ppl are taking this stance...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 11:26:38 AM by K1NG PETEY AKA THE VOICE OF REASON »